Chapter 33

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun Pov

She looks so shag and she grew skinnier than before. "Jagi..." "Stop it Kyuhyun-ssi! Stop calling me that!" She shouted at me. "Can you not treat me like this? I really miss you alot." I was hurt in her calling me Kyuhyun-ssi, she seems so far away from miie despite that she's right in front of me.

"Miss me? Kyuhyun-ssi, please stop with all these jokes. It's not fun anymore." ___ glared at me with tears in her eyes. I decided to ignore her sacarsm and hugged her "Are you alright?". "YA! CHO KYUHYUN! LET ME GO!" She struggled, trying to get away from my hug, but I tightened it instead.

"Jagi, I really miss you alot." ___ used all of her strength and managed to push me away. "Does it hurts alot?" I touched her cheek but she swiped it away. "Why didn't you tell me that the fans did that to you?" She smirked, "Does that matters? I am so stupid to hide it from you, trying my best to lessen your burden."

It hurts me so much in seeing her like that. Now I know it's not me who suffered the most from the relationship. "Jagi..." I stepped forward but she stepped backwards. Soon her back hit the wall and I placed both my hands against the wall, blocking her from escaping.

"I am sorry. Really sorry. I didn't meant to ignore your calls and messages. I just...." She interupted my sentence, "Kyuhyun-ssi, there's no need to explain. I understand, she is your new love right now, so it is necessary to ignore me." She looked away and a tear dropped from her eyes.

I held her chin and forced her to look at me. "Jagi, I love you, it's always you who I love. I never love h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter