I love you

Nerd vs Jock, The Ultimate Battle

Before I start writing this, the title came from 2ne1's song. Which I listen to while writing this chapter. Enough of my babbling, from all the comments I go. You just want to read the chapter! Let's get to it

------------------------

"Should we tell Jonghyun" Kai asked Sehun as he drank from a soda can.

The two were in the cafeteria, it was a day after they told Key. Sehun nodded and continued to eat his sandwich, after swallowing he spoke. "I think I have calculus with him, never really pay attention in class though"

"It's our best shot, what period?" Kai asked, he took another sip of his soda.

Sehun thought for a moment then spoke. "It's next period"

"Wait, don't we have lunch together?" Kai looked around for Jonghyun. "I remember getting pissed at him for sitting with Key" 

"There he is!" Sehun pointed towards a guy sitting with a group of girls. 

Kai anger rose, he forgot Key that fast. I rose from his seat and stomped towards Jonghyun, Sehun held a worried look. He chased after Kai. Before Jonghyun could put a hand around the girls waist, Kai grabbed his hand and put it by Jonghyun's side. Jonghyun rose and gave a confused look.

"What's your pro-"

"What the hell are you doing!" Kai shouted, clearly pissed off.

"Calm down, god" Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

"Sehun, just show him" Kai clearly was about to punch him, he needed it to get away before their was a battle.

Sehun nodded and took out his phone, he scrolled over to his recordings. Jonghyun sighed, Sehun looked up. When he found the correct recording he pressed play, it started with Kai talking.

Jonghyun sighed again. "What the hell is-" He heard his mother's voice.

-------[Flashback, this is what Jonghyun is hearing now]

 

"Good job Onew, you did a good job" Mrs. Kim said.

"No problem, now wheres the cash?" Onew reached out his hand.

"Fine you earned it" Mrs. Kim took out an envelope from her purse and handed it to Onew. "That'll teach Key to taint my son"

Kai and Sehun exchanged shocked glances. Kai couldn't take it. "Hey!" Sehun eyes widened and continued to hide behind the couch.

Mrs. Kim and Onew looked over at Kai. Onew gave a confused look. "Yes?"

"So, you are the one that broke my friends up" Kai stated.

Mrs. Kim and Onew also exchanged similar glances. Mrs. Kim crossed her arms over her chest. "Who the hell are you?"

"Jonghyun and Key's best friend, wow....to think his own mom wanted to make his son miserable. Can you believe it Sehun?"

Sehun glared at Kai from behind the couch. "Don't bring me into this!"

Kai sighed and pulled Sehun up. Onew gasped and gave a worried look at the two. "Your that kid" 

"I didn't make my son miserable, I made his life better. That thing-"

"Key is not a thing!" Kai snapped. The whole cafe attention turned to the fued. "You are the thing, making your son hurt like that! Hurting an innocent kid, what did Key ever do to you! Just because he's gay-"

"That's the reason why, being gay is like having a disease. It spreads, and it needs to be destroyed" Mrs. Kim added.

Kai balled his fist, before he could get a punch at Mrs. Kim. Sehun grabbed his arm and pushed him behind him. "Excuse me, just because someone is gay....does that give you the right to mess with them?" Sehun smirked. "Now, if you will excuse us...we will be going now"

Sehun grabbed Kai's wrist and dragged him out. Before Kai could even speak, Sehun spoke up. "We need to find Jonghyun and Key, and tell them"

"And say what, that Jonghyun's mom and that guy broke them up?" Kai explained. "We need-"

Sehun held up his phone. "Proof" He smiled.

----------------[End of Flashback]

Jonghyun stood there, shocked. Before he could even think he grabbed Sehun's phone and played it again, after hearing it one more time. He felt tears coming on, Key was telling the truth. Jonghyun handed back Sehun's phone and quickly ran, he was going for Key.

-----------------------------------

Key stuff his morning class materials into his locker, he noticed a shadowing looming behind him. He turned and sighed.

 

"Jonghyun, go away" Key slammed his locker door shut and started walking the opposite way. A hand grabbed his wrist.

"Please, let me talk"

"Let me guess, you found out I didn't cheat" Key chuckled, then put on a serious look. "You should have believed me before"

"Key, it's my fault. I know-"

"Look, I have to go" Key pushed past him and walked away.

Jonghyun closed his eyes, remembering back to what happened. He wouldn't lose Key, he promised himself. He ran after Key, and wrapped his hands around him. Key quickly reacted by wiggling out, anger in his eyes.

"Key, I love you" Jonghyun could feel tears coming on, which almost made Key feel guilty. 

Key looked down, still facing the opposite way of Jonghyun. He wanted to go, he wanted to see Jonghyun suffer for breaking his heart. But, he couldn't, he wanted to be with Jonghyun. He wanted to be by Jonghyun's side, he wants to be with him forever. He wants to have a family with him, marry him. 

Key pondered what to do. Should he forgive Jonghyun, or should he make him pay? This was a diffucult choice for Key, he needed to chose, he never wanted to ever make a decision like this.

Key thought for a second, then took a deep breath. He turned towards Jonghyun, who spoke before he could.

"Key, I promise you. I will always believe you, I will protect you from everyone. I won't let anyone hurt you, my mother won't ever come between us again. Please, give me a second chance"

This was it, Key took another deep breath. "Jonghyun, I can't-"

Tears fell down Jonghyun's face, he nodded. He started to walk away from Key, but something held him back. He turned to see a hand holding his wrist. It was Key's.

"You idiot, you didn't let me finish" 

Jonghyun turned around and held a hopeful look. "Yes?"

"I can't-I can't live without you Jonghyun" Key paused and continued. "I love you"

---------------------

Hope you enjoyed, I'm pretty sure you guys are like "WOOHOO!"

Now, time for the questions!!

1) Read this------------->Wizard in School

2) Are you happy?

3) If you could describe my story in 1 word, what would it be?

4) Are you going to Comment on Wizard in School? (Because I do check, thank you for the people who did!)

5) Did you notice my font is bolded ^-^