Chapter 31

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One Pov

"Kyu are you sure about this?" Donghae asked Kyuhyun. "Hyung, I have no choice. Seongsaengmin said the rumors had already affect us and we need to do this to increase our popularity." Kyuhyun had just met up with Lee Soo Man and at first he did not want to do what Lee SM wanted but Kyuhyun knows that he can't bring the whole Super Junior down because of him.

"Kyu, it's fine with us. I mean if those fans left us because of this then it means they ain't a real fan of us." Donghae tried to talk to Kyuhyun as he can't bare to see his dongsaeng sacrifice because of them. "Ani hyung. I know what I am doing. I just hope she will be ok. Hyung, promise me. Look after her after this spread out. I don't want her to suffer alone because of this. Please hyung."

Donghae knew that this is the only thing he can do for his dongsaeng. He know that Kyuhyun won't change his mind anymore so he promised him.

 

Your Pov

"___!! What is wrong with you? Your results had dropped 50%." The teacher had asked me to see her in her room after lesson. "Joesonghabnida seongsaenim." I bowed 90 degrees to the teacher. "Are you alright ___? Did something happen? Do you need some help?" I shook her head, "Aniyo seongsaenim, I will work hard from now." With that I bowed and left the room.

"So what did she say?" Min  asked as soon as I left the room. Min had been waiting outside the room since I went in. "Nothing much. Just about my studies." "___...." I interrupted Min as I know what she was going to say. "Min, I am really fine. I will go back first." "No, don't you forget that there's alot of fans outside?" Min hold me hand before I walked off. "Min...." I turned and looked at her. "I will bring her home instead." We both turned and saw Joon Ho leaning on the wall, smiling.

These few days was terrible for me. First, fans had been waiting outside the school every day. I am tired of needing someone to accompany me home. Seco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter