Chapter 23

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Pov

We just ended our class for the day, Min and I were walking out of school. It had been three days since Kyu contacted me. Is he really that busy or is he just so petty? I did nothing wrong at all. I didn't even hug him back at all. Why is kyu making such a big fuss over it? Aish!

"___-ah!" Min and I turned around and saw Joon Ho running towards us. "Are you going anywhere later?" I shook my head, "Nope, but I'm heading home to do my revision." Joon Ho smiles, "I have some problems on the accounting question Mr Tan gave just now. Can you teach me?" Joon Ho has problems too? I mean he's the smartest here, he don't seems to study but he can score top 3 every exams. I looked at min, she was giving me a 'no, you know kyu oppa don't like it' look.

I ignored her look and smiled to Joob Ho, "Sure, why not." Joon Ho punched his fist, "Yes! How about studying at your house?" I nodded and looked at min. She's giving me another 'you are going to be dead' look. "Min, we will go off first. See you tomorrow." We left min alone and head to my house.

"___, you should always wear like that you know. The style suits you alot. But, you have to remove your specs." Joon Ho trying to take off my specs, but I pushed his hands away. "Thank Joon Ho. But I prefer wearing this specs than contact lens." I looked at the dress I'm wearing today, it's one of the dresses that Kyu chose. I really miss him alot.

Finally we reached my house after 10 mins walk. I opened the door and invited Joon Ho in. "What do you want to drink?" I head to the kitchen. "Juice will do. Thanks." Joon Ho shouted from the living room. I took two glasses of juice to the living room and sat next to Joon Ho. "So, which are the problems you are having now?" I took out my accounting book and started flipping the pages.

"This." Joon Ho took my hand and pointed at his left chest. My eyes widened by his action and I quickly took my hand away. "Stop joking already." I continue flipping the pages. Joon Ho then took both of my hands and forced me to face him. "I am not joking ___. Do you think the smart me have any problems with studies? Ok, I did lie about the accounting part but I did not lie anything about having a problem. Will you be my girlfriend?" We were now looking into each other's eyes.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter