Chapter 53

When I'm in love with my best friend's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

Kyuhyun was pulling a long face throughout the whole practice. "What happen to him?" Min young whispered to ___ who was sitting next to her. "You won't scold me if I tell you right?" Min young shook her head as a response for ___'s question, "I'm with Donghae now."

Min young's eyes widened at shock, "WHAT?! WHEN?!" Everyone was looking at them right now as Min young shouted loudly. "Emm.." ___ was speechless while looking at everyone's staring eyes. She glanced at Kyuhyun and he's not even looking at her anymore. She did not know that it will hurt her that much, knowing that Kyuhyun no longer care about her.

She tried to ignore the feeling and turn to look at Donghae, seeking for help from him. Donghae seems to notice ___'s hint, "Em, I have something to announce." Now everyone's eyes was shifted to Donghae, "Emm.. Emmm.." "What is it hae?" asked Eunhyuk.

"___ is officially my girlfriend now." The announcement shocked everyone except Kyuhyun and Min young. "WHAT?!" "What about Kyuhyun?" "Donghae good job." "Donghae you shouldn't do this." "I support you Donghae." Super Junior members started surrounding Donghae and commented one by one.

___ looked at the blank Kyuhyun who was just sitting there without any expression. She decided to talk to him, "Kyu..." She whispered as she reached out for him. Kyuhyun looked up at her and she noticed that his eyes were red. "What do you want?"

"i.." ___ was speechless, she was the one who wanted to talk, but now she can't speak anything. "Just go to Donghae." With that, Kyuhyun stood up and left the practice room. 

***

It had been a week since Donghae and ___ were officially together. And today is the day of Super Junior 'Treasure Island' concert. Min young and ___ were invited for the concert. ___ was nervous as it was also a week since she met Kyuhyun. She still do not know how to face him after the day where he walked away from her.

"Babe you are here." Donghae hugged ___ once he saw her. "Of cause, you invited me over don't you." ___ smiled and hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter