Stuck Up

Nerd vs Jock, The Ultimate Battle

Key stared right into Kai's eyes. Kai did the same.

Jonghyun walked towards the games room. He stopped when he saw Key and Kai. His eyes widened, his first reaction was to hide behind a pillar. He stared at Key and Kai.

"What are they doing?" Someone asked, Jonghyun turned around. Suho crossed his arms over his chest. "Wow, they really are faggots. Making out in public, disgusting"

"Give them a break Suho, being gay isn't wrong" 

"Don't tell me your with them Jonghyun, gays are ugly and weird. Those two are the perfect example"

"Suho, quit it"

"Jonghyun, what's wrong with you?"

"Your being an , thats what"

"What are you talking about? How am I being an , I'm just-"

Jonghyun walked away from Suho, he walked towards Key and Kai. Be that time, they were already standing.

Suho grabbed Jonghyun's arm. "Dude, don't go in there. It's tainted"

Jonghyun swatted his hand away. " you"

"Jonghyun, if you go in there. I will make-"

"What? What possibly would you do?"

Suho immediatly punched Jonghyun in the face. Everyone around gasped and watched the fight.

Jonghyun was shocked, he wiped the blood off his lip. "What the !?"

Key looked over. 

Jonghyun punched Suho. Key eyes widened and mouth dropped.

Soon enough the two were at each other. Punchs, kicks, swearing, words that the kids across from them shouldn't hear.

Quickly Jay broke them up, Key and Kai soon joined.

Kai held back Suho, Key tried to soothe Jonghyun's fury.

"Key! Take him somewhere. He will snap!" One of Jonghyun's friend explained.

Key looked at Jonghyun, then back at his friend. He nodded and dragged Jonghyun off.

Suho finally stopped trying to attack Jonghyun when he left. Suho realized who was holding him back, he quickly pushed him off. Kai was forced to the ground.

"Get off me !" Suho yelled.

"Jeez, just trying to-"

" me? Do it to your boyfriend"

Kai sighed and stood up.

Key continued to drag Jonghyun through the parking lot. Stopping in front of Jonghyun's car.

Key kept his hand near Jonghyun's cheek. "Does it hurt?"

Jonghyun shook his head. "No, I'm fine. What are you doing here?"

"Im here with my fam- my mom and Kai"

Jonghyun nodded. "You can go back in now, I think im just going to-"

Key shook his head. "No, that can swell up. That would be funny to see, it might scare the kids. That could make you lose"

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "Fine, If it means that much. Come home with me"

Key smiled and nodded. "I'll text Kai"

"Kai? You there?"

"Hey, are you ok? Where are you?"

"I'm fine, Im going to go home with Jonghyun to make sure he is ok"

"Alright, I'll tell your mom. Seeya tomorrow"

Key put his phone in his pocket. "I'll drive" He reached his hand out. "Keys?"

"Key, I'll drive" Jonghyun answered. "I'm not dangerous"

Key nodded and walked over to the car. "Ready?"

Jonghyun smiled and nodded. 

Jonghyun went over to his car. He pressed a button, it unlocked the car.

Key opened the passanger door and got in, Jonghyun got in as well. He started the car, and drove off.

Key looked over at Jonghyun. "So, what did you do to get into a fight?"

Jonghyun stopped at a red light. "Suho was being a bastard"

Key nodded. "Oh, about what. If it's ok to ask"

"You" Jonghyun blandly answered.

"Me?"

"Well, he said he saw you and Kai making out on the floor in the game room. Then he said that you guys were weird and stuff like that"

"...We didn't kiss Jonghyun, I fell on top of him when he tried to pull me"

"So, nothing happened" Jonghyun asked.

"Nothing, other than this" Key answered.

Jonghyun smiled and sighed in relief.

After a few minutes, Key dozed off. Jonghyun noticed this and smiled.

Jonghyun pulled over, he stared at Key. "Key....Why are you always in my mind. I think about you all the time" Jonghyun sighed and pulled his hair. He leaned in closer to Key. He hesitated, he grew closer and closer. Jonghyun puckered his lips.

Minho was with Taemin. The two were watching a movie.

Taemin was shocked, just after the first day of meeting someone. They seemed like the best of friends. When the movie ended Minho groaned as he stretched. Taemin caught a little of Minho's lower chest, just as Key did.

Minho seemed to notice Taemin's gaze. He smiled.

"Taemin?"

Taemin looked up to Minho's face. "Yeah?"

"Do you wanna...maybe have a regular day like this"

Taemin smiled. "I would like that"

Minho smiled back. "I gotta go, taking my sister out for ice cream. See you tomorrow at the mall, I'll pick you up"

Taemin waved as Minho left. Taemin sighed and smiled. He was falling hard for Minho, it was love at first sight.

Taemin walked over towards the door and waved again as Minho drove away. Taemin squealed with excitement, he closed the door and locked it. He slowly walked up the stairs, he was home alone alot. His parents were only home on the weekends, he was usually watched by the nanny. She was asleep.

Taemin walked into his room and shut the door behind him. He fell onto his bed and smiled.

"There should be money in the safe"

Taemin's parents were rich, very rich. They were usually out partying all night with other rich people. Taemin walked back down the stairs and down into the basement, which was very much like another living room. He walked over to a keypad. He typed in a code, he spun the handle to the safe. It opened, he took out a couple $50's and closed it back up. He walked back up and shut the basement light off.

Taemin went back into his room. He the T.V. and cuddled into his large, comfy bed.

