Psychic!

Nerd vs Jock, The Ultimate Battle

The next day, which was saturday, Jonghyun, Key, and Taemin decided to to visit Jonghyun's mom to try to talk her into accepting Key. Minho had to take his sister and friends to a amusement park.

After a few minutes of practicing of what to say, they walked up to the door. Before Jonghyun could knock, the door opened and someone familar quickly put her arms around him.

"M-mom" Jonghyun was caught off guard.

"You idiot, leaving me like that...I almost died!" Her voice was weak. 

"Mom, stop this...I'm not going to talk to you like this"

She unwrapped her arms and wiped her tears. "Honey, let's go inside to talk"

Jonghyun, Key, and Taemin walked in and decided to seat across from Mrs. Kim. 

"Mom, I'm going to be blunt. If you don't accept Key, I won't ever come back"

"Jonghyun" Key said.

"Key it's ok, I may have overreacted. I apologize for everything, I was just shocked and confused. At first I didn't understand at all what was going on, then after thinking about it. My baby has really found someone he loves, and I can't change that" She added.

"Mom" Jonghyun's voice become weak. Tears cascaded down his face, he lept up from his seat and embraced his mother. "Thank you mom, you won't regret it!"

"I'm so sorry sweetie, I shouldn't have acted that way before" Her eyes were so puffy.

Key and Taemin, sat there not knowing what to do with the crying Kim's. Taemin finally knew what to do. 

"Mrs. Kim, is it ok if we have dinner with you?" He asked. "I can reserve a table somewhere at a resteraunt"

"That would be lovely, but I can reserve it sweetie"

"Don't worry, we caused you so much trouble. It's the least we can do" Taemin rose and took out his phone. He dialed a number on his phone. "Can we reserve a table of 4, yes-" He covered the phone. "What time would be okay Mrs. Kim"

"Anytime sweetie" She continued to hug her son.

He uncovered his hands. "Is 7:30 good, yes, thank you" He hung up.

"Taemin is new here, could you show him around mom" Jonghyun asked.

"Of course, anything for my son's friends" She unwrapped her hands and directed Taemin upstairs.

Jonghyun looked over to Key, who had a look of confusion on his face. "What's wrong babe?"

"I think Taemin is a psychic"

He brought the nerd into his arms. "Why would you say that?"

"I was thinking of going to eat dinner together, TELEPATHY!"

"What?"

"My favorite song from SNSD, Telepathy" He cleared his throat. "Dulman ye bimil, dalkom ssab ssareum han love story, neoreul hyanghae eottae deullini, naye telepathy, du nuneul gama, sangsanghae bwa mwodeun neoye story, wonhago tto bara neun daero, neoye telepathy"

Jonghyun smiled and pecked Key's lips. "What a lovely voice babe" 

Key smiled and placed his head in the crook of Jonghyun's neck. "I wasn't lying you know, I think Taemin a psychic"

"Babe, calm-"

"JONGHYUN! Watch the hand" Taemin yelled from upstairs.

Jonghyun looked at his hand, it was clearly above Key's . He actually felt like he wanted to grab it and make Key moan. He looked back at Key, who was giving him a curious look.

"Key"

"Yeah?"

"I think your right"

--------------------------

Short chapter, sorry...I have to study....Bio final tomorrow, don't forget to check out my new story!

 

 

Don't Play Around  <---- Click it, for me!!! Please, Comment it!

 

Anyway! I have only 4 questions today! 

 

1) Do you guys like short chapters, like this one, but quick updates or Long chapters but update every 2 or 3 days?

2) Will you actually click for me? *How bout this, if you click it...read it and leave a comment...I will update a long chapter tomorrow...although I don't like bribing, im bribing*

3) What's your favorite genre in stories? (Fantasy/Action/Horror)

4) Should I start having Music Videos of random Kpop Video's after every chapter?...I'll start it now and see if you like it