Chapter 11

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun Pov

I was waiting for them at the resting room. I told the members that I told the bodyguard to bring her in and they are now very excited to meet her.

**KNOCK KNOCK**

"Sir, they are here." The bodyguard opened the door and the both of them walked in. "MIN-AH!!!" The members all went over the hug her. ___ was standing behind alone looking at them with a confused look. I walked over and stand next to her "Didn't she tell you?"

"Tell me? What do she have to tell me?" She looked at me confused. "You don't know? She's the younger sister of eunhyuk hyung" I looked at her surprised. "EHH? SISTER?" She shouted. The members and min turned and looked at us. "Hmm.. ___.. I'm sorry that I did not tell you about that. I do not like to be under the spotlight, I don't want fans want to be my friends because I'm eunhyuk's sister and neither do I want them asking me to pass them their love letters etc." Min walked over to ___.

___ was still in her shocked and then she shook her head. "nah. I understand min. I understand how those fans can be." She smiled and min hugged her. "Thanks min for understanding. I'm so glad to have you as my bestie!"

"Princess, who is she?" Hyuk hyung asked. "Oppa deul, let me introduce. She is my bestie from University, she's smart, always top in school and plus she's a nerd!" Min laughed and ___ slapped her arm. "Ya! I'm no nerd ok?"

"Oh is it? Do you know any artist? Do you know Super Junior? Do you know who are they?" Min started questioning her. "Ya ya! Of cause I know Super Junior. This is Leeteuk-ssi, Eunhyuk-ssi, Donghae-ssi, Kangin-ssi, Ye Sung-ssi, Ryeowook-ssi, Sungmin-ssi, Shindong-ssi, Siwon-ssi and Kyuhyun." She started pointing out each and everyone of us.

"Wow wow wow!  ___, are you an elf now? What makes you research for them?" Min widened her eyes. "I..i...." ___ shuttered.

"But ___-ssi, do you know Kyuhyun? I mean you called him informally" Teuk hyung asked. "Dae hyung. I met her a month ago." I replied on behalf of ___. "Ahh.. So you become into an ELF because of our Kyu uh? Do you like him?" Hyuk hyung asked.

I looked at her. I am actually nervous to know her answer. I really hope she said yes and she like me.

 

My Pov

"Ahh.. So you become into an ELF because of our Kyu uh? Do you like him?" Eunhyuk-ssi asked. What can I say? I can't possibly say 'Yes, I become an ELF because I am starting to fall in love with him?'. Wait, did I say fall in love? No, it can't be right? I can't fall in love with my bestie's love right?

I looked at Min, and somehow I can see sadness in her eyes. "Yes, I become an ELF because of Kyuhyun, but it's not because I like him. I want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter