Chapter 50

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

Donghae and ___ were having their dinner together. "How's your work today?" asked ___ as she start to eat her mango pudding. "Tiring but it's worth it for all my fans." replied the smiling Donghae. "Oppa, you are so sweet. Your fans are so lucky to have a thoughtful idol." said ___ as she placed another spoon of mango pudding into .

"I can be sweeter. But it's just for you." Donghae looked into ___'s eyes. "Oppa!" ___ looked down and blushed. "It's true." "I don't wish to get bashed by your fans. It's scary you know..." ___'s turned scared when she thought of the time when the fans bashed her.

"My fishes won't do that. But even if they do, I will protect you." Donghae said in a serious tone. ___ did not reply, she felt safe when Donghae said that and her cheek was really red now. Donghae chuckled at her cuteness and he tried to change the topic, "Is the mango pudding nice?"

___ nodded her head shyly. "Can I try?" Donghae was using his puppy eyes to get some. ___ scooped a spoonful and place it in front of Donghae. Donghae smirked and took it into his mouth, "hmmm.. mashta!" "IKR, I can eat 10 of them." said ___.

***

Meanwhile Kyuhyun was heading to SNSD dorm, he want to talk it over with Seohyun. "She's in the room." Taeyeon said the moment she opened the door and saw Kyuhyun standing by the door. "Thanks." Kyuhyun headed to the room and knocked on the door. "Come in."

"Seohyun..." Kyuhyun stepped in and saw Seohyun sitting on her bed, wrapping her legs. "Why are you here?" Seohyun quickly turned and backfaced him the moment she saw him. "I'm sorry." Kyuhyun spoke but Seohyun interupted, "Kyuhyun, just leave. I don't want to see you."

"Seo...." Kyuhyun moved towards her and sat next to her. He turned her around and held on her shoulders. "I'm really sorry." Seohyun looked up and started cryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter