Showdown

Nerd vs Jock, The Ultimate Battle

Jonghyun was having a better day than yesterday, because of Key. 

Jonghyun was eating with Minho, Taemin, and Kai. Everyone was happy, having a good lunch...expect for Kai. Jonghyun wanted to rub it in Kai's face, tell him that Key and him are a couple. But he wanted to do it once Kai thought he had won over Jonghyun, so he could win.

That time was today. Kai slammed his fists on the table, which made some people in the cafeteria look over but quickly look back to their own tables.

"I can't take it, not even for one day!" Kai said.

"What's your problem?" Minho said, biting a carrot.

"Him" Kai pointed at Jonghyun. Who gave an innocent look. "Why the hell does he have to be in our group, ever since he became Key's friend...he thinks he can actually sit with us"

"Kai, please calm down...your making a scene" Taemin nicely asked. 

Kai exhaled heavily and sinked into his seat. "You know what?....As long as he is around, I won't be" Kai grabbed his tray of food and walked away.

"I'm sorry, should I go?" Jonghyun asked.

Minho shook his head. "Kai's jealous, he always was. Just ignore him, he'll get over it"

Jonghyun nodded and continued to eat his food. The atmosphere seemed good again. After lunch Jonghyun had to go to his locker. After getting his books, he closed his locker door. Kai's face appeared.

"What do you want?" Jonghyun asked, clearly annoyed with him.

"I told you to-"

"I don't give a crap what you say" Jonghyun said, he started walking away. Kai quickly caught up with him.

"So, what if I tell you this...Key loves me, I have proof"

Jonghyun stopped and nodded. "Good for you, now goodbye"

"Theres more, I'm going to him today...and confessing my love, so your little fantasy can now end"

Jonghyun leaned against a wall. "Really?"

Kai nodded. "Yeah, so-"

"You shouldn't go"

"Why? Why should I listen to you?"

"Cuz, Key and I...we are dating"

Kai's whole world came tumbling down. But, he had a feeling Jonghyun was lying. "Your making that up"

"Wish I was, I have us kissing on my cell phone...lemme show you" Jonghyun took out his pocket and on his background showed Key and himself, clearly locking lips.

Kai crunched his fists. "You !"

"Good try kid, now move" 

Kai wouldn't let Jonghyun pass, he wouldn't let Key go out with someone like Jonghyun. He wanted Key, and he wouldn't let Jonghyun get in his way.

"No, were going to end this...I'm going, tonight...you come as well, then I'll ask...Who he loves, which will be me. He just met you, his mind can quickly change"

Jonghyun sighed and scratched his head. "Aw...still thinking you have a chance how adorable" Jonghyun pushed past Kai and walked to his next class. 

Kai punched the wall, then quickly rubbed his fist which was full of pain. "Ow"

----------------

Key waited a while, Jonghyun didn't show up until later, with Kai.

"Hey Jong- Oh hey Kai" Key smiled and looked over at Pam. "Pam, the tall one is Jonghyun...and that is Kai"

"Oh hello there Jonghyun, wow Key such a good catch"

Key blushed and looked down. "Thanks"

Kai walked over to Key and leaned against his bed. "Key, we need to talk"

"Sure, what is it"

"I need to Key, is it true?"

"Is what true?"

Kai sighed and looked down, then looked back up. "That you used to love me?"

Key's eyes widened. He then look over at Jonghyun, he was leaning against the wall. Not at all fazed about the question. 

"W-what are you talking about"

"A note, I read it...it said you love me" Kai started. "Is that true"

"Kai...T-that's like 2 years ago....I- I have moved on...Plus, I have Jonghyun...Surprise" Key forced a smile and looked down.

Kai gave Jonghyun a glare. "It's all his fault!" Kai shouted.

"Keep your voice down Kai" Key said.

"Ever since he came you never had time for me! For anyone! It's always been with Jonghyun!"

"Sweetie, please keep it down" Pam asked.

"Shut up!" Kai answered. Pam shot Kai a glare, which made Kai cower in fear, but only for a second.

"Kai- Please stop" Key could barely say.

"Why? He took your love! You don't get it, do you!? I love you Key!"

A tear rolled down Key's cheek. His hair hid his teary eyes. "Kai, please...just st-"

"Tell me! Tell me right here! Who do you love more! Me or Jonghyun!?"

"Kai, don't make this hard for-" Jonghyun started.

"Shut up!" Kai hissed. He then turned his attention toward the crying Key. "Now tell me!"

Key wiped away the falling tears. "I-I"

"Who!?" Kai shouted. Key flinched at Kai's voice. 

"Kai stop!" A hand grabbed Kai's shoulder. It wasn't Jonghyun's, it was Minho's,

"M-Minho?" Kai was shocked by the senior. "W-what are you doing here?"

"I came by to check on Key, and I saw you yelling at him" Minho placed his hands on his hips. "What the hell is going on?"

Kai pointed at Key. "Him! That is what's going on! He-He won't tell me he loves me!"

