Chapter 8

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Pov

"___? ___?" I looked up and I saw min looking at me questionly. "Class had dismissed already." I looked around the classrom and it's empty already. "Eh? When?"

"About 10mins ago? I was calling out for you for about 5 mins already." min is now looking at me with a glare. "What's wrong with you? Why happen? You were not focusing on class the whole day! I did notice that Lee ___, don't you dare to lie to me!"

What's wrong with me? I told myself not to let min worry for me and yet what I did today already make her worried! "min, i'm sorry. I didn't sleep well last night. I was studying till late night." I lied to her once again! Sorry min. "Is it true? Don't you dare to lie to me ah." min looks calm now. "yes yes min. I won't lie to you." This time, I smiled genuinely.

"Alright, let's go home." Min tagged my arm happily. We were separated at a junction as our house were at the different side. "Bye __! See you tomorrow" min waved to me happily. "Dae, see you tomorrow"

After min turned at the corner, I was back to my old self. Walking slowly and lifelessly, not wanting to go back to the empty house so early. Finally after another 15 mins, I was at the main door of my house. Standing there, not even taking out my house key.

*BIII BIIIII* *BIII BIIIII*

I turned around and saw a car parked right behind me. Just then the window winded down, "Ya, are you going to stand there forever?" The guy in the car spoke out. "Kyuhyun-ssi?"

"Hello! Are you coming in or not?" Kyuhyun-ssi looked at me with a smirk on his face. "Eh? Wae?" I questioned him. "Aish! Just come in already! Don't keep me waiting!"

"No, I don't want. I didn't ask you to wait for me though." I refused his "request". He immediately get off from his car and dragged me into his car. "Ya ya! I don't want! Where are you bringing me to?"

"Stop asking and get in already." And there I am, sitting next to him in his car again. "So Mr Cho, where are you bringing to?" I questioned him, feeling irritated. "We are going somewhere that can make you forget all the bad things that happen." Kyuhyun-ssi smirked while his eyes were still on the road.

Soon, we reached the place and it's a amusement park. "We are going to the amusement park?" My eyes widened at the scene in front of me. "Dae. This place can keep your sorrows away." Kyuhyun get off the car and opened the passenger door for me. "Thanks"

 

Kyuhyun Pov

I decided to bring ___-ssi to the amusement park. It's the best place to scream all the sorrows away. I bet she will love it :)

"Kyuhyun-ssi? Why are you dressed like this?" She looked at my attire. I wore a cap with a mask and sunglasses. I have to wear like this right? You know I'm the famous Cho Kyuhyun for goodness sake. "___-ssi, did you forget I'm a celebrity? And call me oppa cause I do not want any fans to surround me whenever you call me kyuhyun-ssi and I will just call you ___ ok?" she slowly nodded her hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter