Surprise

Nerd vs Jock, The Ultimate Battle

Question Below!!

Key's mouth opened, in front of him....On stage, was Girls Generation. Key almost fainted from seeing them in person, he always wanted to.

They started by singing Gee, Tiffany changed her opening. "Uh-huh, listen Key...Happy Birthday" Jessica continued, the the song began.

Key was loudly singing along. They ended Gee, everyone clapped. They then started with Oh!.

Key's favorite was Oh!, he loved the sound and the melody. After they finished singing Oh! They began with their last song, which was Trick. They choreography was amazing, Key actually got into the dance. He memorized the chorus after one time.

After they finished with Trick. They bowed, and waved. "Happy Birthday Key!"

Key was speechless, he simply waved and squealed. All the members got off the stage, each of them gave Key a hug. They said their goodbyes, Key watched as their van drove away.

"Jonghyun!" Key shouted. Jonghyun looked up from his cake.

"Yeah?"

"Stand up"

"Why?"

Before Jonghyun could even react, Key jumped into his arms. Jonghyun chuckled and swung him around, Key was saying thank you so many times...he couldn't even count.

"Key, you should hug me after everyone performs"

"Everyone?"

Key looked on the stage, a guy group was entering. It was EXO, they all did their special greetings and started with History.

Key swore, Kai and Suho looked exactly like the Kai and Suho he knew. Key happily sang along, still exicted but not as exicted from when SNSD performed.

------------[Skipping the party]

Jonghyun and Key were sitting outside, on Jonghyun's balcony. This was the second time Key was ever at Jonghyun's house, Hara and his mom were out.

Key rested his head on Jonghyun's shoulder and sighed. "Thanks, I couldn't have asked for a better party" He kissed Jonghyun's cheek.

Jonghyun smiled and put a arm around Key's waist and pulled him closer. "Your welcome, I wanted you to have a good birthday"

Key smiled and kissed his cheek again. "Babe, all you got to do is say you love me...that is the best present I can get"

Jonghyun smiled. "Sit on my lap"

Key happily agreed and sat on Jonghyun's lap. He put one of his arms around Jonghyun's neck and looked directly into his eyes, he just realized how good of a guy he got. He rested his head on Jonghyun's chest, a hand came to Key's head. 

----------------------

Minho and Taemin were walking down towards the ice cream shop, Taemin wanted ice cream. 

"Minho, I need to ask you something"

"What is it?"

"I want you to meet my parents"

"Really? They know were dating?"

"No, I think it's time for them to find out though..They are home for a couple days starting tomorrow"

Minho laced his fingers with Taemin's. "Alright, we'll go tomorrow"

--------------------------

Key looked up and into Jonghyun's eyes. Jonghyun leaned in and kissed his lips.

"What the hell!?"

"M-mom!?"

------------------------

So...It was a little longer, shocking cliffhanger...now here is the questions!!

1) Are you just answering the questions without reading the chapter?

2) What should Jonghyun's mom reaction be...good or bad?

3) What would Jonghyun and Key name their kid if they somehow had a baby?