Sehun

Nerd vs Jock, The Ultimate Battle

Questions Below!

"They are all idiots! Every single one of them!" Kai shouted as he ran down the street. "I don't need them, I'll show them"

He didn't even realize that he ran into someone. "Yah! Watch where you are going!"

"Shut up!"

"Yah! What did you say!"

Kai turned around and came to face someone smaller than him. But not that much smaller, he eyed him suspicously. "Do I know you?"

"You should, we are lab partners"

"Oh...what is your name...Sekun?"

"Sehun, with a H"

"Yeah whatever"

"Yah, shouldn't you be apologizing for running into me?" Sehun placed his hands on his hips.

"Sorry, now if you will excuse me" Kai turned back around and headed his way.

Sehun sighed and noticed something shiny on the ground, he crouched down and picked it up. It was Kai's cell phone. "Well, looks like I have an excuse to go see him now"

-------------------

"Key, calm down" Jonghyun blurted.

"No! They can't do it!"

"Jonghyun hold him down!" Taemin demanded.

Jonghyun grabbed the nerd by the waist and tried his best to hold him back. 

"You have to spread it with the icing as soon as you take it out if you want it to taste the best!"

Key turned to Jonghyun. "Put me down or no kissing for a week"

Jonghyun immediately set Key down, Taemin and Minho gave him a quick glare before being attacked by Key.

"Taemin, give me the spoon" Key demanded while walking over to Taemin.

"K-Key, b-back away" Taemin asked.

"I need the spoon, if I don't get my spoon...Don't make me finish...give...me...the...SPOON!"

"AH!"

--------------------

Sehun continued searching through Kai's phone, looking for someone he might recognize. He sighed when he finally came down to the end of the list, only people he knew were Minho, Key, and Taemin. He tried calling but no one answered.

"I wonder why?" Sehun asked himself.

----------------

"Give me the spoon!" Key was on top of Taemin, pulling his hair like a mad man.

"Minho! Help me!" Taemin called.

"J-just give him the spoon" Minho answered.

"Fine!" Taemin stopped hiding the spoon and handed it to Key, who took it and climbed off Taemin's back. "I think he broke my back" Taemin added, rubbing his back.

"Aw, babe lets go get you one of those heater things...do you have one"

"Yeah, upstairs in the closet" Taemin said. 

Minho draped his hands under Taemin and picked him up, he carried him upstairs.

Jonghyun walked in and gave Key a back hug, he watched as his lover spread the icing on the cake. He hummed while doing it. "How do you do that without it breaking?"

"Complete skill my babe, complete skill" Key said, the spoon. He smiled and placed it in the sink, he washed his hands. Jonghyun turned off the faucet after Key was finished and continued to kiss his neck. 

"Let's go on a vacation, just the two of us"

"Honestly, I would love that...to much drama been going on"  Key said as he leaned against the counter, he turned and faced Jonghyun.

He draped his arms over Jonghyun's neck and pulled him closer, Jonghyun deepened the kiss. His hands fell to the sides of Key, gripping the counter. His right hand draped under Key's left leg and lifted it, so Jonghyun could get closer.

Key wrapped his feet around Jonghyun's waist and was placed on top of the counter, the two were still from their little make-out session upstairs. But weren't going to do anything downstairs, in the kitchen...where people cook and socialize, it would be weird.

Minho and Taemin peered at the two from behind the loveseat. Minho groaned, he left his phone in there. "Do you think Key hurt you on purpose?"

"If he did, he's smart" Taemin answered. 

Key broke the kiss, the two breathed heavily. He trailed his finger up and down Jonghyun's collarbone. He smiled and gave a final kiss until getting off the counter to check on the cake. Jonghyun eyed his , god...he wanted it so bad.

"Oh, I think there done" Minho added.

"We're done!" Key called.

------------------------------

So...I came down with laryngitis...bad right?....So, I can't speak....You were introduced to Sehun!...

So I have a couple questions!

1)Would you read a story about "You" and Jonghyun, but heres the twist...it's a gay story (Just like this one, but no JongKey...but their could be 2min)

2) Do you feel sorry for me having Laryngitis? (Note: It happened the first day of summer -.- tragedy)

3) Who would you rather Kai end up with Sehun or Suho?

4) How do you do a poll? (Curse my noobness)

5) Who would you recommend for creating a poster? (Someone who can make it fast and very good)

6) If JongKey wasn't real...who would you want Jonghyun and Key to end up with?

Lots of questions, good luck on answering them...If everyone answer's all of them fast, I will make a update by tonight or tomorrow morning

Oh...one more question....DID YOU MISS ME? Cuz Jonghyun misses Key!

Now if you excuse me...I'm going to on like a million coughdrops