Chapter 30

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Pov

I was heading to school but I stopped at the gate of my school. There's a brunch of girls standing out here, seems like they are waiting for someone. "YA! THERE SHE IS!?!" A girl shouted while pointing her finger at me. The rest of the girls turned and they started rushing over to me.

One of the girls started pulling my hair. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!? KYUHYUN BELONGS TO US!" I tried to pull her hands away but the other girls started to hold my hands. One of the girl stood in front of me, I guess it's their leader. She held up my chin and smirked. "Hi, I am Young In, the chairman of our oppa fanclub. Nice to meet you." She slapped my cheek after saying the last sentence.

"What do you want?" I took my courage and asked. "You are not pretty at all..." She took my specs, threw it to the floor and stepped on it. "YA!" I screamed at her but she slapped my once again. "How dare you steal our oppa! You are not pretty at all and you don't have have any figure. Stay away from him!" She slapped me nonstop, I felt my cheeks are burning hot from the slaps. I closed my eyes and tears started falling.

'Kyu, where are you? Please save me.'

Just then, I heard a familar voice shouting. "STOP IT YOU ES!" I opened my eyes and saw Joon Ho holding onto Young In's hand and Min pushing the girls away from me. "HOW DARE YOU HURT HER!?!" I can see Joon Ho's eyes burning in flames. Joon Ho raised his hands and was about to slap Young In, I stopped him by holding his hand, "No Joon H...." With that, I out.

 

Joon Ho Pov

I was heading to school with Min. We saw each other on our way to school. Just then, we saw a crowd in front of our school, so we decided to take a look. I was shocked to see a brunch of girls holding onto ___ and one of them was slapping her continously!

"STOP IT YOU ES!" Min shouted and ran towards the girls. I ran over and held onto the girl's hand who was slapping ___. "HOW DARE YOU HURT HER!?!" I shouted at the girl. I was so angry that they was hurting ___.

As I was about to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter