Chapter 37

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov

I had not seen kyu ever since that night he told me about the suggestion. It had been a week already, but he will always message me whenever he has a break in between his schedule. He will inform me about his schedules and his so called dating with Seohyun. I have to admit that I feel jealous whenever he told me about his date with Seohyun, but I am glad that he told me too.

"___?" Did someone called me? "Lee ___!" I looked at my surroundings and I remembered that I am at the cafe with min and joon ho. "___ are you spacing out again?" I stared blankly at joon ho and shook my head. "Ani ani." "Min had been calling you for like 5 times already." Explained joon ho.

"Mianhei, what was you saying?" Min was glaring at me while I apologized. "I was saying, how are things between you and him already?" I had explained the suggestion to min and joon ho. Their first reaction after hearing it was "YA! WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID?" "You should reject that you know?!". "Hmm, he did message me everyday..." I explained.

"Have you met him since that night?" Asked joon ho. "Ani. He was busy with his schedule ..... and dating." I muttered the last two words. "See, you should just reject....." Min's phone rang, interupting her sentence. "Yobosaeyo?" She answered her phone. "Dae oppa. Can I bring her along?" Is she talking about me? "Dae oppa, see you in 10." With that, she hang up the phone and looked at Joon ho.

"Joon ho-ah, sorry about that. But the both of us have something on and we have to leave now." I frowned my eyebrow, feeling confused. "Let's go." Min took my hand and leave the cafe. "Where are we going?" I finally asked her the question I wanna asked after she hang up the call. "To SM." She replied without looking back.

We are heading to SM now? Is that kyu who called her? Why are we going there now? Why am I feeling nervous? Didn't I want to see him for a week already? What are we going to talk about? I mean we had not met each other for a week right? Will it be awkard?

We took a cab over and reached in 10 mins. Lucky there isn't any fans outside the building as Sungmin and Donghae were standing at the front door. "Oppa!" Min held my hand and waved. "Hello girls!" We walked over to them and out of curosity, I asked, "Why are we here?"

"Didn't min tell you?" I shook my head to Sungmin oppa's question. "They are having a party tonight. Min oppa just invited me so I asked him if I can bring you along." Party? Kyu did not tell me anything about this nor did he invite me over for it. "I thought kyu had asked you already." I shook my head again, "So does it means I am not invited?"

"Ani ani." Donghae held my hand and tagged me into the buildi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter