Beach

Nerd vs Jock, The Ultimate Battle

(Questions in Authors Note!)

"4....5 hot dogs please" Key was ordering food for everyone, everyone was hungry. They arrived at the beach a couple hours ago. Key dug into his satchel and took out his wallet, he took out a $20. The cashier took it and flashed a smile at Key. Key smiled akwardly back at the cashier, and waited for his hot dogs.

"Here you go, I added a free soda just because of your beautiful face" He winked and started to talk with his next customers.

Key eyed the hot dogs...."How am I going to carry everything?" He said to himself, a hand reached out for 3 of the hot dogs and the soda. "Hey Those are-"

"What, can't I help?" Minho asked.

"Come on" Key said as he took the other 2 hot dogs.

Key and Minho walked back over to their personal picnic table and set down the hot dogs and the soda. 

"Just 1 soda?" Seo asked. "I'll take this" Seo reached her hand out.

"No you won't" Key slapped her hand and grabbed the soda. "Taemin, I think you need it more" 

Key was right, Taemin was sweating like crazy. He hasn't once gone into the ocean due to the fact that he has to take off his shirt and show off his lean and skinny chest, he would rather sweat to death.

"I-I'm fine, Let her have it" Taemin said as he wiped a huge amount of sweat off his forehead.

"Thank you!" Seo took the soda from Key's grasp. She happily opened it and started drinking.

"I hope you drown in that" Key mumbled.

Jonghyun came back from the restroom, his chest was bare. Key saw him shirtless before, but everyone else stared at aw. Minho was muscled, but was captivated by Jonghyun's muscles. 

Taemin didn't really care, he really wanted that soda now. "I'm going to get a drink...brb"

"I-I'll go with you" Minho said and followed him.

"Get me another one!" Seo called. "Hey are you even listening!? YAH!" Seo charged after them.

"What's with them?" Jonghyun said as he scratched his abs. He noticed looks from a group of girls, he blushed and covered up his chest with a blanket. Key noticed his blushing and turned at the girls, he give them his signature. "Back of es" look, which scared the crap out of them.

Key answered his question. "I don't know, maybe they were thirsty" Key shrugged and continued to read his book he brought.

"Did you have to bring that to the beach? Lets go in the water! Get all wet and crazy!"

Key gave him a weird look. "Excuse me?"

"Dirty mind, Key, you have a dirty mind" Jonghyun chuckled and picked up Key.

"Jonghyun! Put me down!" 

"I would get rid of the book unless you want it wet"

Key used his strength and aimed the book at there set up near the picnic bench. The book landed at the foot of the picnic table, he sighed and was dunked underwater. He surfaced and turned to Jonghyun who was laughing his off.

"Kim Jonghyun, Your Dead!" Key tackled Jonghyun, causing both of them to go underwater. 

They both surfaced laughing. Jonghyun stopped and stared directly into Key's eyes, Key doing the same. Jonghyun leaned in. BLAM a soda can came in contact to the side of Jonghyun's head.

"Ow! Who did that!"

Seo waved and smiled. "There's your soda Jonghyun!" Seo eyed Key. "Catch Key!" She used all of her strength trying to throw it as long as possible, but she ended up throwing it right to Key, who happily catched it.

"Thanks"

Seo groaned. "Mission failed" She said to herself and walked over to the picnic bench, she took a sip of her soda then looked down. She noticed Key's book, she smiled and looked the other way. She dipped her soda can down, she dipped it back up and smiled. She didn't look back down to the book. She happily took another sip and got up. 

Key chuckled as he got out of the water, he noticed a soda stain next to his book.

"Good thing that didn't get you"

-----------[Imagine this song playing in the background: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfzdkASW1Z4

Later that night, Jonghyun and Key were holding hands walking on the beach. They decided to sit down at the edge, where the water meets their feet.

"Jonghyun?" Key rested his head on Jonghyun's shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"I love you" 

"I love you more"

Key looked up at Jonghyun, Jonghyun looked down at Key. They both leaned in and shared a kiss. Jonghyun wrapped his arm around Key's waist and sighed.

"I'll be gone soon Key, Only in a couple months"

"Let's not worry about that...That's then, this-this is now"

Jonghyun smiled and planted kiss on Key's cheek. "Yeah, your right"

Key and Jonghyun stayed that way for another hour before deciding to head back home. 

In the car, Jonghyun was dropping Key off.

"Key?"

"Yeah?"

"Could I-Could I stay over?" Jonghyun looked away, hoping he wouldn't say no.

"Sure, I'll introduce you" Key exited the car, Jonghyun turned it off and followed behind Key. 

Key dug into his pocket for his keys, after finding them he unlocked his door and walked in. He found his mom sleeping on the couch, he smiled and turned the T.V. off and grabbed the tub of ice cream laying next to her. After placing the tub in the freezer he walked up the stairs, Jonghyun followed.

Key stopped infront of his room. "Don't blame me if you hate it" He opened it and walked in, Jonghyun followed. Key sat down on his bed, Jonghyun sat down next to him. "You don't like it don't you?"

"I didn't say that, it's like you...beautiful" Jonghyun kissed Key's cheek. Key blushed and stood up.

"I have to use the bathroom, one sec" Key walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

Jonghyun decided to have look around Key's room. He stood up and walked over to a photo collage. It had numerous photo's of Kai, Minho, Taemin and Key. But one stood out to him the most, it was the two kissing. It was framed, in the center. Jonghyun smiled and walked over to Key's computer, it looked old. But he moved the mouse, a desktop background showed. It had the Taemin and Key posing for the camera. Jonghyun smiled and turned to find more pictures on his door.

There were even more, Kai and Key posing like supermodels. Minho and Key hugging, Taemin and Key giving pouty lips. Jonghyun smiled and scratched the back of his head. The bathroom door opened and Key came out.

"Jonghyun, what you-Oh, yeah...I remember these"

"Key?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you ever love Kai?"

"Why do you ask?"

"I'm curious"

Key stood silent for a minute. "Yeah, but not anymore...."

"When did you stop loving him?"

"When I met you"

"Really?"

Jonghyun's bad thoughts of Kai and Key making out on the bed and having a happy family quickly faded. Key stopped loving Kai for Jonghyun, it brought a smile to Jonghyun. 

"Another question"

"What?"

"When do you turn 18?"

"Oh, next month...why?"

"Just wondering"

Jonghyun had already thought of a wonderful gift. He couldn't wait until Key's birthday, which came faster than anyone would have imagined.

---------------------[A day before Key's birthday...A long time has passed]

Jonghyun waited outside a secret place. A woman in a dress peeked her head out of the door. 

"Kim Jonghyun?"

Jonghyun turned. "Yes?"

"The rehearsel is ready to go"

"Ok" Jonghyun took a deep breath and walked in. "Key, your probably going to die...when you see what I've done for you"

------------------------------

OOH! WHAT did Jonghyun do? ALSO: What happened in the time where it skipped to a day before Key's birthday...was simple...JongKey vs 2min war LOL, and Seo getting on everyones nerves...Kai being lonely(DON"T WORRY, KAI will find someone....just u wait)

Read/Subscribe and Comment to my new story -  

Hard Knocks [M]         

 

It's an about Key and his father...abusive father, watch as Jonghyun saves the day!! Read and support!

 

 

 

Ok so...this time I have 4 questions...ones pretty lame, since I should know this...but I don't.

 

1: What's Angst? (Considering AFF)

2: If were a trainee in SM, would you ask Jonghyun, Taemin, Key, Minho, or Onew if 2min/JongKey/OnTae/MinKey/Etc...was real

3: Who is your favorite rookie group(s) that debuted this year...Mine is Hello Venus and EXID

4: Who should Kai end up with?