Vitamin

Nerd vs Jock, The Ultimate Battle

The next day, Key and Jonghyun decided to spend a day together at the local store. After having lunch the two decided to seperate for a while to do their own thing, then meet up later. Jonghyun sighed as he waited for Key to come, a few minutes later a car pulled up. Jonghyun smiled and waved Key over, who smiled and ran over.

"Hey babe" Key brought Jonghyun into a hug and kissed his cheek. 

Jonghyun laced his fingers with Key's and walked in.

-------------------

Kai's eyes opened. He scanned the room, he noticed a body cuddled up next to him. He smiled and kissed Sehun's forehead.

"Sehun, wake up" Kai poked at Sehun's cheek.

"Mphm" Sehun whimpered and buried his head in Kai's chest.

Kai smiled at the kid-like Sehun and his hair. "Fine, go to sleep"

-------------------

"Jonghyun, this would look good on you!" Key held up a black hoodie with a dragon design.

Jonghyun eyed it. "Really?"

Key happily nodded. "Go try it on!" Key pushed the hoodie into Jonghyun, who agreed and ped it and put it on.

"How is it?"

"As I thought hot" Key gave a thumbs up..

 

"Key, what else should we buy" Jonghyun asked. 

"I don't know, but maybe-" His phone went off. "-One sec babe" He opened it and immediately frowned. "How the hell does this guy have my phone number?" He thought.

Key sighed, Jonghyun looked over towards his phone. "Key who is this?" He grabbed the phone and examined the message.

"Some guy, we just met yesterday and he won't leave me alone" Key crossed his arms.

"Really? Tell me if he continues to text you or call you, I'll put that guy in jail faster than you can say-" The phone vibrated again. Jonghyun looked at the message, Key peered over.

"I was wondering if we could go somewhere...a little more private next time, maybe....a hotel or something....and maybe I should wear a "

"What!?" Key shouted, everyone in the store eyes turned to the JongKey couple.

"K-Key, did you have with this guy?" Jonghyun gripped the phone tightely.

"W-what, no! I'm still a !" Key swiped the phone from Jonghyun and gave it the death stare. He looked over to Jonghyun. "Jonghyun, do you really think I would-"

"Key-don't lie to me, are you cheating on me?"

"What no, I went out to lunch-"

"You went out to lunch, is that just your cover"

"What no!"

Onew quietly giggled and continued to peer at the distraught couple through a coat rack. He typed another sentence into his phone, which Key's phone recieved.

Jonghyun looked at the next text. "Are you okay, your not texting back. Omo, did your boyfriend find out!?" Jonghyun glared over at Key.

"Jonghyun I'm telling you the truth!"

"Key, how could you. I thought we had something-"

"We do Jonghyun! I'm telling you the truth, we never had nor did we ever had that sort of relationship. We met-"

"I don't want to here it Key" Jonghyun pushed the phone into Key and charged off towards his car.

"Jonghyun!" Key whimpered, and ran after him.

Onew smirked and dialed a familar number. "Mrs. Kim, it worked"

"Good, that'll teach him"

Onew hung up and smiled. "Can't wait for my payment" He closed his phone and stuffed it in his pocket.

------------------

"Jonghyun! Please let me explain!" Key finally was able to latch onto his arm.

Jonghyun pryed his hand off his arm. "Fine, let's here it?"

"Thank you. While I was-"

His phone vibrated once again, this time he didn't answer it. Jonghyun stared it the phone bulge in his pocket, he reached into Key's pocket. He clicked the "view now" button. 

"Key, are you okay. Was he looking at this. I can cheer you up, call me later ;)" 

Jonghyun shook his head at the message. "Good job explaining Key" He gave Key back his phone and opened his car door.

"Jonghyun! Let me explain please!"

"It's to late Key, we-were over"

Those words broke Key, tears escalated down his face. Key buried his face in his hands, Jonghyun sighed and closed his car door. Key looked up.

"Jonghyun, please..." Before Key could finish the sentence, the car drove away. Key buried his head back in his hands.

-----------------

After Kai exited the bathroom, Sehun came up to him. "Kai" A worried look was on Sehun's face.

"What's wrong?"

"It's Key, he won't stop calling"

Kai sighed. "Just leave it"

His phone beeped. Sehun looked at the screen. "One new voicemail"

"Just leave it ok? Let's go get some breakfast" Kai laced his fingers with Sehun's and the two walked downstairs for breakfast.

--------------------

"Kai! Answer!" Key screamed into his phone, tears fell onto the screen. He swore under his breath and threw the phone on the passanger seat. "That man....he is inhuman" Key punched his steering wheel, which resulted in a honk. 

Key wiped away his tears and started his car, he only had once place in mind. Taemin's.

---------------------

Taemin wiped the water off his forehead and fell onto his bed. He looked at his phone, he noticed 7 missed calls from Key. He dialed Key's number and placed the phone near his ear.

"Hello?" A whimpery voice answered.

"Key, are you alright?"

"No...He did it...Jonghyun broke up with me, he didn't even give me time to explain...I'm almost home"

"What!?" Taemin asked loudly. "He dumped you!" There was a silence. "....Hello?"

---------------------

Jonghyun slammed his door to his room shut and finally was able to release the tears. "Key, why?" He slid down the door until reaching the ground, he buried his head in his hands.

---------------------

Key opened the door to Taemin's house. "I'm home" His voice sounding weak.

"Key!" Taemin gave a worried look while running down the stairs. He quickly embraced him and the two went down to the floor. "Just wait a few minutes, Minho is on his way"

As Taemin said, a few minutes later Minho came through the door. "What the hell happened!?"

Taemin brought Key to his feet and wiped away the tears falling down his face, he led the two to the kitchen and the three sat down.

"Jonghyun...he wouldn't let me explain" Key wiped away the tears falling down his cheeks.

"Why, what happened?" Taemin placed a hand on Key's hand.

"Well...when we-we were shopping, my phone rang, I got a text from that guy from the store...remember him, Onew"

Taemin thought back. "Oh that guy who flirted with you...yeah"

"He made up these things, like us having and stuff and Jonghyun was there....he believed everything and dumped me"

"He wouldn't even let you explain!?" Minho crossed his arms. "That "

"Minho, watch the language" Taemin glared at him.

"Sorry"

"Key, let's go talk to Jonghy-"

"No-If he wants to believe the lie...then so be it, were over...even if he finds out the truth, I won't let him comeback" Key rose and wiped away any tears. "This is not who I am, I don't cry over a guy" Key balled his fist. "I am the Almighty Key" 

---------------------------

I find that this chapter was poorly written....but I needed to do an update before I left...so here it is! It's ok, you can cry!

Questions:

1) Read this story, it's very good! (This was more of a demand) ---->  Wizard in School

2) Did you hate me for breaking them up? (Be honest)

3) I don't know a third question...what's your favorite 2Min/JongKey story on AsianFanFics 

Now Enjoy 2ne1's Scream!