Chapter 45

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Young POV

Min-ah, I am at Beijing right now. My dad was involved in a car accident and so I rushed down after hearing the news. Sorry that I can only inform you right now. But don't you worry for me, Donghae is here with me.
-Your dearest ___

This was the last message I received from ___. I was kinda worried for her at first but Donghae oppa is there with her which make me feel better. At least there's someone who can look after her.

"Do you know ___ is at Beijing now?" asked min oppa. "Dae, she's with Donghae oppa." "Did you know why? I mean why did they go there together?" I guess Donghae did not tell them anything about ___'s father's accident. "___'s father got into an accident. I guess Donghae was with her that time when she got the news, so he flew there with her. I am glad that he did that. At least there's someone to look after her after all."

Min oppa and I were having a movie date today. Don't get me wrong, we are not a couple yet. He did not ask anything about me being his girlfriend which I hope he will ask soon.

"Ahh.... So that's why..." Min oppa nodded his head and took his phone out. "Oppa, what movie are we watching today?" "Hmm.. How about Despicable Me 2?" Asked min oppa. "Wah~ I wanted to watch that for a long time already. Oppa, palli!" I dragged min oppa into the threatre.

 

Sungmin POV

I have to inform Kyu about that. It's not that I don't support Donghae, but Kyu and ___ love ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter