How Suho met Sam Part 1

Nerd vs Jock, The Ultimate Battle

Sam, a foreigner coming to Korea. This was his ultimate dream and it was coming true, he was on his way. He entered the plane and went over to the seat that he first saw. He smiled and fell onto it.

"We are beginning departure, please buckle yourself in and stay seated until the next announcement" A voice called from speakers.

Sam did as told and silently freaked out at the thought, a figure sat down on the seat next to him. He looked over and saw a teenager around his age, he quickly looked away and blushed. 

"A hot guy sitting next to me for 12 hours, I must be in heaven, what do I do!?" Sam said to himself, he looked over and poked the guy in the arm. The guy turned and gave him a glare. "Hi I'm Sam" He held out his hand.

"Suho" he said in English, he had a accent, he took his hand and shook it.

Sam freaked out inside at the touch and the tone he used, he figured Suho was a bad boy. He loved that.

"Are you Korean?" He asked, Suho nodded. "That's cool, oh, I'm going to Korea"

"I figured since we are on a flight to Korea"

Sam mentally smacked himself. "Yeah"

"Thank you for following instructions, you are now free to move around the plane"

As if on cue, a woman walked around with a food cart, Sam raised his hand and waved her over. She walked over and smiled. "How can I help you?"

"Can I have two Caesar salads with two sodas please?"

The woman took out a little booklet and wrote down the order. "I will bring that out in a moment" She smiled and walked away.

"So, Suho, your from Korea?" Suho sighed and nodded. Sam nodded himself and suddenly felt an awkward atmosphere. "Did you know whenever their is an awkward moment a gay baby is born"

Suho eyed him and quickly looked away, Sam could have sworn to have seen a smile on his face. A few minutes later of complete silence the woman came by with the food. She placed both the salads and sodas on a tray to Sam. She bowed and left.

Sam grabbed one of the sodas and salads and placed them on Suho's tray, he gained a glare from Suho. "What, you think I didn't hear your stomach grumbling?"

"I'm not hung-" His stomach growled. He sighed and shook his head. "Thank you" He took the plastic fork and started eating the salad.

"Your welcome" Sam smiled and started eating.

For the next few hours the two had small talk, which mostly contained Sam asking Suho questions. It was now night time, and Sam was getting sleepy, as was Suho. 

The only light came from a couple T.V.'s that were playing for the guests. Sam quickly fell asleep with a small smile on his face, Suho watched Sam. What was this feeling Suho was feeling?

Before Suho could even think, Sam's head fell to Suho's shoulder. Suho gasped and eyed Sam, he couldn't help but blush at the connection. 

"Suho, your not falling for a guy, you just met him" Suho silently whispered to himself. "Plus your not gay"

Sam shivered and caught Suho's attention, without even hesitating, Suho grabbed the blanket that was folded neatly next to Sam and placed it over him. Sam kept shivering. 

"Maybe he's having a bad dream?" Suho thought. "Well, what am I supposed to do!?" Suho thought for a second before noticing. His hands were wrapped around Sam, and Sam stopped shivering. 

"So sweet" A woman said from beside him. Suho looked over. "You two make a beautiful couple"

"We aren't dating" Suho answered.

"In my village, where I came from, they say when two people interact like this they are meant to be" She smiled and turned to talk to her friend.

Suho looked over to Sam, who was looking as beautiful as anyone Suho has ever seen. Without knowing Suho leaned in and planted a kiss on Sam's cheek, Sam moved his head and their lips met. Suho eye's widened at the sudden kiss.

-------------------------------

Short chapter, and I'm sorry for that...what a good cliffhanger...ok...now to tell you. I was going to write this in the sequel, but I decided not to! Don't judge me! It's my story! I'll do whateva I want!

Questions!

1) Are you happy I decided to add 1-2 chapters?

2) Do you like my present? (The Minho Gifs?)

3) Do you like how they (Sam and Suho) offically met?

 

Wizard in School [M] <---Click (My friend's story)

 

Venus Fantasy [M] <----Click (This is my alternate account, I hope you actually click this one. I hope you comment this story)

 

Secret Agent Girl [M] <---Click (My friends story)

 

I'm with Gay <----Click (I fell in love with the first chapter)

Minho Gif Spam!

 

 

How is it that I see Sunny in Minho. Maybe it's the cringing of the nose!