Chapter 56

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

*Next morning*

Super Junior are having their rehearsal as usual. But for today, only Min young came for the concert. As for ___, she thinks it's better that she stays at home. Donghae and Kyuhyun had not been talking to each other since morning, and every members of SJ isn't really talking to Kyuhyun too, unless it's related to work.

The only person that was talking to Kyuhyun was Min young. "Take things slowly." Min young pat his shoulder. "Kyu..." Another hand landed on his another shoulder, Kyuhyun turned and saw Sungmin smiling to him. "I'm sorry for last night." Kyuhyun shook his head, "Ani hyung. It's not your fault. Anger took over me last night. Sorry."

Sungmin smiled and shook his head, "They will slowly understand. Give them some time." Kyuhyun nodded and they went to proceed for rehearsal.

***

"Yeobosaeyo?......Appa!......I'm fine, how about you?.......Dae?..........I will think about it.......Dae, I will tell you the answer tomorrow.....Bye appa." ___ answered her long distance call from her father. 'Should I or not?' She thought to herself. She needs some suggestion, "Min?....Where are you?........Hmm, can I go find you?.......Dae, see you in 5." She hang up the call.

___ rushed down to the location that Min Young told her. 'I'm here again.' She thought to herself as she looked at the stadium in front of her. 'I hope I won't regret coming here.' She walked in and find Min young seated at the VIP seat they sat last night.

"You are here. Come sit beside me." ___ went to take the seat next to her, "I heard what happened last night already." ___ widened her eyes and looked at Min young in surprise. "Kyu oppa came my house last night. He had a fight with Donghae oppa because of the kiss." Min young whispered, not wanting to let the other fans heard.

Now, ___ was totally surprised. "Is he ok?" "Which one are you asking right now?" ___ was taken back by Min young question. The first person that came to her mind was him. She was worried for him, worried for him being hurt. Now then she real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter