Hard Time

Nerd vs Jock, The Ultimate Battle

Jonghyun and Key quickly got up, practically blushing.

"M-mom, I thought you were out with-"

"What is going on here-Please don't tell me that I saw what I think I saw"

"Mom-" Jonghyun looked at Key, who was looking down. He returned to his mom's gaze. "-It's true" Jonghyun continued. "Key and I-"

"I don't want to hear it!" Her voice made the birds in trees fly away.

"Mom, please calm-"

"You-You...thing, get out of my house!" She pointed at Key.

Key nodded and bowed. "I'm sorry, I'll be-"

"Key is not a thing! He is my boyfriend, my lover, my heart...if he goes, so do I"

"Jonghyun, your not gay. You have dated many girls, how can you do this to us...in these times?"

"I never wanted to inherit the family business!" Jonghyun grabbed Key's wrist. "If you won't accept Key and I for who we are...then we will be leaving"

Jonghyun pulled Key to his side and wrapped a hand around him, he walked past his mom.

"Jonghyun, if you go...I won't leave you alone"

"That is if you find us, which you won't"

"J-Jonghyun, I don't want you to be away from your mother. Stay, I'll go" Key finally said.

"Key, we are leaving...we aren't accepted here"

"Jonghyun! Don't you dare leave!" Her voice grew even louder than before.

Key slipped out of Jonghyun's grasp. "Jonghyun, I should go...it would-"

"Key, you shouldn't be going through this...we are leaving" Jonghyun glared at his mom. "Making him feel horrible, on his birthday. You should be ashamed"

Jonghyun regripped Key's wrist and led him out of the house, and to his car. He last saw his mom crying and pounding the ground, but he didn't care. Anyway who dared tried to break the two of them up...he wouldn't stand for it.

------------

The next day, Minho and Taemin were out shopping for gifts for Taemin's mom birthday. Minho laced his fingers in Taemin's who smiled up at him, the two were happier than ever could be.

Earlier that month, Taemin finally confronted his parents about him being gay...they took it well, they actually liked Minho. 

"Should we get them couple shirts?" Minho asked as he examined a package of shirts.

Taemin shook his head. "My parents like stuff that has value"

"Then why did I come?"

"I want my man to protect me from robbers and bad people" Taemin said as he turned away from Minho and looked at some expensive looking rings.

Minho grabbed Taemin's waist and brought him into his arms, Taemin giggled and turned to face Minho. "Min, how bout you get some popcorn for out movie to-"

Suddenly Taemin's phone rang. "Hello?"

"Taemin, it's Jonghyun...Look, Key and I...is it okay if we stay at your house for a while?"

"Why, did something happen?"

"Can we?"

"Sure, if you open the shed next to the house...under the paint can is a key"

"Thanks, we'll explain once you get here...I owe you"

"No, it's ok. We'll see you later"

I hung up and stuff the phone in my pocket. "Who was that?" A voice asked, Minho looked at me.

"Jonghyun, it was nothing important...Let's continue shopping"

The two of them continued their gift shopping, and ended up buying a diamond necklace for his mom and a rifle for his dad. The two finally reached Taemin's house, they walked in to find Key and Jonghyun sleeping on the couch.

"Should we let them sleep?" Minho asked, poking Jonghyun with his foot.

"Yeah, they probably had a rough day"

------------------------------

Boring chapter...It's 2am...I'm tired, sorry...enjoy!