Chapter 15

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Pov

It's 10am in the morning. Kyuhyun had left for his schedule while I am waiting for min's reply. Is she still angry with me or is it that she's not awake yet? Maybe I should go to her house to look for her, therefore I took my handbag and left the house. While walking to her house, I saw her leaving her house. "Min! Min-ah!" I shouted but she did not turned around or respond to me.

Maybe she can't hear me at all, I quickly ran over and tapped her shoulder. "Min" I spoke softly. She turned around without any expression. "Min, where are you going? Why didn't you reply me message?" She some sort glared at me. "Does it matters? Why don't you spend your time telling kyu oppa your problems instead?"

"Min.. I am sorry. I didn't tell you beforehand was because I don't want you to worry for me. I didn't meant to tell Kyuhyun too, but I bumped onto him on that night and he had brought me to his hideout to cheer me up." I am trying to explain to min, hoping she will understand. "Hideout? The one at the mountain?" Min questioned. "Yea. Will you forgive me? I can't afford to lose you, my best friend." I started bursting into tears.

"Best friend? Are you really treating me as your best friend? Best friends are meant to share their secrets. Best friends are meant to worry for each other. And best friends don't snatch their best friend's love!" Min screamed. "Min, I didn't snatch Kyuhyun. I have nothing to do with him. If you are really so insecure about our friendship, I will not contact him anymore. Really! I promise min! I promise to tell you all my secrets, I promise to share my problems with you. And I promise to keep a distance with Kyuhyun! Please min..." I really do not want to lose my only best friend.

 

Min Young Pov

I woke up with a message from ___. I am angry with her for not telling me her problems. I am also kind of angry her being close with kyu oppa without telling me. They went on a date together and I knew nothing about it! I decided not to reply her message and take a bath. I am heading to 'M Countdown' to support suju oppa today. (author's note: I know M Countdown is on every Thursday but let's treat it that it's on the Sunday for this story.)

"Min! Min-ah!" I heard a familar voice calling out behind. I knew it was ___, I don't know how to face her yet, so I decided to ignore her. Soon, I felt someone tapped my shoulder, "Min". I turned around and saw her panting."Min, where are you going? Why didn't you reply my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter