See this, it's my fist

Nerd vs Jock, The Ultimate Battle

The next day, Sehun and Kai confronted Key. After telling Key, before they could say anything else, he rushed out of the cafeteria. Jonghyun caught sight of this, he shrugged it off and continued to talk to his friends. 

-----------------------

Key opened his phone and dialed Onew's number, after setting up a place to meet Key immediately went to the destination. He remembered he had a test tomorrow and decided to take the time to study since he probably won't be able to too later. 

"Hey there" A voice greeted.

 

Key looked up from his textbook. "You actually came?" Key chuckled and closed his book, he rose from the bench.

"Of course I would come" Onew smiled and reached out his hand to Key's cheek.

Key turned his head a little so Onew couldn't touch him. He got right to the point "How could you, break Jonghyun and I up"

"I love you Key, I couldn't stand seeing you with another man. I had to get rid of the baggage" Onew was lying, but was pretty convincing.

But Key saw through the disguise, he shook his head in disgust. "You think I'm an idiot, I know what you did"

Onew gave a confused look. "What?"

"Sehun told me, your little charade is over" 

"What are you talking about, who's Sehun?"

"That is none of your business, if you don't want this to get messy. Tell Jonghyun the truth"

Onew scoffed and shook his head. "No, Mrs. Kim is my client. I can't let her down"

Key nodded. "Okay, I thought it wouldn't have to come to this?"

Onew gave a confused look, Key cracked his knuckles. At the sight, Onew started to chuckle. Key rolled his eyes and punched Onew in the face. Onew stumbled backwards. Before he could counter, Key landed another punch on his cheek. Onew tripped on his two feet and fell. Key crouched down to Onew, then showed him his fist.

"See this, it's my fist" Key brought it over to Onew's forehead. "And it's just punched you" Key rose and wiped the Onew's blood off his knuckle on his pants. Onew continued to stay there, completely appauled at what Key did. 

Key took out his phone and dialed Kai's number. "Hey it's me"

"Key! Where the hell are you!"

"That's none of your concern, can you pick me up?"

"I don't have a car, I'll send Sehun over" Kai answered.

Before Kai could hang up, Key asked a hard question. "Kai, are we still friends?"

Kai's line grew silent, then he spoke. "Key, although I don't like Jonghyun, we will always be friends"

Key smirked and looked back at Onew, who was gone. Key dropped his phone by his side and scanned the area, Onew was no where to be found. He sighed and brought the phone back to his ear. "Actually, I'm going to go for a walk. Talk to you later Kai" Key hung up and buried his phone in his pocket. 

"Come out Onew, I got some Chicken" Key whispered.

------------------------------

"Baby, what's wrong" Minho asked, he draped his arms over his shoulders and brought Taemin into him.

Taemin sighed and buried his head into Minho's chest. "It's Key, I'm worried. He never came home"

"Tae, calm down. Key is probably eating out with someone or something"

"Well, I got a text from Key saying he found out who started the plan to break Jonghyun and him up"

"Really" Minho suddenly became very interested in the subject. "Who?"

"Mrs. Kim, Jonghyun's mom" Taemin groaned. "That hurt my Key"

"Wow Taemin, I don't think I ever heard you swear- wait...there was that one time"

Taemin lightly punched Minho's shoulder. He wiggled out of Minho's grasp and walked over to the sink and filled up the glass on the counter with water. He lightly poured the water in the plants along the windowsill. 

---------------------

Key kicked a can, he sighed and watched as his tears fell down to the pavement. He didn't realize where he was going, since he somehow made it to the punk side of town. He felt the stares from the neighboorhood punks and prositutes scaling the town, he ignored them to his best. A hand grabbed his.

He turned and came face to face with a woman, she wore a tight red t-shirt and jean short-shorts. Key wiggled out of her hold and continued down the street, but the woman continued to follow him.

Key quickly turned and came face to face with the same woman. "What?"

"So now you notice me, I'm Suzy. I could make your day for the right pay" She held out her hand.

"Sorry, I'm gay" Key turned and continued walking down the street.

"Ooh, they say gay's are better with . I can change you easily" 

Key sighed and grew annoyed with the woman. "Sorry, but I would like it if you would leave me alone"

Suzy noticed his depressed expression. "What's wrong sweetie?"

Key stopped walking and turned. "What?"

Suzy leaned against the brick building. "Your face, it's sad. Did you lose your guy?"

"You could say that, now if you would-"

"I had the same experience, lost my husband to a "

Key eyed Suzy. "You look like your 20, and your already married?"

Suzy nodded. "Well...Divorced, sweetie take my advice. Never marry young"

"Your not like all the other prositutes are you?" 

Suzy giggled and fixed her black bangs. "You think I want to be a prostitue, I need the money for my son"

"Son?"

Suzy nodded. "Kim Jaeun, he's 5" Suzy dug into her shorts and took out a photo of her son. "Isn't he cute"

Key leaned in and looked at the photo. "He's cute" Key smiled and leaned away. "So what's the problem?"

"I want him to get the best education I can" Suzy smiled and the photo.

"Where do you guys live?"

"A crumy hotel, he is a trooper. Staying alone until I get home around 3am"

Key had a idea, he dug into his pocket and took out his phone. He dialed Taemin's number. 

"Taemin, it's me"

"KEY! WHERE ARE YOU! ARE YOU-"

"I'm fine, could you do me a favor?"

"Depends on what it-"

Key covered his phone with his hand. "This is kinda private" Suzy nodded and walked away, Key kept an eye on her. "Sorry, anyway"

"I need you to help this single mom, she has a 5 year old son...she needs money"

"What?"

"Taemin, she is selling her body for money! I can't stand to see someone do that. Please, I'm begging you"

"Key, money isn't like candy!"

"It isn't much, plus you owe me....if it weren't for me, you wouldn't have ever meet Minho" 

"Key-I-Ugh! Fine...how much"

"Really!? You'll do it!?"

"Yes, hurry before I change my mind"

Key ran over to Suzy, who was talking with a man. He tapped Suzy's shoulder, she turned and gave him a smile. He took her hand, the man took her other. "Back off kid, she's mine"

"Suzy, your coming with me"

The man still held a firm grip. "No, she is coming with me" Key eyed the man and sighed. He released Suzy's arm and walked over to man.

-----------------------

"Why do I get the feeling Key is beating someone up" Taemin asked.

"Taemin has learned Diva Sense!" Minho answered. "He can now know when Key is in Diva mode"

Taemin glared at Minho, then blinked once. "What"

--------------------------

Key sighed and wiped off the blood on his jeans, the man scurried off. Suzy clapped and nodded. "Not bad, now what is it"

"Your going to stop selling your body"

"What?"

"Not only is your son going to school, but I'm going to find you a real job"

"What are you talking about"

"Although I just met you, I can't let this happen. I talked with my friend, he's buying your child's education. Then we are going to find you a job, a good one. That does not involve selling your body"

Suzy shook her head in disbelief. "Shut up"

"I'm not lying, come with me" Key grabbed her hand and ran off with her trailing behind.

----------------------------

That's for reading, to be honest. The whole Suzy part was just filler...the incident will be completely forgotten next chapter, and yes...I did mean Miss A's Suzy. She is my bias in Miss A.

Questions:

1) Read this story (JongKey version of Takumi Kun)----> Wizard in School

2) Are you sad that the story will be over in less than 2-3 chapters?

3) Would you want a sequel?

4) Did you see 2ne1's new song "I love you"? Well if you didn't here it is!