2min vs JongKey

Nerd vs Jock, The Ultimate Battle

(READ MY NOTE ON THE END FOR QUESTION OF CHAPTER!!)

 

For the next few days, Kai didn't talk to anyone. He stayed in the background, he ignored Minho, Taemin, and Jonghyun. When Key got released from the hospital he was told not to do P.E. for about 3 months, which was the whole last quarter. He was disappointed at first because he wouldn't be able to have his last gym class with his friends.

Key decided to finally confront Kai, and he wasn't going to leave him alone without Kai finally accepting Jonghyun. Kai was at his locker, he was reading a book.

Suddenly his locker shut, he looked up. When he noticed Key he quickly looked back at his book. Key rolled his eyes then took the book away from him.

"What the hell?"

"We need to talk"

"No, we don't"

"I'm not leaving with-"

"I said go!" Kai demanded.

Key crossed his arms over his chest. "Do I need to bring out Diva Key?"

Kai eyes widened. He was terrfied of Diva Key. "N-no"

"Then let me talk"

Kai sighed and gave in. "Fine, you got 5 minutes"

Key smiled and started that second. "You said you love me right?"

Kai nodded.

"Well, if you really loved me, wouldn't you want me happy?"

Kai nodded again. "I know where this is going, I told you...I will never accept Jonghyun"

"Kai, I love Jonghyun. He makes me happy, you have no idea how much I love him"

Kai hated those words Key just told him. He rubbed his eyes, tears were forming. "S-so, I told you I will never accept him"

"Kai, please...."

Kai couldn't resist those puppy dog eyes Key always gave him. "Fine....I'll give him a chance, but If I don't like the way he treats you...then it's over, and don't think of ever coming to talk to me unless you and Jonghyun never see eachother again"

Key smiled and ran into Kai's arms. It caught Kai off guard but he patted Key on the back, Key pushed off Kai and squealed with excitement. 

"You won't regret it Kai!" Key assured.

Kai nodded and reached out his hand. "My book"

"Oh" Key handed him his book and jumped up and down.

"What are you so happy about?" A voice asked.

Key turned around and smiled. Jonghyun was leaning against the wall.

"He's giving you a chance!" Key continued to jump up and down. Jonghyun looked over at Kai, he was facing the other way reading his book. But Jonghyun could see the hurt in Kai. He returned his attention to his boyfriend.

"That's great" Jonghyun embraced Key.

A couple eyes fell onto Key and Jonghyun. The two of them could hear the whispers.

"Are they dating"

"Why are they hugging?"

"Jonghyun...I thought we had a thing"

"He's hugging the ?"

Jonghyun and Key choose to ignore these, Kai didn't.

"Shut up!" Kai's voice was full of anger.

The group of students jumped at his voice. "W-what's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with you!?" Kai asked back. "They are dating, so what" Kai slammed his locker and pushed on Key's and Jonghyun's back, making them walk forward.

“You didn’t have to do that” Jonghyun said.

Kai wiped his hands off on his pants and sighed. “Just respect that I did that for you”

“Kai, Jonghyun isn’t afraid of being classified as gay” Key added.

“I know, but they called you guys a …I’m pretty sure I can do whatever I want when that happens”

Key and Jonghyun both looked behind Kai. Key looked away quickly, Jonghyun gave a pissed look.

“What did I do?” Kai asked.

“Nothing, just….look behind you” Key answered.

Kai gave him a questioning look and turned around; his look was the same as Jonghyun’s.

Suho was chatting with his friends; he managed to catch a glimpse of the three. He looked away and continued to his conversation. But that didn’t stop Kai and Jonghyun with confronting him.

“Hey Suho” Jonghyun said as he walked over.

Suho looked over. “Hi”

“Did you tell them?” Kai asked.

“Wha-No”

“Then should I?” Jonghyun asked.

“Go ahead, like I care” Suho was lying, he did care. This would ruin him, and he didn’t want that.

“Well Suho-“ Jonghyun started but was interrupted.

“Jonghyun, let’s go get something to eat” Key’s hand intertwined with his.

Suho eyed Key. Was he sticking up for him? After all he did?

“In a minute-“

“Jonggie! Please, I’m hungry!” Key pouted his lips.

Jonghyun didn’t understand why Key was doing what he did, but he couldn’t say no to Key.

“Ok, let’s go” Jonghyun gave in. He turned and walked with Key.

Key looked back at Kai and give him a look, then brought his finger to his lips. Kai sighed and walked away from Suho, who was completely dumbfounded.

Key and Jonghyun walked into the cafeteria for food. Key wasn’t actually hungry; he didn’t feel that Suho needed to get embarrassed. He already lost his job, well he figured since he almost killed Key.

“What do you want baby?” Jonghyun asked which brought Key out of this thought.

“I want a cinnamon roll” Key his lips, he would rather go for a sandwich but it was morning.

“I’ll have the same thing” Jonghyun added. The woman serving the food took to cinnamon rolls and placed them into two small boxes, then handed them to Key and Jonghyun. She also gave them forks.

Jonghyun dug into his pocket and took out $5. He reached his hand out and the woman grabbed it. “Keep the rest on my account” Jonghyun said. The woman nodded and walked back into the kitchen.

The two lovers decided to sit down at a table, and not just any table. They spotted the 2min couple and decided to sit with them. Taemin was reading a book; Minho was quietly listening to his IPod but had his hand around Taemin’s waist. The two looked up at the JongKey couple and smiled.

“Hey” Key said as he sat down next to Taemin, he looked over at the book. “Whatcha reading”

“Amigo, it’s about this gay couple who find out they are destined to be together forever” Taemin explained. “Minho is listening to his IPod.” Taemin nudged Minho, who opened his eyes. He almost jumped when he saw JongKey sitting at the table.

“Wow, you guys are fast” Minho said as he took out his earphones. He gave a quick kiss to Taemin’s cheek and readjusted his hand around Taemin.

Key couldn’t help it, he found the 2min couple cute as ever. “Oh my, wish Jonghyun and I were like you guys”

“Hey! We can be watch” Jonghyun placed his arm around Key’s waist. A shock occurred. “Ow!”

Everyone except for Jonghyun laughed. Key playfully punched Jonghyun’s arm. “Smooth move Romeo”

Jonghyun pouted his lips. “I’m jealous of you guys” He was regarding Taemin and Minho.

Taemin smiled and continued to read his book, Minho happily loved the envied Jonghyun’s expression.

Jonghyun tried his hand again, it didn’t shock this time. Key smiled and rested his head on Jonghyun’s shoulder.

“Beat that” Jonghyun said.

Minho gave a glare and leaned in closer to Taemin and kissed his cheek. Taemin blushed and smiled up at him. “I win”

“N-no you don’t” Jonghyun kissed Key’s cheek and wrapped his hands around Key.  Key continued to eat his cinnamon roll.

“Are you guys really seeing who is better?” Key asked. “How bout we go hang out Taemin”

Taemin happily nodded and stood up. “Bye Minho” Minho latched onto Taemin’s leg.

“Don’t leave me with this guy!”

“Hey!” Jonghyun crossed his arms over his chest. “Let’s just face it JongKey is better”

“JongKey, that’s just taking Hyun out of your name. Our name is special 2min”

“2min, that is just weird….Is it because both of your names of Min in it?” Jonghyun scoffed.

"Just admit it, 2min is better!" Minho demanded.

"JongKey is better!"

------------------------

So, heres the question...Who do you think is better 2min or JongKey? Give me reason if you want...Comment!!

JongKey

2min

 Kai....So Lonely