Seducing a Sandwich? Just Kill It!

Nerd vs Jock, The Ultimate Battle

OK! Before I start Writing, I want to say thank you to all my subscribers! Especially the ones that have the time to write those fantastic comments, I wish you could see how much I smile when I read them all. Especially the ones about KaiKey lol...So to those KaiKey lovers, here is a photo! Lookie! Key and Kai! Ooh! Im Teasin!..Then theres Jonghyun down there to ruin it all(Kidding)

  

ANYWAY STARTING THE STORY>>

Key looked around the room, all eyes fell on him. He felt pain surge in his skull, he cringed and gripped his skull.

"Minho! Get the doctor!"

Key eyes widened and he immediately fell back, Jonghyun leaned over Key who was breathing heavily. The doctor came in and told Jonghyun to move away. He did his procedures, and he when he finished Jonghyun had to know.

"Is he going to be okay?" Jonghyun asked.

"Well-" The doctor answered.

"What! What's with the 'well'?" Jonghyun asked frantically.

"He is suffering from minimal memory loss, it won't stay forever. But it could last at least a week or so" The doctor answered. "Now, if you excuse me I must go put this into his files" The doctor left.

Everyone gathered around Key. 

"Key?" Minho asked. He swallowed the last piece of the sandwhich. 

"Yes?"

"Do you know who I am?" 

"Yeah...your Minho, what do I look like an idiot"

"Wha-What about me?" Taemin asked, more scared due to the fact the met yesterday.

Key smiled and chuckled. "Yes, I remember you Taemin"

Jonghyun knew Key would forget him, he figured because it happens in the movies he watches. Key looked towards Jonghyun, his expression turned into a shocked look.

"J-Jonghyun" He looked down to his blanket. 

"Key I-"

"I told you, I don't want-"

"Key! I don't give a about my social life! Key! you just don't get it!"

"Jonghyun calm down" Minho asked.

Jonghyun noticed his outburst and took a deep breath. "Sorry, its just that. What I'm saying is, I won't leave your side. Your my friend" Jonghyun paused. "Hopefully, we could be more than friends" Jonghyun thought to himself.

"Jonghyun I-"

"Key, im begging you. I don't want to lose you! Key! I would die for you!"

Everyone in the room except for Jonghyun was shocked. 

"Jonghyun, keep it down." Minho demanded.

Jonghyun eyed Minho and then looked back at Key, who was in thought.

"But Suho-"

Jonghyun sighed. "I don't care about Suho, he almost killed you. I wouldn't be friends with him for all the money in the world"

Key looked down, what kind of person did he become? Tearing up a friendship, he felt horrible. He burried his head into his hands and groaned. He looked up and Jonghyun, who was waiting for Key to answer.

Minho nudged Taemin. "I think we should leave" Taemin nodded and walked out, Minho followed.

Taemin grabbed Minho's wrist. Minho turned around. "What is it babe" He wiped a tear off Taemin's cheek, he wasn't crying. He was tired.

"Do you think they'll work it out?"

"Honestly, I don't know what exactly happened. But it has something to do with Suho, that is most likely where we will find our answer"

"The guy that wacked Key with a lead pipe? Are you sure?" Taemin asked.

"If your scared, you can wait here"

Taemin placed his hands on his hips. "Merong"

Minho gave Taemin a look, which made Taemin giggle. Just then Taemin's phone rang, the ringtone was ChiChi's Dont Play Around.

"Hello?"

"Honey? Where are you?"

"At the hospital"

"Why! What happened!? Are you okay!?"

"Mom, im fine...im here for a friend...aren't you supposed to be at work...or in another country or something"

"I have a free day, I was wondering if you would like to go shopping with your mom"

"Shopping...with my mom.."

"Fine! Then let's go out to eat together"

Taemin smiled at the offer. He hasn't eaten a meal with his mom in over 5 years. "Ok, I'll be there in about 2 hours"

"Ok, goodbye sweetie" His mom hung up.

"Your mom...is home?" Minho asked.

Taemin nodded and remembered. "Oh I never told you" Taemin hit his head. "My parents are owners of, well over 20 businesses. They travel due to meetings and stuff like that. I barely get to see them, then they go to party's and get drunk and come home and have "

"That last part I didn't need to know, so your home alone all that time?"

"Once in a while, my maid will stay over in the guest house"

"Your maid? You have your own maid?"

Taemin nodded. "We all have a seperate maid, we don't really need one since no one is really home anymore...but she makes me food, that's why she's there"

Minho felt cheap. "Wow, so then...your rich? I wouldn't tell people at school that baby, they might take advantage of you"

Taemin looked down. "That's why I decided to go here...back at my old school, everyone either pretended to be my friend or bullied me for money"

"People bullied you?" Minho asked. How could anyone bully such a nice person?

Taemin nodded. "Anyway, we should go see Suho"

Minho nodded and followed Taemin to the nurse working at a cubicle.

"Hi, can you tell me what room someone named Suho is in?"

"We have a few Suho's-"

"Teenager, goes to highschool...tall, gotten beaten to a pulp?"

"Ah, yes he is on the 3rd floor room 240, have a good day"

Taemin and Minho thanked the nurse and walked over to the elevator and got in. After arriving on the 3rd floor, the two made their way towards 240.

------------------

Jonghyun and Key were quiet, neither of them said a word.

Key spoke up. "Jonghyun, why can't you just leave?"

"Key, I'm telling you this again...I won't leave until you agree we are friends again"

"And if I do, will you go?"

Jonghyun smiled and nodded.

Key sighed. "But Suho-"

"He attacked you Key, There is no way I would stay friends with someone who hurts the person I-" Jonghyun stopped when he knew what he was about to say.

"Person I- What?" Key asked.

"Person I am friends with" Jonghyun answered.

Key slowly nodded and knew it was a lie, but pretended to believe him. Key swallowed his throat was dry, there was no water nearby.

"Thirsty?" Jonghyun asked.

"How'd you know?"

"Well, since you have been sleeping for about 3 days. You should be thirsty and hungry...wait here I will get something for-" Jonghyun eyed the sandwich, he grabbed it and gave it to Key.

"Jonghyun, no this is yours" 

"I can get one myself, I will be right back" Jonghyun walked out.

Key hesitantley opened the sandwhich container and eyed the sandwich. "Wow that looks good" Key his lips, and grabbed it. "You look so tasty- Wait! Am I seducing a sandwhich? Just eat it Key, Kill the sandwich" Key smiled and happily ate the sandwich.

------------------------

Hope you enjoyed, Comment and Subscribe

Key: Seduce and Kill Sandwich's Kids!