Chapter 5

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Pov

***Flashback***

I am walking home after meeting min but somehow I feel something weird inside me, like something bad is going to happen. I decide to ignore this feeling and wanted to rush home to continue my studies.

"Appa, umma, I'm home!" I shouted once I opened the door. But there's no reply from them at all. "Umma?" I went to the kitchen. "Appa?" I went to their bedroom after that. This is weird, they supposed to be at home as today's their off day from work. Just then I saw a letter on the dinning table.

___ ah, we are sorry. Umma had been laid off from the company and appa's company had posted him to China for a year to help out in his company financial problem. Appa do not want to go at first, but the company had warned him if he do not want to go then the company will fired him. Therefore we had no choice. We are sorry that we did not tell you in advance as this decision was just made 2 hours ago and you were outside. We will be back soon my dear. Please take care of yourself.

We love you, Appa Umma.

I can't stop my tears from falling. I know I shouldn't blame them for leaving without tell me, but I just can't. Thinking of coming back to this empty house for a year without appa, umma totally hurts. I miss them, I didn't even bid the goodbye.

***End Flashback***

I am walking blindlessly on the street, I don't know where I am going but I know for sure that I do not want to go to the empty house tonight. I was looking on the ground hoping no one will notice my red eyes with some tears in it. Just then I heard someone called out "___-ssi?".

I looked up and saw Kyuhyun-ssi standing right in front of me, and I started crying again.

 

Kyuhyun Pov

Omo omo, why is she crying? I did not know what should I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter