Chapter 16

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun Pov

Why isn't she replying? Did she really went back to sleep?

***Beeppp Beeppp***

From My Piggy

Kyuhyun-ssi, I am glad that you helped me out when I'm in my deepest. You loves Min and I think you should know that she loves you too. I am really happy for the both of you. I hope that you will not hurt her and will treat her as your princess. All the best!
- Your friend, ___

My heart hurts while reading the message. What have I done? Why did I tell her that I loves min? I did loved min but that was previously, not now. The girl I love now is her. I need to talk to her. I dialed her number, "The number you had just called is currently unavailable. Please try again later. Thank you."

She off-ed her mobile?! Is she trying to avoid me? When I was about the leave the resting room, teuk hyung shouted "YA! CHO KYUHYUN! WHERE ARE YOU GOING? WE ARE GOING TO START OUR REHEARSAL IN 5 MINS TIME. AND OUR PERFORMANCE IS IN 30 MINS TIME. COME BACK HERE AND SIT!" I walked back unwillingly and sat on the chair.

Suddenly the door opened, "Super Junior, please get ready. It's your turn for rehearsal." The coordinator stated and left the room. "Ok boys. Let's go." Teuk hyung said. After the rehearsal, we went back to the room and I tried calling ___ again. "The number you had just called is currently unavailable. Please try again later. Thank you."

Aish!! "Kyu, are you ok?" Hyuk hyung asked while patting my shoulder. "Hyung, I think ___ is avoiding me." I told Hyuk hyung. "Kyu, today is our second day of comeback. You have to concentrate. Do not get distracted by this. Try to find her after this." I nodded at hyuk's advise. He's right, today is our second comeback day. It is a important day for all of us.

"Super Junior, please get ready. Your turn in 5 mins." The coodinator came and left again. Teuk hyung gathered all the members and as usual, we placed our hands in the middle and shouted our mott

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter