How Suho met Sam Part 2

Nerd vs Jock, The Ultimate Battle

Suho looked down at Sam, he quickly leaned out and blushed. He took his arms away from Sam, making Sam fall onto Suho's lap. Suho looked down and forced himself not to get an .

------------------

Sam eyes fluttered open, he looked around to see Suho staring down at him. He blushed and quickly rose, he fixed his messy hair and gave Suho a smile. "Sorry"

"It's ok" Suho gave Sam a smile and returned to watching the television.

Sam wiped the saliva from his mouth and looked out the window, he had no clue how much longer was left. It was dark, that was all he could tell. He looked over to Suho, who was blushing. Sam eyed him and touched his arm. "Are you okay?" Suho nodded and grabbed Sam's hand, but he didn't let go, Sam eyed him again and could see him trembling. "Are you sure?"

Suho finally released Sam and nodded, Sam was wondering why Suho couldn't speak. Sam shrugged and looked back at the window, he smiled when he saw all the lights from below. "Woah!" He smiled and pressed his face against the glass. "So pretty!"

"Yeah, you are" Suho added.

Sam turned his head. "W-what?"

Suho cupped Sam's cheeks and pulled Sam's head to his, they kissed. Sam eyes widened, he didn't do anything he was to shocked. Suho ended the kiss and looked into Sam's eyes.

"I like you" Suho said as Sam leaned away from him.

"Y-you like me, but we just met"

Suho Sam's cheek. "I have this weird feeling in my stomach, right here" he pointed at his heart.

"Are you sure it's not heart burn or something?" Sam answered trying to be funny.

Suho smiled and shook his head, he leaned in and kissed Sam again. Sam reacted this time, his arms fell around Suho's neck and his eyes closed.

That is how they met, and got together. Suho and Sam started dating instantly after they got off the plane, Suho and Sam both agreed to keep their relationship private.

---------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed...this is the final chapter....I PROMISE, LOVE YAS!

Question!

1) Are you shocked that I added 2 more chapters to this?

2) Do you like Sam?

 

Suho says bye, look forward to the next chapter of The Ultimate Romance!