Peachy....

Nerd vs Jock, The Ultimate Battle

For the rest of the day at the mall, Jonghyun couldn't get Key out of his head. He followed him everywhere, even into the bathroom. He thought himself as a stalker but he couldn't stay away from away. After ending up in the center of the mall, they all decided to have lunch. It was noon, Key and Jonghyun decided to get the food, well Key did. Jonghyun joined.

"Get me Ramen" Taemin answered.

"I'll have number 1 with a sprite" Minho added.

"I'll have a number 10, with a diet coke" Kai said as he leaned back into his chair. He watched as Jonghyun and Key walked away. "Okay, something weird is going on with those two"

Minho and Taemin stopped giggling. Minho answered. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, I think our 'new friend' may have a crush on Key" Kai said, he crossed his arms over his chest. "I mean, he follows Key everywhere"

"Well so what, it's been a long time since Key dated someone" Minho answered. "Plus, Jonghyun seems like a good guy. I heard what happened at the resteraunt"

"Who told you? I didn't, did Key?"

"No, Suho's friend recorded the whole thing. It was posted on facebook"

Taemin wasn't paying attention since the situation had nothing to do with him. He stared at the people passing by, his left arm was captured by Minho. He rested his head on his right hand and sighed.

"Well aren't we getting bored" Kai added.

Taemin rose his head, and smiled shyly. "N-no, just...Yeah your right"

Kai chuckled at the answer and looked at Key and Jonghyun, he smiled as the two fought over who gets to carry what.

"Jonghyun! Give me my drink before I dump this on your dinosaur head!"

"Dinosaur head! I don't have a-"

"Yes you do! I'm going to call you Dino Jong, Now give me my drink!"

"No! Just wait!"

Key pouted and followed Jonghyun back over towards the other three. Key stopped when he noticed someone, his expression brightened and he ran over.

"Ren!" Key cheered.

Ren looked up and grew a big smile. He released the grip he held with his mom and ran into Key's arms. Key swung Ren around and put him down. 

"Hello Key" Key looked up, Ren's mom had a smile on her face.

"Hi Mrs. Choi"

"Aren't you supposed to be at work?"

"I start in 2 hours, im here with my friends until then"

The mom nodded and looked at Ren. He was clunged to Key's leg and refused to move.

"Well, could you do me a favor?"

"Sure Mrs. Choi what is it?"

"Could you watch him for an hour while I get a massge?"

Key smiled and nodded. "Of course"

His mom thanked him and she ran off towards the spa. Key picked up Ren and brought him over to everyone. The only one not happy with what he did was Jonghyun, he wanted to win. But also, he wish Key would give a kiss on his cheek like he did to Ren's.

"Hey buddy" Kai answered as soon as he noticed Ren. He held out his hand, Ren slapped it. "Getting stronger, good High-Five"

Ren smiled and noticed Minho. Minho crouched down beside Ren and his arms opened. Ren ran in and Minho clmaped his arms around Ren. Ren took a look at Jonghyun, he smiled and got out of Minho's grasp. 

"Hi Jong Hyung!" Ren said.

Jonghyun smiled. "Hey-" Jonghyun had an idea. "-Do you want to get some Ice Cream?"

Ren grew an even bigger smile. "Yeah! Yeah!" Ren hugged Jonghyun and was lifted up. "Jonghyun Hyung is the best"

Key gave a glare at Jonghyun as they walked away. He sneered and leaned back into his chair.

"What's wrong with you?" Minho asked.

Key leaned forward and took a spoonful of his rice into his mouth and swallowed. "Well, Jonghyun and I made a bet that whoever the kids pick as their favorite in 2 weeks, the other person has to do one thing the other person asks"

"Why would you make-" Kai started. He smiled and stopped talking.

"What?" Key shook his head. "I need to get back at him some-" He eyed the salt shaker. He grinned and grabbed it. "Pick guys, The Soda or food?"

"Key, really?" Taemin asked.

"Yes Taemin, He will have to remember I won't go down without a fight" Key looked at the soda. "Soda it is"

He looked over to Jonghyun, he was busy picking out flavors with Ren. He opened the lid and dumped half of the salt into the soda. Nothing happened.

"Curious, but what was supposed to happen?" Kai asked.

"It should have worked already, the salt is supposed to make the Soda fizz" Key pouted and eyed the drink. "Maybe it has a late reaction?"

Jonghyun came back over with Ren, who was a vanilla ice cream cone. The senior sat down next to Key and gave him a proud smile. Key smiled back then looked away rolling his eyes.

There was a ~zzz~ sound. Key looked over towards the soda, he smiled when he realized it was going to explode.

"Jonghyun, drink your soda! Before the ice melts and it starts to taste horrible" Key gestured.

Jonghyun nodded and leaned in. Before Jonghyun could put his mouth on the straw, he heard the sound. His facial expression turned to a confused look. Before Jonghyun could lean back, the bottle exploded. The soda went all over his face, he stayed in the position, eyes closed and mouth wide open.

Taemin quickly rose up and grabbed the napkins. He handed them to Jonghyun.

Key held in his laugh. "Are you...okay?"

Jonghyun wiped the soda off his face. He glared at Key, who just gave a smile back. "Peachy...."

