Chapter 19

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Young Pov

From ___

Kyuhyun came over just now. He confessed to me and we are together now. Min I am sorry and thank you.

I smiled at her message. I knew kyu oppa will go and find her after the concert. That's what he did to me before. But I was so dumb that time not knowing that he did it because he love me. I had regretted it but now I am happy for the both of them.

***Flashback***

We are in kyu oppa's car heading for our dinner. "Min, I had something to tell you." I knew what kyu oppa's is gonna talk about. I am prepared to hear it from him now. "Dae oppa?" "Min, I love ___." Kyu oppa spoke softly. I knew it, but it still hurts hearing it directly from him. "I know." I looked at him and unknowingly, tears started falling. Kyu oppa widened his eyes and stop the car. He looked at me and wiped my tears. "I am sorry min. I loved you, I really do." "But that was before ___ came into the picture right?"

Kyu oppa nodded his head and hugged me, "I am sorry min." I hugged him back. "Don't apologize oppa. I understand. I knew it right before you knew that you love her. Oppa, it's obvious." I giggled. "Thanks min." Kyu oppa released the hug and kiss my forehead.

***End of Flashbacks***

 

Kyuhyun Pov

I woke up in a unfamiliar room and I looked to the angel beside me. She's real, she's really mine now. I smiled at her sleeping face. She's so beautiful like an angel. I touched her fair and smooth cheek, she flinched and slowly opening her eyes. "Morning princess." I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Morning Kyuhyun."

I frowned my eyebrows, "Kyuhyun?" She looked at me confused "Ya? Kyuhyun?" She don't get what I meant at all, "No princess. Don't call me kyuhyun. Call me yeobo." I smirked and she blushed. "But it's for married couple." I giggled "You are going to marry me anyway." She blushed madly and spoke out. "Ya, who says so?"

I pouted "You don't want to marry me?" She panicked "No oppa, i mean..... aish!" I giggled at her frustration. "I understand my princess, oppa is fine." She smiled. "Princess, We are ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter