Chapter 18

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Pov

Ever since that incident, Kyuhyun did not contact me anymore. It had been 5 months already, and I had gotten closer to Joon Ho. He had asked me to be his girlfriend for n times already, but I always told him I need more time to think about it. He will agree and say that he will wait for me to say yes.

Min had been meeting the Super Junior members and she will ask me to go along. I will always reject her by saying that I am going dating with Joon Ho. She will always tease us of being together as a couple.

Actually I really miss Kyuhyun, I will always update myself with his news online. And min will always tell me how sweet Kyuhyun treat her and the story of them going for dates. I should be happy for her right? This is what I wanted right? But my heart always hurt each time she tells me.

"___! So you promised me already uh!" EH? Promise? What did I promised her? "What did you just say? And when did I promise you?" "You just promised me to go Super Show 5 with me!" She pouted. "When did I promised?" I questioned her. "Just. I asked you if will you attend with me, and you nodded. I even asked you promised? and you nodded! I have two tickets to the concert, kyu oppa gave them to me." I guess I was daydreaming just now and just nodded to whatever things she said. "Alright alright."

"Yes! Thanks ___! I am so happy that you are going with me. I so want to see their concert already, though teuk oppa had gone into army already. But this might be the last concert that yesung oppa attend." She pouted again. "It's not that you can't meet them when they are having some vacation from army right?" That's true. Army gives them a few days off per week, and min will go and find them to talk about their army life. "Anyway, when's the concert again?" I asked. "Tomorrow!" My eyes widened. "Tomorrow?!?! And you are telling me only today?"

"kyu oppa only managed to pass me the tickets last night." She pouted. "But still......" Min interupted my sentence. "___.. I know you will still go right? You don't have any date with Joon Ho tomorrow right?" I shook my head "Joon Ho's meeting his friends tomorrow." Min cheered and hugged me.

**The next day**

I got ready by 4pm and when I was able to leave the house to meet min outside my house, my phone vibrated.

***Phone Conversation***

Min: ___-ah! I am at the stadium already. I will meet the boys first. You come by yourself ok?

Me: Alright. I will call you once I reached the stadium.

Min: Thanks ___. I will see you later.

***End of Phone Conversation***

I left my house and took a cab to the stadium. Fans are already flooding outside the stadium. I guess it's still not time for admission. There are fanclubs giving out fanmade banners/fans/etc. I walked towards one of the fanclubs and she gave me the banner that was made by her. I took a look at the banner and smile at what was written on it "My one and only love, Cho KyuHyun".

"___!" I turned around and saw min running towards my direction. "You took it too?" She waved the banner on her hand. I smiled and nodded. "Come let's go, it's time for admission already. Our seating view is great!" She dragged me to the entrance of the stadium.

We found our seat and it's directly in the middle and it's the first row. We can see the whole stage and the stage was very near to us. Min passed me a lightstick "There you go. I knew you won't bring any, so I brought two of mine." The lightstick has Super Junior on it with sapphire blue light.

After 20 mins of waiting, the stadium light dimmed and it's totally dark in the stadium. Fans started screaming at the video shown on the screen. Soon the boys appeared and fans screamed louder. They started performing Mr Simple. I was looking at him. I miss him, but it seems like he had grew alittle chubbier. It suits him better.

They performed the next song, Bonamana. And I think Kyuhyun spotted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter