Chapter 6

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Young Pov

It's already 12am, and where's kyu oppa? Why isn't he back yet? Why didn't he anwser his phone? Did something happen to him like what happened in 2007? "Oppa, why isn't kyu oppa back?"

Donghae oppa replied "I'm not sure, maybe he was caught up in a traffic?" The rest of super junior glared at him "Ya Lee Donghae! it's freaking 12am now, he went out for almost 5 hours already. Do traffic jam for 5 hours?" Hyuk Oppa screamed at him.

I guess it wasn't only me that was worried for him. "Do we need to go out and find him?" Min oppa asked. "Yes, I think we should go. Let's just spread out in groups and go find him" Teuk oppa ordered. As we are walking towards the main door, the door opened and there is the guy that all of us were worried about.

"YA! CHO KYUHYUN! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO! DO YOU KNOW IT'S 12AM NOW AND DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE ARE? WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK UP YOUR PHONE??" Siwon oppa screamed at him.

I started tearing up as I was so happy to see him standing in front of me. "Sorry hyung. I left my phone in the car. I had........min-ah, why are you crying?" kyu oppa started walking towards me and held my cheeks. "I was so worried about you. I tried calling and I was so afraid that something might happen to you like what happen in 2007." I can't stop crying.

"Min-ah, I'm so sorry. I was doing something at time so I forget to look at my phone." kyu oppa apologized while wiping my tears, and he hugged me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter