Ooh! Call the police

Nerd vs Jock, The Ultimate Battle

"Onew, how did you know I was here?" Key asked, clearly shocked.

"I followed you, then I lost you in the changing room...you change fast"

Key blushed. "If you followed me here, were you watching me sleep!"

Onew Key's cheek. "You looked so cute"

Key swatted Onew's hand away and stood up. "I'll be going now, goodbye-"

"Key, do you want to have breakfast with me?"

"No, I already ate" Key was lieing, and karma got him too early...his stomach grumbled. "Curse you stomach!"

"You must be starving, I don't want my new friend to be starving. Come on, let's go change and eat out"

"But-" Before Key could protest, Onew carried him back to the changing room.

--------------------

Sehun and Kai exited the bathroom, holding hands. Kai grabbed his phone and looked at it, no calls or texts. He set it down and returned to Sehun. 

"Let's go out to eat" Sehun suggested. Kai smiled and nodded. The two exited and drove in Sehun's car over to the nearest breakfast resteraunt they could find.

Kai was looking out the window, when someone he recognized was being dragged inside a resteraunt. "Sehun stop!"

Sehun slammed the breaks and the car came to a halt. Car's behind them honked.

"What's wrong?"

"Let's eat there" Kai pointed to the resteraunt the person entered.

"Ok" Sehun turned and parked in a spot and got out along with Kai. Kai took Sehun's hand and rushed inside. Sehun noticed a gaze Kai had on someone. He looked in his direction. "Hey isn't that-"

"Key"

-----------------------

"Can we have two pancake dishes, and a side of chicken legs" Onew asked the waitress.

The woman nodded and wrote down his order. "Anything to drink?"

"Hot Chocolate for my man here, and I'll have coffee...two creams two sugars" Onew smiled and winked at Key.

"I'm not your man, as I said before I have a boyfriend"

The woman wrote down that and left them.

"What's wrong, did I upset you?" Onew asked with a smile.

"No, you could never upset me" Key sarcastically answered.

"Good to know" Onew smiled and leaned back in his chair.

----------------------

"What the hell is he doing with that guy, did they break up?" Kai asked himself. Sehun noticed him in thought.

"Kai, are you alright?" 

Kai turned to look at his worrying boyfriend and kissed his forehead. "I'm fine, just shocked that's all"

"Hello welcome to Aroua, just the two of you?" A man asked.

"Yes" Kai said.

"Right this way then" The man led them to a booth, it had perfect spy view for Kai.

Sehun looked at the menu the man left for them. "What looks good babe?" When he heard no answer, he looked up. Kai was eyeing Key and the guy. "Kai?"

Kai looked back. "What?"

"What's wrong, you keep looking at Key?" Sehun asked.

"It's nothing"

"Kai, I'm not a kid...if you say nothing, there is something" Sehun added.

Kai lost. "Fine, you see....Key was dating Jonghyun, and now he's with that guy" Kai pointed at the guy sitting with Key.

"So, maybe they broke up?"

"They were fine when I last checked on them, no...it can't be, do you think he is cheating?"

"Kai, maybe there friends"

"Sehun, he doesn't go to our school"

"How do you know, maybe he is new?" Sehun placed his hand over Kai's. "Calm down"

"Sehun, I'm just worried for Key" Kai stated.

"Then how bout this, I'll do a walk by...then drop my wallet, and I'll listen in" Sehun said. Kai was going to speak but Sehun was already walking over.

--------------------

"So, how's your boyfriend?"

"I don't know, I've been with you the whole day" Key crossed his arms.

Sehun made it over and dropped his wallet. Key looked down and noticed the guy, but decided not to help since he was busy talking to Onew. Sehun's plan was a-go.

"Why do you have to be so mean, I just want to have a good time with you" Onew stated. 

"Onew, It's just I find it weird how someone I just met today already decides to be my best friend and wants to take me on a date"

Sehun mouth dropped. He mouth the word date. 

"So this is a date? I'm flattered"

"No, I'm just saying this seems to farfetched" The drinks came by, the woman eyed Sehun. He put his finger to his mouth and gave a begging look. The woman simply walked away.

"So, if I do this...is this farfetched" Onew leaned forward and his cheek. Key blushed and swatted his hand away, he wanted to leave....but didn't want to cause a scene.

Sehun mouth dropped even further, then did exactly what Onew did.

"Onew, your a nice guy and all....but I have a boyfriend and I don't want him to get the wrong idea"

"He doesn't have to know"

"Onew, I don't want to cheat on my boyfriend. If your here for some or to get a kiss...then you have another thing coming"

"Mmm. I like a feisty one" Onew purred and winked at Key.

Key gave him a disgusted look. "God your weird"

"So why aren't you leaving then?"

"Because I know what your going to do, follow me then me"

Sehun looked up at Key. "This is good stuff, this should be a drama" He thought to himself.

"Want to find out" He winked and puckered his lips.

Key took his napkin and placed it on Onew's face. Onew grabbed Key's hand and pulled him close. Sehun's eyes widened, then he had an idea. He kicked Key's chair, making Key fall over before Onew could kiss him. Sehun scurred over to the booth and sighed.

-----------------------

"T-They were about to kiss" Kai said when Sehun returned.

"N-no, it's different. Kai, that man is stalking him"

"What? We have to help him" Kai said, he rose from the booth. Sehun pulled him back down.

"Kai, if you go over there...imagine what would happen, he will think your spying on him"

Kai tried to speak but looked over at Key, who managed to return his seat to the way it was and sit back down. Onew looked around to see who could  have done it, there eyes meet. Kai quickly looked back over to Sehun.

----------------------

Onew returned to Key. "Are you okay?"

Key rubbed his side, which was in pain. "I'm good"

The two silently ate their breakfast that showed up a minute later. Key finished his hot chocolate and wiped off anything on his face with his napkin.

"I liked this" Onew said. Key nodded and sighed. Onew looked down, he noticed Key's phone on the table. "Hey, you have something right here" Onew pointed to his cheek. Key wiped the area on his cheek. "No, right here" Key wiped the other cheek. "No-How bout you go in the bathroom" Key eyed him suspciously but ended up walking over to the bathroom.

Onew grabbed Key's phone and searched through it. He looked for Key's phone number, after finding at putting it in his phone. Kai's mouth dropped.

------------------------

"Sehun he just looked through his phone" Kai snapped.

"Ooh! Call the police" Sehun smiled and continued to eat his scrambled eggs.

"Babe, I'm not lying!" Kai whimpered.

Sehun placed a kiss on Kai's lips. "Kai, this is Key's problem not ours. If we in it could make things worse"

"But sometimes, it could help a relationship" Kai muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing" Kai took a piece of french toast into his mouth.

------------------------

"Well, thanks for the food" Key said, returning to his seat. He grabbed his phone and stuffed it into his pocket. "I have to go, going to see my boyfriend. Goodbye Onew" 

Key expected Onew to stop him but Onew just sat there. He kept walking and shrugged.

"Goodbye Key, I'll see you later...or....tomorrow" He smiled and placed money on the table, then took his leave.

-------------------------------------------

Another chapter done, hope you enjoyed

 

Don't Play Around <---Click for My New Story!!

Story Suggestions:  Wizard in School,  Rainbow in a storm.,  Maid and Master

FIRST BEFORE I ASK QUESTIONS!! I have to give a shout out to asianswagg...this is because, he/she has the same favorite member in Hello Venus as I do. Alice!...Also, did you know Alice used to be called Ora, she was a solo artist wasn't at all popular heres her music video when she was Ora.

 

 

 

 

Now with the questions.

1) Will you watch the video? Did you like it?

2) What was the first SHINee song you listened to? (If none, you can say None)

3) Did you see Donica Sterling meet SHINee? (She is a terminally ill fangirl, she gots 5 years to live, and she was lucky enough to meet SHINee)