Key looked over to Ren, his mouth was wide open. "Ren, you okay?"

Ren looked over to Key and smiled. "I'm good"

"Come on Jong, I'll take you to the bathroom" Key rose and took Jonghyun's hand and led him towards the bathrooms.

Taemin finished cleaning up the mess and threw the napkins away. He didn't dare to look up because he knew he was getting looks from the other people shopping and chatting near them. Walking back to the seat and fell into the chair with a grunt.

"Ren-" Kai started.

"Does Key Hyung like Jonghyun Hyung?"

"What?" Kai asked.

"My mommy said that is called being Gay. Is that right?"

Kai nodded. "Yeah, um, when a guy likes another guy. That's called being Gay"

"Then Jonghyun and Key are gay?"

Kai shook his head. "No, Jonghyun isn't. But Key is"

"But when I was with Jonghyun Hyung, he couldn't stop staring at Key"

Kai almost choked on the piece of the burger he put into his mouth. He spit it out into a napkin and placed it next to the tray. "Ren, Key is not in lvoe with Jonghyun"

Taemin and Minho both gave Kai a look. "Kai, how bout you go get us some more napkins" Minho asked.

Kai nodded and walked away.

Key wet a paper towel and handed it to Jonghyun. "Still sticky?"

"Good job, never saw it coming" Jonghyun said as he wiped the wet paper towel around his face.

"No one steals Ren away from me" Key said as he took the paper towel from Jonghyun throwing it away. "Need another one?"

"Nah, im good. I got all I need right here" Jonghyun eyes widened with what he just said.

Key gave him a confused look. "What do you mean? You have no paper towels" He chuckled. "Idiot"

Jonghyun smiled and shook his head. "If only you knew Key" He thought to himself.

"Do your eyes burn?"

Jonghyun shook his head. "No, im fine. Let's go they might get worried"

"They won't" Key answered.

Key started to walk out, Jonghyun reacted. He grabbed Key's arm, Key turned around. 

"Is something wrong?"

"I- No, I just need to-uh- let you know. I will get you back" Jonghyun was lying through his mouth.

Key sighed. "You won't, you can't top a soda explosion, IN YOUR FACE"

"You just wait Kim Key. I will get back"

"Sure, but Jonghyun" Key started. "This is all for the kids"

"For the kids"

Jonghyun followed Key out and joined the others.

"What took you so long?" Minho asked.

"Nothing, hey...I'm going to head home early. Min, take Kai home?"

Minho nodded.

"What about me!?" Jonghyun asked as he pouted his lips. 

"Your coming with me, jeez give me a minute to talk"

Kai eyed the two. "What happened in the bathroom?" He thought to himself. "They didn't-No! Kai don't think like that! Why do you even care?"

"Say, where's Taemin and Ren?" Key asked.

"Taemin took Ren to the toy store" Minho answered.

Key eyes brightened. "I know! Lets see if we can get Taemin a job at the rec center!"

Minho seemed to like the idea, as did Kai. Jonghyun didn't really care, as long as Key was happy so was he. Key noticed the almost untouched lunch, he decided to eat quick then leave. It was cold but it was still food, plus he was hungry.

Key threw away his plate and left Kai and Minho. Jonghyun followed with his new soda in hand.

"Key?"

Key stopped walking. They were in the parking lot. "Yeah?"

Jonghyun had alot on his mind, but one thing seemed to overpower it all. He worried about Key. "It's about Suho"

"What about- Oh" Key looked down.

"Try to stay near me okay?"

Key looked back up, he smiled. "Thanks Jonghyun" Key continued. "But I don't need protection, but thanks for letting me know that you care"

Jonghyun blushed, he noticed and tried to hide it. He failed.

"Aw! Your blushing Jonghyun!" Key walked over and pinched his cheeks, making Jonghyun blush even more. Key found it so adorable and cute, Jonghyun found it painful.

Jonghyun swatted Key's hands away, Key smiled and continued to walk towards the car. The senior eye'd the junor with envy. Jonghyun noticed how far away he was with Key, he started to walk.

"Jong! Oppa!"

His happy moment ended. Seo Kyung came up from behind him and climbed onto his back.

"Get off me!" Jonghyun demanded and wiggled away from her.

She gave Jonghyun pouty lips. "Jong Oppa, how can you say that to your future girlfriend...or wife?"

"Your joking right?"

Key popped his head out from behind the car. Seo didn't notice and continued to "flirt" with Jonghyun.

"I think it's time I met your family!" She stated.

"Are you high or something? You really think I would let you meet me family?"

"Jonghyun! Let's go!" Key shouted from the car.

Seo looked over Jonghyun's shoulder to find Key. Her expression faded. "Him again" She said to herself. "He has to step off my man"

Jonghyun stiffened. "Coming" Jonghyun ran over to Key, not saying a word to Seo.

Seo glared as the car pulled out and left. "Key, whoever you are. You made an enemy...your going to wish you didn't" Seo stomped off towards her car.

-----------------------

Here you go! Hope you enjoyed!

Look at what I found....The Girl mask (Kate Middleton) is Key, the guy mask (Prince William) is Jonghyun