Chapter 20

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk Pov

"Where's Kyuhyun?!?!" I screamed. "Hyung, he messaged me last night, saying that he will not come home last night and will head straight to the venue today." Sungmin hyung looked at me. "Aish, this brat! Alright, Let's go now!" We left our dorm and headed over to the venue.

We headed to the restroom right after we reached the venue. I opened the door and there he is, Kyuhyun with ...a pretty girl? "Hi hyung!" Kyuhyun greeted. "Kyu, who is this pretty lady here?" Donghae asked. The girl was kind of hiding behind kyu, I guess she's shy uh. "Annyeonghasaeyo, ___ imida." the girl bowed.

All of us were shocked. Our eyes widened and Sungmin hyung spoke out "that nerdy friend of min?" ___ nodded her head shyly. "oh my god! You changed! You are so beautiful!" Hae went over to ___ and was trying to hug her. Kyu pushed hae away "Ya hyung! No hugging! She's my girlfriend!"

We are in our second shockness now. "She's your girlfriend now?" Sungmin hyung asking. Kyu smirked and placed his hand over ___'s shoulder. "Aigoo. What a waste. Why did you choose him? He don't match you at all." Hae joked. "Ya hyung! I am the greatest Cho Kyuhyun! I suit her the best here!" Kyu hugged her tightly and the rest of the members laughed at his comment. "We have another overprotective member now!" Kyu glared at Shindong and he stopped laughing and hid behind Siwon.

 

My Pov

s are really nice and funny people. They had been trying to get kyu away from me, saying he's sticking too much to her already. "Kyu can you stay away from here awhile? Let her spend some time with us alone too." Donghae-ssi was trying to pull kyu away. "Hyung, you can spend your time with her even with me around." Kyu refused to go.

"Aish! You plaster!" He scolded kyu and then looked at me "Why will you choose him? He's just too..... sticky~"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter