Or...I can do this!

Nerd vs Jock, The Ultimate Battle

Key and Kai walked into the nurses office. "Hey Mrs. Peach" Key greeted

"Hey sweetie, how was your day?"

Key walked over to the cabinet above the sink. "It was good, yours?" He reached inside and took out a needle and a cup. He injected himself with the needle.

"How ya doing Kai?" Mrs. Peach greeted.

Kai turned around from looking at the posters. "Hey" Kai turned back around, Kai wasn't really a social person. That is what usually got all the girls to fawn over him, although now that they knew he was gay, they stayed away because they knew he wanted guys.

Key finished his job and closed the cabinet and walked towards Kai. He laced his fingers around his. Kai smiled and looked at Key.

"Bye Mrs. Peach"

"By sweetie"

Key and Kai walked out, still holding hands. They turned a corner, heading for their lockers. The locker sequence went - Kai, Key, Minho.

Key unlaced his hands around Kai and dropped his backpack off near his locker. Kai did the same.

"So, did you notice Jonghyun smiling at you. That never happens" Kai added.

"Oh so you aren't as oblivious as we all thought"

"I can be when I want to" Kai smiled and put the stuff he didn't need in his backpack into his locker.

"Maybe he likes me" Key answered. Kai stopped doing his business and turned to Kai. "Key I-"

"I'm joking, plus why would he bother with someone as low as me" Key forcefully stuffed his 2nd binder into his locker.

"Speaking of bothering" Kai added. 

Key turned around, a tall male approached them. Key quickly shut his locker, Kai did the same.

"Well, hey faggots. How ya doing"

"What do you want, just leave us alone" Key answered.

The man pressed Key against the locker. "When your spoken to, wouldn't it be nice to answer. Or does your gayness make you not able to?"

Kai grabbed the mans arm and pryed his arms off. He grabbed Key and stood between them.

"Just go away" Kai asked nicely.

The guy got into Kai's face. "And what if I don't"

Kai looked at Key, Key pointed towards the guys crouch.

"Hmm, I could tbe a snitch and get you another detention-" He paused. The man gave him a evil look. "or...I can do this!"

Kai kneed the man in private area, he crouched in pain. Kai grabbed Key's arm and dragged him away. After finally escaping the sight of the man Key and Kai stopped to laugh. Key motioned what Kai did to the man.

"God, Suho is going to kill you..."

"No, he is going to kill both of us" Kai smirked and put a hand on the wall. 

Key playfully nudged Kai in the stomach. "Lets get going"

Kai nodded and followed behind Key. They caught Minho and Taemin, Minho was happily showing Taemin his rooms he has to go to. Key grabbed Kai's wrist and forced him up against the wall.

"What are you doing?" Kai asked.

"Spying" Key peered his head down the hall to Minho and Taemin.

"See this is where you will be going, 5th period"

Taemin nodded and smiled. "Ok, thank you...h-how about this one" He pointed at room 320.

"That would be on the third floor, come I'll show you" Minho grabbed Taemin's hand. Taemin accidently dropped his binder he held, a couple papers flew onto the ground. Taemin frantically started to pick them up. Minho crouched down and helped.

Their hands met on the last paper, they both looked up at each other. Taemin blushed and quickly rose. Minho smiled and and rose as well, handing Taemin the paper.

"T-thanks" Taemin looked away.

"Y-your welcome" Minho couldn't keep his eyes of Taemin. He found him, cute, adorable. Attractive, he wanted him. Now.

"Uh-oh Minho is giving Taemin the eye" Kai answered.

Key turned to Kai, then spotted Jonghyun. Jonghyun's eyes widened and he ran off.

"I'll be right back" Key said, he walked up the little ramp and looked down the hall Jonghyun ran down. He was no where to be seen. Actually Jonghyun was just hiding behind a small cave in, in the wall. He kept his breathing slow and quiet. "I swore I saw him" Key said to himself. He disregarded  it and walked back to Kai.

"What happened?" Kai asked.

"I thought I saw someone, my imagination"

Kai nodded. "Oh there moving" Kai grabbed Key's hand. There was basically no where to hide, Kai eyed the big trash can. He smiled.

He lifted Key and dumped him into the trashcan.

"What the hell!"

Kai brought a finger to his lips. "Be quiet, we are going to spy" He hid behind the trashcan.

A woman walked by, she dumped her smoothie into the trashcan. Kai eyes widened and a small smirk appeared.

"Lets go Taemin" Minho answered.

Taemin eyed the trashcan and smiled. He noticed Minho. "C-coming!" He ran up the stairs and looked back, he shook his head. 'What bad spys' .

Key slowly rose and had no expression. He shot a glare at Kai, he tried to turn but ended up falling on the floor.

Kai helped Key up and wiped the smoothie off Key's glasses.

"Your lucky there wasn't much, or I would kick your "

Kai smiled and put an arm around Key's neck. "I am told I have amazing luck" He laughed and walked off with Key.

Jonghyun headed popped out. "Wow, that's the guy that is going to train me....he is younger than me, shouldn't I train him?" He shook his head. "But he is dang funny"

"Jonghyun Oppa!" A pair of hands wrapped around Jonghyun's waist.

He sighed and turned, he suspected Luna. He was wrong. "Who are you?" He pryed the girls hands off.

"Me? No one special....Seo Kyung, a new exchange student all the way from Japan, you may now clap for the best girl in the school" She gave Jonghyun the eye. "Your cute, I think we should date" She wrapped her hands around Jonghyun once more.

Jonghyun wiggled out of her grip. "Sorry, Sea King...or whatever your name is...I have a-" Someone popped into his mind. "I have a boyfriend"

"B-boyfriend?" Seo Kyung mouth dropped.

"Im joking, but I am not going to date you buh-bye!" He ran off.

She placed her hands on her hips. "Jonghyun, challenge accepted" She smiled and walked her way.

"God, who was that girl?" Jonghyun stopped running and looked back, the girl was gone. "Key? I guess we will meet after school today" Jonghyun clapped his hands together. He walked away.

Key and Kai ran down towards their homeroom. Key forced them to stop near a bathroom. They both entered the bathroom.

"So, what do you think of Minho and Taemin?" Key asked as he wet a paper towel.

"I don't know, Taemin seems nice-"

"No! I mean, of them like you know...getting together"

Kai smirked. "Minho and Taemin? I could see them together"

"I knew it, then thats why I'm going to do"

Kai gave Key a confused look. Then realized. "Key, don't"

"Why? I can so get those two together"

"Let them handle their love life" Kai answered. "We didn't rush you over to Jonghyun when you told us you liked him"

"You never tried, I would have-Ok, fine you make a good point. Fine, I won't do anything"

Key twisted the handle to their homeroom and walked in. Kai and Key went over to their seats in the way back. They continued to talk for a while.

Jonghyun entered his homeroom. "Hey guys"

A pile of girls and guys flooded Jonghyun.

"Hey Jonghyun"

"Oppa!"

"An-Nyung Jong Oppa!"

Jonghyun faked a smile and went over to his seat. He didn't like all this publicity, they really were only around him because of two reasons. One, he was rich...richer than most rich people. Two, he had all the looks. But lacked the grade, but still passing.

A pair of hands covered Jonghyun's eyes.

"Sea King, stop it"

The hands disappeared. "How did you know, maybe that means we are ment to be!"

The whole classroom glared at Seo Kyung. She ignored the stares and continued to fawn over Jonghyun.

Back with Key, he tapped on his desk. Kai left for the bathroom.

"Key?" 

He looked up, the teacher was infront of him.

"Yeah?"

"Can you send this to room 240, your excused if you miss the bell"

Key nodded and grabbed the packet. "Be right back, tell Kai please"

The teacher nodded and moved out of Key's way. 

Key fastly walked down the stairs and to room 240. 

"Seo, lets make a bet...If no one enters that room in 5 seconds, I will talk to you until I graduate. But if someone walks in, you leave me alone"

"Deal" She eyed the room. She knew everyone was here, she smiled and crossed her hands over he chest. "5-4-3-2-" Jonghyun looked down in defeat.

Key entered the room. Seo's mouth dropped. "Hey, Mr. Yooung, I have this packet from Mrs. Kia"

Jonghyun looked up. He smiled, Key saved his . "Now, I suspect you to leave me alone"

Seo Kyung kept staring at Key, she gave him her evil glare. Key took no interest to look, but he stopped when he saw Jonghyun in the corner of his eye. He looked down and continued out the door.

"Ok, is it me or am I seeing him to much today" Key said as he walked down the hall towards the stairs.

"You are"

Key nearly jumped from the answer. Jonghyun appeared next to him.

"W-What do you want?"

"Your Kim Key right?"

"Yeah, why you ask?"

"Im Kim Jonghyun" Jonghyun answered. "Your supposed to train me at the rec center, ring a bell?"

"Yes I know, nice to meet you" Key smiled and nodded. "Now, if you'll excuse me I-"

"Question?"

"What?"

"Did you talk to Luna this morning?"

Key nodded. "Yeah why?"

"That was a sweet thing you did"

"Yeah, I'm just that person" Key answered. "Also, If I were you. I would apologize to her"

Jonghyun nodded. "I did, she wouldn't-"

"Jong Oppa!"

Seo came running down the hall, she gave a death glare to Key.

"What do you want now, you promised me-"

"Oppa, I was kidding. I never wanna stop talking to you"

"Well, if your done I will be on my way" Key continued to walk towards the stairs.

"Key!" Jonghyun yelled. 

Key turned. "What?"

"See you after school!"

Key gave him a thumbs up and continued down the hall.

----------------

Hope you enjoyed 

My new story!! Read

Neptune [M]