Chapter 13

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Young Pov

After ___, kyu oppa and hyuk oppa left, the suju oppa are all looking at me. I couldn't stop crying. "Min-ah don't cry" Donghae oppa pat my shoulder. "Aish! This kyu is so stupid!" Min oppa hugged me. "Oppa...." I cried in his chest. "Sungmin-ah, you can't blame our maknae, he's always stupid when it comes to love matter." Teuk oppa told min oppa.

"But he's just so.. argh! I shouldn't have give up!" Min oppa muttered the last sentence which I couldnt really hear. "Min-ah, don't cry. Don't cry for him." Min oppa pat my head while hugging me. "Come, I bring you home." Min oppa held my hand and led me to his car.

 

Sungmin Pov

Aish what's wrong with this guy! He promised me that he will never hurt min!

***Flashbacks***
A year ago.

Kyu and I were in our rooms. He was playing with his starcraft and I was trying to talk to him about min. "Kyu"

"Dae hyung? I am playing. I will talk to you later ok?" Kyu replied without turning around, focusing on his game. "No Kyu, I want to talk now. It's about min." He paused his game and turned around. "Min? Hyung, Is there something wrong?"

"Kyu, I have a question to ask. Do you love her?" Kyu's eyes widened. "You love her don't you?" I continued asking without waiting for his reply. "You are too obvious kyu."

"Hyung, you are obvious too." This time, my eyes widened. "You love her too right?" I nodded. "But kyu, don't worry. I will help you. I won't snatch her away from you. But promise me that you will not hurt her and you will protect her no matter what." He smiled "Dae, I will hyung. Thanks."

***End of flashbacks***

I went back to the dorm straight after sending min home. Once I got into the dorm "CHO KYUHYUN!!! COME OUT NOW!!!!"

"Sungmin hyung, he's not home yet." Ryeowook replied while cooking us dinner. I sat on the sofa waiting for him to come back. I am so frustrated now. After 10mins of waiting, Kyu stepped into the dorm. I rushed over to him and punched him. "YA CHO KYUHYUN!! WHAT HAVE YOU PROMISED ME?!" Kyu fell on the ground.

The rest of the members rushed out. "YA LEE SUNGMIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Teuk hyung shouted while pulling miie away. "HYUNG, LET ME GO, LET ME BEAT HIM UP! HE PROMISED ME NOT TO HURT HER BUT YET WHAT DID HE DO TODAY!" I was struggling, trying to get away from teuk hyung.

Siwon and Hyuk went to help Kyu up. Kyu wiped his blood on his mouth. "YA! WHY AIN'T YOU TALKING! DON'T MAKE ME THE BAD GUY! YOU ARE THE BAD GUY!" I can't stand it when he remain silent like I'm the bad guy bashing him up. "Hyung mianhe." Kyu apologized. "I AM TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW! I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE UP ON HER FOR A GUY LIKE YOU! I AM GOING TO WOO HER STARTING FROM NOW!" I released myself from teuk hyung and went to our room and slammed the door.

 

Leeteuk Pov

I heard someone shouting outside so I left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter