Chapter 24

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Pov

"Hi, I am a friend of Super Junior." I told the security guard of the building. "Girl, it won't work. The girls outside used this excuse before." The guard pointed at the girls outside. "Aish! I am not their fans!" The guard shook his head, "Still useless." I left the lobby feeling frustrated. 

"oppa, i'm here already. But the guard doesn't allow me in. He mistook me as a crazy fan of yours! Aish, Do I look like one?" Kyu laughed in the phone. "Ya, it isn't funny at all!" I pouted. "alright alright. I will inform him now. and you kinda look like one though." "Ya Cho Ky....." The line went dead. I looked at my phone and it's still has 80% battery. So did he just hang up the phone?!?! He's gonna get it from me later for hangin up my call.

I walked back to the lobby and the guard was on the phone looking at me. "So....?" I questioned him after he hang up the call. "Sorry about that miss, I thought you were one of them. Please go ahead to eleven floor." I nodded and looked back at the fangirls outside. They were surprised on how I managed to get in. Soon they started rushing in, hoping to get in.

"I'm sorry girls, you can't go in." The guard stood in front of them, stopping them from entering. "But how can she enter?!?!" One of the fangirl pointed at me. "She?? She's visitng another unit, not the unit that you all want." The guard lied to them. The fangirls believed him and slowly exiting the building. "Thanks." I whispered to the guard. He smiled and walked back to this desk.

I entered the lift and I am feeling very nervous. It was the first time I am visiting an all boys apartment, especially that one of them is my boyfriend. Soon, the lift reached level eleven, and there is the guy who I miss so much, standing in front of the lift. "Jagi!!" He hugged me. "I miss you so much. Come, I will bring you in." He held my hand and entered the apartment.

The rest of the members were sitting at the living room, I guess they are waiting for my arrival uh. "Annyeonghasaeyo." I bowed 90 degree. "Annyeong!" The boys greeted back. One of them ran over and hugged me, "___-ah! I miss you so much!" I recongized the voice and scent of this guy, and I hugged him back, "Donghae oppa, we just message last night." "It's different. I can't see you when we message." Donghae exclaimed.

You all must have wondered, how and when did we have each other's number right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter