Chapter 14

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Pov

I woke up and see a familar surrounding. This is my room, but how did I get back? I was at KBS and he was comforting me at the stairs. So did he bring me home? But how? I think I better ask him and thank him. I went to my bag and flipped my stuffs to find the paper that he gave me. Ahh! There is it. I save the number in my phone and texted him.

To Kyuhyun

Hi, thanks for sending me home. But can I ask how did you manage to "break" into my house?

After a minute of waiting, I received a message.

From Kyuhyun

Is that ___?

 

To Kyuhyun

Yes? Don't you have my number?

 

From Kyuhyun

No? Don't you remember I gave you my number but you didn't give your number to me?

 

To Kyuhyun

Oh right. Hehe. Anyway thanks for the ride and can you please answer my question?

 

From Kyuhyun

You are welcome :) Are you dumb or what? Your keys are in your bag, so I just unlock your house with your keys?

 

To Kyuhyun

Ya! I am not dumb ok!

 

From Kyuhyun

Alright piggy. It's 5am in the morning. You are distrubing my sleep.

 

To Kyuhyun

Piggy?!?! YA, who allows you to give my names! and it's already 5am, why are you still sleeping! I guess you are the real pig. PiggyKyu!

 

Yes. PiggyKyu suit him, I should change the name to that.

 

From PiggyKyu

Dae MissPiggy. I will text you later. I shall go back to my piggy sleep. Goodnight my piggy.

 

My heart skipped a beat. My piggy? Did he just wrote that? Aish forget it, I need to text min. I hope she understand why I didn't tell her my problems.

 

To Min

Min are you awake? I am sorry that I didn't tell you anything about my parents left. I didn't want to make you worry for me. They left me alone a month ago and they will be away for a month. I only managed to know it on that day itself. And ever since, I have been going back to this empty house. Kyuhyun knew it because he bumped onto me that night and he kind of helped me to cheer up. We went to the amusement park also because of cheering me up. Please don't angry with me. I wanted to tell you soon already. And there's nothing going on between me and Kyuhyun. I swear. I am sorry. Please reply me asap ok? 
PS: I love you my bestie

 

I placed my phone on my bed and went to take a bath. I reckons that she will not reply yet as she might be still sleeping. After taking a bath, I went to make some pancakes, chocobanana pancakes, my favourite. Umma always make this for me every morning before heading to school. I miss her and appa so much.

***DING DONG***

I glanced at the door then to the clock. It's only 6am in the morning and who will be so early? Could it be appa and umma?!?! I rushed to the door and opened it "Appa.....Um..........Kyuhyun?" Kyuhyun was standing right in front of me smirking. "Why are you here? I thought you were sleeping?"

"I am here for some pancakes." He glanced over me and to the kitchen. He came in and headed over to the kitchen. "Ya ya! Did I allow you to come in?!?" I followed behind him. "It's not that I didn't step in before right?" he stpped and turned around, causing me to bump onto his chest. "OUCH! Why did you suddenly stop!"

He smirked and continue walking to the kitchen. "Ahh.. Chocobanana pancake~~ I like~~" He took a fork and took a slice and into his mouth. "Hmmm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter