Chapter 38

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

 "I am so stupid. I thought I don't mind. I thought ......" ___ cried louder while the guy hugged tighter. "Oppa, I'm stupid right?" "Ani, you are not." The guy released the hug and wiped the tears from her cheek. "Do you want to go home?" ___ shook her head, "I don't feel like going home today. It's lonely to be home alone."

"Then come to our dorm then." "Oppa, but he..." The guy interupted, "You are coming to our dorm, not his dorm. Remember? 11 and 12?" ___ nodded and agreed in going. "Thank Donghae oppa." Donghae smiled, and held her hand and lead her to his car.

___'s phone keep ringing and she looked at the caller name 'PiggyKyu'. She do not want to answer any of his call right now. "Not answering?" Asked Donghae. ___ shook her head, "It's him oppa. I don't want to listen to his voice right now." Donghae took her phone and off it, "There you go. No more calls." "Thanks oppa."

They entered the dorm and there isn't anyone in yet. "Why don't you take a bath first? I will pass you the towel and clothes later." ___ nodded and head to the bathroom. She took off her clothes and stood under the shower. She on it and the water was cold. But she chose to ignore it and cried under it. Her cries was so loud that Donghae can heard it outside the bathroom.

He decided not to disturb her and let her cool down in the shower. Soon, the main door opened and there stood the other members that stayed at this level. "Where's she?" Asked Ryeowook. "She's in the bathroom." "What?! She's here?! Didn't you send her home?!" Questioned Heechul. "She don't want to go back so I decided to bring her here."

"I will go inform Kyu." When Heechul was about to leave the house, Donghae held him back. "No hyung! Don't inform him." Heechul got frustrated by his action, "Why! He has the right to know! He was so freaking worried just now you know?!" Donghae got angry too and shouted back, "If he knew this will happen then he shouldn't do that at all! Don't he know that it will hurt her!"

"You know he has a reason to do this right?! Why can't you understand him?!" Heechul argued back. "I just don't understand! The reason is so stupid!!!" Donghae and Heechul was quarrelling loudly. "Oppa?" ___ was standing at the living room, looking at them confused. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter