Hey I Just Met You and This is Crazy but I love you TaeTae

Nerd vs Jock, The Ultimate Battle

(READ EVERYTHING, THERE IS A SURPRISE AT THE END! TRUE JONGKEY PICTURE)

Taemin eyes widened. "Y-you love me?"

Minho swore under his breath then took a deep breath. "Yes" He said as he pulled over, so he could talk to Taemin.

Taemin looked down. He secretly smiled when he looked away. "Oh, so-"

"What about you, do you love me?"

Taemin silently unbuckled his seatbelt. He leaned closer to Minho when he wasn't looking at him.

"Do y-" Minho turned his head. Taemin and Minho's lips connected, both of their eyes wide. Taemin was the first to disconnect. Minho kept staring at Taemin, he couldn't get his eyes off Taemin. Knowing that the man he truly loved was just kissed by his lips. He both was happy and worried, Taemin blushing grew. 

"Minho, we just met-" Taemin started.

Minho looked down in defeat and pain in his heart. "I- I see"

"-but" Taemin continued. "I do love you" He smiled at Minho.

Minho looked back over at Taemin and was surprised. "Taemin, I need help with the stuff in the trunk...can you help?"

Taemin was disappointed with the sudden questioned but nodded. "Sure"

Taemin and Minho both exited the car, Taemin walked over towards the car's trunk. Minho wasn't near the trunk. He wasn't even going to open the trunk. He embraced Taemin. Taemin was shocked but soon enough put his arms around Minho. The two stayed that way for a while until they realized they had plans. Minho and Taemin walked back to the car and climbed inside. Minho started the car, he shot a loving glare at Taemin. 

Taemin reached over and overlapped his fingers into Minho's. Minho looked back at Taemin and smiled.

Jonghyun, Key and Kai pulled into the mall parking lot. All three of them unbuckled their seatbelts and exited the car. Kai grabbed Key's hand and raised a fist.

"Lets go buy everything Key!" Kai cheered and pulled Key away, leaving Jonghyun alone.

"So that's how you want to- Wait nevermind. They are friends, it's not like-You know what Jonghyun. Just walk, just walk" Jonghyun said to himself and followed behind Key and Kai.

Key and Kai finished their pretzels and sat down on the bench. Jonghyun was talking to some of his friends from school, who somehow showed up. Key eyed one girl in particular Jonghyun was talking to, she was tall. Not as tall as Jonghyun, but pretty dang close. She had a bra easily revealed and he knew she was wearing fake s. His face got red when the girl touched Jonghyun's bicep.

"So, Krystal-" Jonghyun started. "-How bout we-"

A arm was intertwined with Jonghyun's. "Jonghyun, are you following me!?"

Jonghyun sighed and got out of the intertwine. "What do you want, why won't you leave me alone?"

Seo Kyung gave Krystal a glare, it scared her. "Hey, I'll talk to you later...bye" Krystal took her friend's hand and ran off. 

Jonghyun watched as Krystal ran away. "What did you do?"

Seo Kyung gave a look of shock. "M-Me? I didn't do anything"

Key sneered at the lie. He had a plan, and it was 100% successful. Key walked over and wrapped his arm around Jonghyun's.

Seo Kyung recognized the face, she gave another glare hoping it would scare away Key. It didn't work.

"Jjong! You said we were going to get our photo taken! Let's go"

Jonghyun realized it was a plan. "Ok-Ok, I'm coming" Jonghyun was led away by Key, Kai followed the two. Seo Kyung continued to give a deathly glare at Key as they ran off. 

"Ok, that kid...whoever he is, is so not going to take away my Jonghyun! He Will Be Mine!" Seo Kyung chanted. She looked around, people stopped doing what they were doing at were focused on Seo Kyung. "What!? Take a picture it will last longer!" Seo stomped off back the way she came, which wasn't from hell.

Minho and Taemin finally arrived at the mall, they released eachothers hand and ran inside. It took a while but they finally butted into the three guys.

"What took you so long?" Key asked as he placed his hands into his pockets. He noticed Minho and Taemin handholding. "Oh....I get it" He winked to Taemin. "Isn't he a good kisser?"

"K-Key!" Minho snapped.

Key pretended to look hurt. "What? Oh come on, you know we kissed don't deny it"

"I-I'm not, just-"

Taemin smirked and squeezed Minho's hand. Minho looked down at the sophomore. "Min, it's ok"

Minho smiled and nodded, he had everything he wanted. A loving partner and his friends, he released Taemin's hand. He pulled Taemin into his arms. Taemin was shocked, but immediately wrapped his arms around Minho.

Key awed and ooh'd. Jonghyun gave the two a look, but secretly was loving the romantic moment. Kai was busy checking out a guy's . Kai returned to what Key and Jonghyun were looking at. 

"What the-" Kai started. "-I look away for a second and they already start hugging...okay, I am no longer looking at anything but Taemin and Minho"

Key smiled and leaned in to Jonghyun and placed a kiss on his cheek. Jonghyun's eyes widened and he stood frozen, he felt a feeling in his stomach. Nervousness.

Kai didn't look. Key nodded with reassurance. "Wow, he wasn't lying"

Kai blinked a few times. "What?"

Key sighed. "Nothing, l-lets go"

Key, Min, Taemin, and Kai started walking. They noticed a missing person, they looked back at Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun?" Key asked the frozen figure. Jonghyun looked over at Key, he noticed more in Key.

His facial features, they were perfect. Everything was perfectly made. His lips is what made Jonghyun swoon. His lips were so lush, he savored the moment when Key kissed him. The next thing he noticed was Key's fashion sense, it was so plain and natural. He loved it, he loved everything about Key.

He loved Key, and only Key. No other guy, just Key. And they just met yesterday.

---------------------

Very short, but I hope you enjoyed. Drama is going to start.

"Sneak Peek of Next Chapter"

Key walked into the bakery, his nose was in heaven. The smell made his heart flutter.

His mom appeared from the door leading into the kitchen. "Hey Honey, what are you doing-" She noticed Jonghyun. "Hello Mr. Kim"

Jonghyun smiled and nodded. "Hi" He clapped his hands together and walked over towards the counter. He noticed Key still standing near the food. "Key? You coming?"

Key looked up from the food. "What? Oh yeah" He followed Jonghyun into the kitchen.

LOOOKIE WHAT SICA FOUND!!! UR GONNA SCREAM!!!AH! I ALREADY AM!!!