Proof

Nerd vs Jock, The Ultimate Battle

For the next few days, Jonghyun and Key didn't talk or even look at each other. Kai and Sehun were getting the suspicion that something was up, and boy were they right. 

That following day, Sehun and Kai decided to have a chat with Jonghyun. They needed to know what was going on, because they had a feeling...Onew had something to do with it.

Kai walked over and leaned against the locker next to Jonghyun's. "Hey"

"What?"

"What is going on with you and Key?"

Jonghyun stopped putting his stuff into his backpack and sighed. "It's nothing you need to worry about"

"I think it is, he was my friend. I still care for him, now tell-"

"Fine, you want to know. Key cheated on me"

"What? How? When? Why?" Kai looked over to a confused Sehun.

"Last week, he said he went to "lunch" with him...but this bastard texted him saying that he was the best he got"

"What are you talking about, who?" Kai asked.

Sehun eyes widened. "Oh no, you don't think...it's that guy we saw with Key?"

"Probably, the little man likes older men"

That made Kai snap, he pushed Jonghyun into a locker and got close in his face. "Don't you ever call him that!"

"It's what he is" Jonghyun scoffed and pushed Kai off. "Now if you excuse me" He closed his locker door, grabbed his backpack, and walked away. Kai wanted to go after Jonghyun and beat the living hell out of him, but Sehun stopped him.

"Kai, let's go talk to Key" Sehun said. 

Kai shook his head. "No, we need to find this Onew guy" Kai made a fist and punched his hand. "And beat the living crap out of him"

Sehun had to admit, he loved the anger his boyfriend was giving off....it was hot. Sehun wrapped his arm around Kai's waist, and the two walked down the hall.

-----------------------

Key walked inside Taemin's house, he threw his bag over near the couch and fell onto it with a groan. He buried his head into the pillow and started flailing his legs. Once he was finished with his tantrum, he got up and walked into the kitchen. He opened the cabinet door and took out a granola bar.

He then eyed the fridge, and blinked a few times. "Don't people, when they are depressed, eat ice cream?" Key dropped the granola bar on the table and walked over to the fridge and opened the freezer. He noticed an unopened pint of chocolate ice cream, he left the fridge open and ran over to the utensils drawer and took out a ice cream scooper. "Do they use this, or a spoon?"

He walked back over by the fridge and took out the ice cream. He closed the freezer door with his elbow and walked over to the table and placed the ice cream near the granola bar. He smiled and sat down, he peeled open the lid and the wrapper. He his lips at the chocolate, he grabbed the  scooper. "Ice cream, time to meet your end" He dug it into the chocolate and took out a big scoop and started to it.

About an hour later, Key was lazily sitting in the chair. He wiped off the chocolate on near his lips and stood up, the pint of ice cream was almost empty. 

"I'm ho-Oh my god Key!" Taemin quickly ran over and examined the scene. "You ate the ice cream....why?"

"It's what all those people do in those movies when they break up"

"What happened to the Almighty Key?" Taemin asked, taking what's left of the ice cream and placing it back into the freezer.

"I don't know" Key sank further into his seat and sighed. 

Taemin helped Key up and placed him into the living room while he cleaned up the mess. Key grabbed the T.V. remote and pressed the power button, the T.V. came to life.

It showed a happy couple sharing a romantic moment. Key rolled his eyes. "WAIT GIRL! JUST WAIT! THAT GUY YOU CALL A BOYFRIEND WILL THINK YOU CHEATED ON HIM! RUN! GIRL! RUN!"

Taemin peeked into the living room with concern. "Key, are you okay?"

Key brought his attention to Taemin. "I'm fine, why you ask"

"You are yelling at a T.V." Taemin faked a smile.

Key looked back over at the T.V. Then looked over at Taemin. "We have a complicated relationship"

-----------------------------

"Kai, your plan was brillant" Sehun stated. "But....how are we going to find him?"

Sehun and Kai were on the streets of Korea. Kai sighed and stopped. "I hired a detective"

"Why?" Sehun asked. 

"You really expect me to find him?" Kai answered. "Plus, my uncle is a detective" 

Sehun nodded and leaned against a building. "So, where is he?"

"My uncle said he would be coming here at five, it's four-thirty" Kai stared at his phone.

The two of them waited until a familar face walked by and into the store. Kai eyed him carefully. "That's him" 

Sehun nodded, and the two followed Onew inside. Inside was a small bakery, Kai stopped immediately. "Wait-" Kai looked around, then remembered something. "-This is Jonghyun's mom bakery"

"And I'm guessing that woman Onew is talking to is Mrs. Kim" Sehun pointed over towards the two. Kai grabbed Sehun's wrist and pulled him over and ducked behind the couch.

"Good job Onew, you did a good job" Mrs. Kim said.

"No problem, now wheres the cash?" Onew reached out his hand.

"Fine you earned it" Mrs. Kim took out an envelope from her purse and handed it to Onew. "That'll teach Key to taint my son"

Kai and Sehun exchanged shocked glances. Kai couldn't take it. "Hey!" Sehun eyes widened and continued to hide behind the couch.

Mrs. Kim and Onew looked over at Kai. Onew gave a confused look. "Yes?"

"So, you are the one that broke my friends up" Kai stated.

Mrs. Kim and Onew also exchanged similar glances. Mrs. Kim crossed her arms over her chest. "Who the hell are you?"

"Jonghyun and Key's best friend, wow....to think his own mom wanted to make his son miserable. Can you believe it Sehun?"

Sehun glared at Kai from behind the couch. "Don't bring me into this!"

Kai sighed and pulled Sehun up. Onew gasped and gave a worried look at the two. "Your that kid" 

"I didn't make my son miserable, I made his life better. That thing-"

"Key is not a thing!" Kai snapped. The whole cafe attention turned to the fued. "You are the thing, making your son hurt like that! Hurting an innocent kid, what did Key ever do to you! Just because he's gay-"

"That's the reason why, being gay is like having a disease. It spreads, and it needs to be destroyed" Mrs. Kim added.

Kai balled his fist, before he could get a punch at Mrs. Kim. Sehun grabbed his arm and pushed him behind him. "Excuse me, just because someone is gay....does that give you the right to mess with them?" Sehun smirked. "Now, if you will excuse us...we will be going now"

Sehun grabbed Kai's wrist and dragged him out. Before Kai could even speak, Sehun spoke up. "We need to find Jonghyun and Key, and tell them"

"And say what, that Jonghyun's mom and that guy broke them up?" Kai explained. "We need-"

Sehun held up his phone. "Proof" He smiled.

---------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading! 

Read these fanfics:  Wizard in SchoolTempted [M]

Questions:

1) Read this story? ---->  Wizard in School

2) Favorite JongKey moment (Not from this story, in Real Life)

Now check out Sistar's New Song! Loving U