Shy Boy

Nerd vs Jock, The Ultimate Battle

As some of you requested, almost of the chapter is Kai and Key...HOPE U ENJOY!!!

Kai and Key at the top!

http://www.youtube.com/user/JongKeyLov  <---New JongKey Channel!! Subscribe and Comment*Make an account to do the such*

Anyways with the story>>>

 

 

Kai decided it was time to see Key at the hosptial, the next morning he got his mother to drive him there. Just as he got there, he noticed a tired Jonghyun leaving. He walked over to the girl at the office desk. 

"I'm Kai, Friend of Kim Key"

She looked something up on her computer. "Okay, please go down the hall, then on the 2nd floor"

Kai nodded and did what he was told. After taking a few minutes to find Key, he finally discovered a sleeping Key. Kai walked up to Key, and sat down in the chair. He noticed something leathery behind him, he turned a little to discover a jacket, he figure Jonghyun left it behind.

"An excuse to come back" Kai said to himself. He turned back to Key. He smiled and brushed off the loose hair falling in front of his face. 

Kai stood there, just sitting. "Jeez, im an idiot" Kai said to himself. "What should I do? Should I leave? Should I leave a note telling that I was here? Should I wake him up?"

Kai decided to wake up the sleeping Key, he deserved it...he hasn't seen him in a long time.

"Key" Kai lightly pushed on Key.

Key moaned.

"Key...get up" Kai said pushing a little harder.

"Mphm..." Key moaned even louder.

Kai noticed a sandwich container. He opened it, the smell went to Key's nose. He immediately sat up.

He saw a confused Kai. "He gets up from the smell of a sandwich?" Kai thought. 

"Kai?..." Key looked dazed. Then his eyes widened. "Kai!"

Key opened up his arms, Kai smiled and hugged him.

"Hey, How've you been?"

"I've been good, sleeping and eating...but Jonghyun has been keeping me company"

Kai cringed at the word Jonghyun, he was starting to get fed up with him. 

"So, when you getting out?"

"In a couple days, they said maybe friday"

Kai nodded. "That's good, I've missed you...school is so boring, Minho and Taemin just keep kissing...and Jonghyun keeps bugging us"

Key chuckled. "Give him a break, he lost most of his friends due to us" Key looked down. "I feel ashamed because of that"

"You shouldn't!" Kai assured. "It was Jonghyun's choice to become our friends"

Key nodded. "Just, comfort his until I get back okay?"

Kai nodded. "Ok, I'll do that" Kai would do anything for Key, even if it was to befriend Jonghyun.

"So, what have you been up to Kai?"

"Nothing, hey...do you know someone named Seo?"

"Seo...not really...why?"

"She is really weird, she is always with Jonghyun"

Key thought for a second. "Long black hair, calls Jonghyun 'Oppa'?"

"Yeah" Kai answered.

"Yeah...she is weird, I see her giving me evil looks"

"She is weird...god, I-"

Key noticed his sandwich. He his lips.

Kai noticed and grabbed the sandwich. He smiled and handed it to Key. Key quickly took it and devoured it in under 3 minutes. Kai chuckled after Key was finished. "You sure like those sandwich's don't you?"

Key smiled and nodded. "I'm thinking of hiring the person who makes these"

Kai chuckled at the joke. He needed to know something that was itching in his mind. "Do you still like Jonghyun?"

Key expression darkened. He swallowed hard and twiddled with his fingers. He did not like that question. Did he like Jonghyun? Jonghyun liked him, but he didn't know. He was a good friend, bringing him sandwichs every day...but, does he love him?

Kai noticed his expression. "Sorry, you don't have to answer that" Although he wished Key said no.

Key sighed with relief. "So, did you hear the whole story?"

"Yeah, Min texted me...I can't believe Suho would do that" Kai said calmly.

"I find it amusing that you take it so easy, I heard from Taemin that Minho almost went smackdown on Suho when they visited him"

"Wait, so he's here?"

Key shrugged. "I don't know, it was yesterday...he could have left already"

Kai nodded and looked out the window. He stretched his arms and rose. "Well, It was nice seeing you Key...I'm going to go, should I take Jonghyun's jacket to him?"

Key nodded. "Sure, see you Kai"

Kai smiled and grabbed Jonghyun's jacket. "Now you won't have an excuse Jonghyun"

---------------

Kai told his mom to drop him off at someone's house and to wait for him. The house, was Jonghyun's.

He rang the doorbell. A sleepy Jonghyun answered. "Can I help you?"

Kai ed the jacket into Jonghyun's chest. Catching Jonghyun off guard. "Now you won't have to go see Key anymore"

"What are you talking about?"

"I know you like him, so I'm telling you this pretty boy...back off, he loves me. And if you get in my way, I won't be afraid to get rid of you"

Jonghyun was shocked by the sudden threat. "What are you getting at?"

"Just leave Key alone and we won't have a problem, we don't need a popular person in our life" Kai turned around, but got his arm grabbed.

"I'm not going to leave Key alone just because you told me to"

"Then lets go, right here...You and Me, the winner wins Key"

"I'm not going to fight you Kai, go home" Jonghyun turned around walking back inside.

"Is it because you weak? Hiding behind a pretty face, do you think that is going to get you anywhere!?"

Jonghyun turned around. "Go Home Kai"

Kai rolled his eyes and smirked. "Just you watch, Key and I, we will be together...and he won't love you anymore" Kai eyes widened.

Jonghyun eyes widened even more. "What?" Because he was half asleep he thought he heard Kai say Key loved him.

"Nothing, just back off Key...and I won't have to get rough with you" Kai poked Jonghyun's chest. "Is that clear?"

Jonghyun swatted Kai's finger away. "Goodbye Kai" Jonghyun started closing the door. "Oh and one more thing, I have something you and Key don't have"

Kai turned around. "And that would be?"

"Love"

Apparently Jonghyun did hear what Kai said.

----------------------------------

Ooh! Kai!....Hope you enjoyed

WHO ELSE IS THINKING DIRTY THOUGHTS!!(and if you can't see the image) http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3p55ap5as1rvd0oio1_500.jpg