"Really? That's whats going on?" Minho looked over at the crying Key and ran towards him. He crouched and looked up at Key. He wiped away the falling tears on Key's face.

A head peeked inside. "Min?"

"Just a minute Taemin" Minho had an idea. "This isn't how your recovery was supposed to happen" Minho chuckled and rose. 

Kai looked over at Jonghyun, who was just smiling. "What the hell are you smiling at!"

"What?" Jonghyun clearly ignored the whole yelling Kai gave to Key.

"I'm seriously this close to punching you" Kai showed how much, which was very little.

"Kai!" Minho shouted, his voice startled everyone. Minho looked back at Key, then over at Jonghyun. "Watch him for me?" Jonghyun nodded.

"W-what the hell!" Kai snapped, he lunged at Jonghyun. It didn't catch Jonghyun, who easily dodged the attack. Jonghyun grabbed Kai's arm and twisted it around his back, then held Kai's other arm with his other hand. "G-get the hell of me!"

Minho stood up and walked over to Kai. He looked right into Kai's eyes. "Your not Kai, what happened to the caring friendd? Grow up Kai, Key moved on...if you truely love Key, you should be happy for him"

"I will only be happy for him if he is dating me! and only me!" Kai answered. He tried to wiggle out of Jonghyun's grasp but failed. "Let me go"

Minho eyed Jonghyun, Jonghyun released his arms and sighed. Before Kai could attack Jonghyun again, Minho picked up Kai with ease.

"L-let me down!" Kai demanded.

"Jonghyun" Minho said. Jonghyun looked over. Minho nudged his head towards Key, who was silent. Jonghyun understood and walked over to Key.

Kai's voice echoed throughout the hall.

Jonghyun poked Key. Key slowly looked up, tears covered his face. Jonghyun smiled and wiped them away.

"Wh-" 

"Don't speak Key, just cry if you need to" Jonghyun said as he wrapped his arms around Key. Key cried into Jonghyun's chest. 

"Pam, can you get the lights?" Jonghyun asked. But Pam was already fast asleep. "Wow, the old woman can actually sleep during an arguement" Jonghyun chuckled and rubbed Key's head. After a while, Minho appeared. 

"Hey"

"Hey" Jonghyun said, Key was fast asleep in Jonghyun's arms.

"Is he?"

Jonghyun nodded. "Asleep"

"I have no clue what is wrong with Kai, just give him a while...he'll get over it"

"It's my fault" Jonghyun added.

Minho shook his head. "Nah, It's just-Well I really don't know...Just don't worry about it"

Jonghyun nodded. "Hey, can you do me a favor?"

Minho nodded. "What is it?"

"I'm going to stay with Key tonight, could you tell me mom?"

"Sure, what's her number?"

After giving Minho the number Jonghyun turned off the room light and joined a sleeping Key in bed. The next morning, Jonghyun didn't really want to to go to school. He really couldn't do anything about it, so he went. Leaving a grieving Key with Pam.

-----------------

It was lunch time, Jonghyun didn't know where to go. He eyed Minho and Taemin, he saw no Kai. He looked around, Kai wasn't even in the cafeteria. Jonghyun decided to sit with them, the worst they could do is reject his offer.

He walked over. "Hey, can I sit here?"

Minho looked up and smiled. "Sure" 

Jonghyun sat down across from the two. "So, how was-"

"What are you doing here?"

Jonghyun turned around, Kai was standing in front of Jonghyun. Jonghyun rolled his eyes and turned back around. 

"Anyway-"

"Since when does he sit with us?" 

"Kai, just sit down" Minho said.

"As I said, not with him"

"I'm going to get a bag of chips" Taemin added and walked away. 

Minho envied Taemin and continued to munch on his carrot. "Kai, sit down...I can't take this anymore"

Kai shook his head. "He has to-"

"Kai....Sit" Minho demanded, his look was stern. Kai quickly nodded and sat across from Jonghyun.

"There, you happy?"

"We are going to settle this" Minho added. "Kai, get this straight" Minho started. "But first, I'm not on either sides....I just want this fight to end. Anyway, Kai...Key is with Jonghyun, he is happy. And you are going to leave them alone, and if you even think of trying to break them up...you will regret it"

"So your not on a side!? Your siding with Jonghyun!" Kai added.

"Just listen to what I said, your starting to annoy me"

Kai gave a hurt look. "Fine...you win Jonghyun, Key is all yours" Kai rose and walked away.

"Well, that was easy" Minho said as he chewed on another carrot.

Jonghyun nodded and started to eat. "Minho?"

"Yeah?"

"Will Kai be okay?"

"Just give him time, Kai isn't someone who holds grudges...give him a month at least...then he will be back to himself"

-------------------------------

Hmm...I think I did poorly on this one...please tell me the truth....did I? Comment!

http://www.youtube.com/user/jongkeylov?feature=results_main <---Subscribe to this Channel!!!