All About Tonight

Nerd vs Jock, The Ultimate Battle

Key is his lips after finishing the sandwich. "Wow...that was good"

Looking around the room, Key noticed Jonghyun's phone next to him. There was a light blinking on the top left, he eyed the door, no one was there. He grabbed the phone and tapped the screen. His mouth dropped when it said '20 missed calls from Mom'. He hesitated but decided to call, he didn't know why...but he felt that it was the right thing to do.

He pressed Call on the screen and brought the phone to his ear. It started ringing, someone picked up immediately.

"Jonghyun! How dare you not answer-"

"Hello? Is this Jonghyun's mom?"

"Y-yes? Who is this?"

"It's Key"

"Oh Key, were you keeping Jonghyun-"

"N-No, it would be better if you came to me...I'm at the hospital"

"Oh my! Is my Jonghyun okay!?"

"He's fine, I'm the one that's not okay"

"Is Jonghyun still there?"

"Yeah, I'll call down to the registration desk to tell them you can come in"

"Thank you sweetie" Jonghyun's mom hung up.

Jonghyun came in after Key put his phone back on the desk. He held two bottles of water and two sandwichs.

Key his lips when he saw the sandwich. Jonghyun reached over and handed Key his sandwich, which happily accepted it. Jonghyun opened his container and took a bite of the sandwich. Key eyed the sandwich. "Key, don't you dare seduce it...Kill it!" Key thought to himself, he quickly grabbed it and took a bite.

After finishing his sandwich with his last sigh of relief. He looked up, Jonghyun was giving him a look. 

"What?"

"What were you doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"You looked like you were the sandwich"

Jonghyun was right, but wasn't sure. Key lied. "I didn't, I just haven't ate in a long time"

After chatting, footsteps echoed out in the hall. Jonghyun's mom and Hara entered the room.

She noticed Key in the hospital bed, she looked around the room. "Where's Jonghyun?"

"Right next to you" Jonghyun said as he tugged on her jacket. He took another bite of his sandwich.

"How dare you not answer any of my calls!"

"You called!? How should I- Oh yeah, my phone was on silent" Jonghyun stated. "And I came home everyday to take a shower!"

"Your teacher has been calling, you skipped school...mister do I need to ground you?"

"Uh- Mrs. Kim, It's entirely my fault. Jonghyun is very...protective, and he refused to leave my side...I should have been more demanding, im sorry" Key looked down in disappointment.

"It's not your fault sweetie, it's this kid right here...come home when your finished hanging out with Key. And if you don't-"

"Okay Mom! I will!" Jonghyun finally answered.

His mom smiled successfully. "Bye Key, hope you have a sucessful recovery" She waved and exited with Hara.

"I like your mom!" Key said. Jonghyun gave him a glare, which made Key cower in regret. But ended up laughing, making Jonghyun give an evil bigger glare.

---------------

Minho and Taemin both stared at Suho's door. Minho turned the handle, it was dark. Taemin flipped the switch next to him.

A figure rose from the bed. The blanket fell, it was Suho.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Suho asked.

Minho and Taemin walked over to Suho's bed. Taemin eyed the information at the end of the bed. He got up.

"We need answers" Minho bluntly said.

"About what?"

Taemin scanned through the packet on the clipboard, seems Suho was in for Concussion, and a broken nose.

"Hey! Stop reading that!" Suho demanded, Taemin eyed Suho. He put the clipboard back and leaned against the wall across from Minho.

"What happened at the rec center?"

"Why should I tell you!?" Suho crossed his arms over his chest.

"Listen, we are Key's friend...If you just tell us, we will happily leave" Taemin added.

Suho eyed him. He sighed. "Fine, I got a little angry when Key told Jonghyun to buzz off...and I knocked him over with a lead pipe"

"You did what!" Minho snapped, before he could attack Suho. Taemin quickly grabbed Minho's waist. 

"Baby! Please stop" Taemin pleaded. Minho exhaled heavily and nodded.

"It's the truth, I-I never met to hurt Key..I just wanted him to suffer for what-"

"Suffer! What is wrong with you! Even a bully shouldn't try to kill somebody!" Minho yelled.

"K-kill! Is Key dead!?" Suho frantically asked.

"If he was, I wouldn't hold Minho back" Taemin answered.

Suho sighed with relief and leaned back into his bed. "Well, you got your answers...leave now" Suho pulled the covers over his head.

Minho eyed Suho as they were leaving.

Minho started punching the wall. "Dammit! What the helll! Why would he try to attack somebody!?"

"Honey, calm down...your making to much noise" Taemin said, he put his hand on Minho's bicep. Minho smiled and pulled Taemin into him.

"Ok, for you"

Taemin smiled and placed his hands around Minho.

Jonghyun watched as Key slowly fell asleep. When he knew Key was fully asleep, he walked over at sat next to him. He grabbed Key's hand and brought it to his lips, after kissing it he spoke. "Key, I will never leave you...I will always be with you" He decided to leave his jacket on the seat, he kenw he was coming back...tonight.

"Now...How am I going to get home?" Jonghyun asked himself down at the lobby. He looked at his phone. "Oh crap...no battery" He sighed and noticed two familar people. Taemin and Minho.

"Minho, Taemin!" Jonghyun called.

Taemin and Minho looked over, they waved at walked over.

"Is something wrong?" Minho asked.

"Can you drive me home, I got in the ambulance with Key...so I don't have my car right now"

"Sure, just give us a couple minutes with Key-"

"He's sleeping"

"Oh, then...let's go" Minho added.

---------------

Seo Kyung stopped in front of Jonghyun's house. She smiled and stepped out of her car.

"Ok Seo, time to show them what I can do if I don't get what I want"

Seo walked up the door and rang the doorbell. A little girl answered, it was Hara.

"Can I help you?"

"Is Jonghyun's mom here?"

"No" She was lying, but Seo bought it.

"Oh, ok then" Seo plan was ruined.

Hara closed the door. Jonghyun's mom entered the living room. "Who was that sweetie?"

"Some old lady" Hara said as she returned to watching T.V.

"Honey, dad is sleeping upstairs...I made brownies, let them cool off before eating. I'm going to the bakery, have a good day"

"Bye mom!" Hara said. Her eyes widened. "Mom wait!"

"What sweetie?"

Hara stood up, she eyed the room. "Oooh! Aah! Ow!" Hara fell onto the floor.

"Sweetie, are you okay!?" 

Hara eyed the door. The car drove off. Hara smiled and rose. "Perfect" Hara skipped off into the kitchen. Her mom was dumbfounded. 

Jonghyun arrived not soon after Seo drove off and his mom left. He entered the house, Hara was still watching T.V. eating a brownie. 

"Hey Oppa" Hara greeted.

Jonghyun smiled and yawned, he hasn't realized he didn't get much sleep these past few days. He decided to sleep for a few hours, then return to the hospital. He set his alarm and closed his eyes. In 10 seconds, he was off in dreamland.

------------------

Hope you enjoyed, I find it amusing more people are talking about KaiKey the JongKey...If you want, I could add some KaiKey moments...just tell me in the Comments...So Comment Please!

So...I searched the web for KaiKey just for you...this is what I found...(Yes its a fanfic, go look it up!)