Taemin fell asleep, into dreamland.

He was holding Minho's hand. They were walking on the beach. Minho was shirtless but had a shirt in his hand. He also wore a pair of shorts, Taemin was wearing a large t-shirt and shorts. They held hands, Minho stopped walking.

"What is it Hyung?" Taemin asked.

"Tae, Can I ask you something?" Minho asked.

Taemin nodded. "Of course"

Minho got down on one knee. He dug through his pocket until a velvet case appeared. 

"Ever since I met you, I couldn't keep my eyes off you. When we kiss if feels like I am in heave. I never want to part from you, I never want to hurt you, I never want to see you in someone else arms. Only mine, thats why. Taemin. Will you marry me?"

Taemin put his hands over his mouth and tears left his eyes. He nodded. "Of course! Yes, I will"

Minho eyes widened with happiness. He rose and picked Taemin up and spun him around.

Jonghyun's hesitation got the best of him. He slowly back away from Key's lips.

"Jonghyun, what are you thinking? Your not gay" Jonghyun pinched his nose. "Aish, I just wanna get home"

He rubbed his cheek, he felt pain. He didn't want a swelled cheek, he started driving again.

Key eyes opened, Jonghyun just pulled into the driveway. "Were here already?"

Jonghyun looked over, he blushed. It was hidden in the darkness. "Yeah"

"Oh, is it okay if I stay the night. I don't feel like going home"

Jonghyun nodded. "Sure, I'll set the-Oh wait the guest room is messy...I guess you could sleep on the-no...the couch isn't comfortable..I know...I guess Hara could sleep in my room, you could sleep in- Wait! I would never make you go through that...I guess you'll have to sleep in my room"

"You know, it would have been better to just start with that" Key added.

Jonghyun stuck his tongue out. He giggled. "Lets go in, I'll introduce you"

Key unbuckled his seatbelt. He followed Jonghyun inside.

"Jong O- Who's this?" Hara asked as she stopped infront of Key.

"Friend, Mom!?"

"Yes Sweetie" She noticed Key. "Oh hello there"

Key bowed. "Hello Noona"

"Can Key stay tonight?"

"Sure sweetie" His mom answered, she walked back into the kitchen.

"Jonghyun, we should get you some ice for the punch"

"Punch?" His mom appeared. "Did someone punch you sweetie?"

"It's nothing mom I-"

"He got into a fight, trying to Stick up for me"

"Oh, thats my boy...Key sweetie, would you like some ice cream?"

Key nodded. "Yes noona, thank you" He bowed and walked into the kitchen. Jonghyun stared at Key's , then shook his head.

"Hara?" 

Hara looked up and Jonghyun. "Yeah?"

"Can you get something for me?"

"Sure" 

"Down in the basement is a sleeping bag, could you get it for me"

Hara nodded and ran down to the basement. Jonghyun walked into the kitchen, Key was a popsicle. Jonghyun eyed Key, he found Key cute the way he was the ice cream with that sweet and innocent look.

A cold feeling came to Jonghyun's cheek. Key placed an ice pack on Jonghyun's cheek. Jonghyun gladly took the ice pack from Key.

Key continued to the popsicle.

"Oppa, I got the sleeping bag!"

Jonghyun walked back into the living room to join Hara.

"So, Key. Are you in Key's grade?"

Key shook his head. "No, I'm a junior"

"Question Sweetie, Are you Kim Key?"

Key nodded. "Yeah, my mom just started working for you. And Jonghyun started working at the rec"

"Well, it was nice to meet you but I got to go to the bakery and check up on the staff. Have a nice day, Jonghyun! Dad will be home in an hour"

"Ok mom! Seeya later!" Jonghyun answered from the living room.

Key watched Jonghyun's mom leave. He walked into the living room.

"Jonghyun? Could we possibly...sleep out here...unless you have air conditioning in your room"

"Oppa! Let's have a slumber party!" Hara latched onto Jonghyun's arm.

"Sure" Jonghyun stood up. "I'll get 2 more sleeping bags from downstairs. Hara be good to Key"

Hara smiled and nodded. "K Oppa!" After Jonghyun walked downstairs Hara turned to Key. "So, are you Oppa's friend?"

Key nodded. "Yeah"

"So, did you know that we-"

"Hara stop harassing Key" Jonghyun answered as he came back into the room. "And Key?"

Key looked up. "Yeah?"

"Remember, the bet, it's still on" 

Key nodded. "Don't worry, I will comfort you when you lose"

Hara gave both of them a confused look. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Nothing" Jonghyun simply stated.

"Just because I'm little you have to keep everything from me...." Hara muttered to herself and she left the room.

Key looked at Jonghyun. "Jonghyun?"

Jonghyun stopped looking at the T.V. "Yeah?"

"Min, Kai, Taemin and I are going to the mall...Do you want to come?"

"Sure, sounds fun...if you'll let me though"

Key nodded. "Then we need to be ready at 8:30am"

Jonghyun nodded. "Ok" 

Key stood up. Jonghyun grabbed Key's foot. Key turned to Jonghyun. "What?"

"Don't we work tomorrow?"

"We have a day off"

"Oh, well...okay..."

Key stared right at Jonghyun. "Do you have a computer?"

Jonghyun pointed towards the laptop on the pass through. Key walked over and opened it up.

There was a message as soon as he opened it. It was from Suho, it was sent...5 minutes ago.

"J-Jonghyun..."

"What's wrong Key?"

"You have a...message"

-----------

Hope you enjoyed