Chapter 44

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

Donghae chuckled. "That's you?" ___ opened her eyes to see Donghae's head beside hers and she turned to see what is Donghae looking at. "Yea, I was only 15 years old that time." ___ was embarrassed as she thought that Donghae was going to kiss her.

"Are you sure that's you? Cause she don't look like you. She so pretty yet you........." Donghae can't complete his sentence as ___ was chasing him around the house. "Ya! Lee Donghae!!" ___ caught Donghae but she missed a step and fall onto him. They were now on the sofa with ___ on top. They accidentally on-ed the television as the remote control was on the sofa.

They ignored the TV and was looking into each other eyes. Donghae slowly leaned towards ___ with his eyes closed. As ___ closed her eyes too, "Super Junior Cho Kyuhyun caught dating and kissing with Girls' Generation Seohyun at his mother's cafe just now." the TV 'said'.

The both of them opened their eyes and was staring at the TV. Donghae looked back at ___ and there's tears in her eyes. He raised his hands to turn her head away from the TV to him and wiped her tears. "Don't watch." ___ get up and ran to the room.

"___-ah, why can't you just look at me? Why do you still love him when he was betraying your love? Wae?" Donghae muttered with tears in his eyes.

 

Your POV

My heart hurts, it hurts so badly. The picture of him and her kissing keep playing back in my mind. Cho Kyu Hyun, what have you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter