Terminally and Stories

Nerd vs Jock, The Ultimate Battle

Key opened his eyes, he was laying on his bed, he wasn't alone, Jonghyun arms were wrapped around Key. Key peered over at Jonghyun and smiled, he found the sleeping Jonghyun cute. Then he remembered what happened last night, the kiss.

Key squealed and slipped out of Jonghyun's arms. He tested his foot, it was better than it was before. He still limped but he could walk. He looked at the clock, 7:02. His eyes widened, Jonghyun needed to get up. He turned to Jonghyun who was still sleeping, he started poking at Jonghyun. It didn't work. He started to lightly push on Jonghyun's side, who moaned. 

"Jonghyun, you have to get up...school"

Jonghyun nodded and turned around, completely unaware of what Key said.

Key glared at Jonghyun. He wondered if this would work. "Want a kiss?"

Jonghyun's body slowly came to life, it rose and turned toward Key. Jonghyun's eyes were fully open, he smirked. Key placed his hands on his hips.  He got up from the bed and took Key into his arms.

Key placed his hands on Jonghyun's chest. "Wow, you really want a kiss"

Jonghyun nodded. "What can I say? I just really want to kiss you...so bad"

Before Key could speak Jonghyun placed his lips upon his. The two stayed that way until Key broke apart.

"Now, you have school! Go!"

-----------------

Jonghyun opened the door to his school, luckly he was able to get home and take a quick shower. He noticed some people sitting at a certain table, it was Minho, Taemin and Kai. Each of them gave Jonghyun a look, Minho's and Taemin's look was "Why isn't he saying hi"...Kai's was "Watch your back"

Jonghyun got through the whole day of school, managing to avoid all the glares. He didn't care, he just wanted to see Key. He decided to go there right after school, but was caught.

"Jong Oppa!" Someone called.

Jonghyun sighed and turned around. Seo came running to him.

"What" Jonghyun said, clearly wanting to go.

"Let's hang out!" Seo answered.

"No, I'm going to see Key" Jonghyun turned back around and got into his car, right before he could close the door a hand latched onto it. "What the hell?"

"Listen, I have been patient for to long Kim Jonghyun. If you drive off and not hang out with me, I will not leave both you and Key alone"

"Then so be it, like we give a what you do" Jonghyun slammed the door shut and locked it. He started the car and drove off.

Seo sneered. "Now you've gotten on my bad side, Jonghyun...if I can't have you, no one will" Seo stomped off.

------------------

Key was notified that he would be released earlier than expected, that made him happy...but one thing came back to him everyday. Why hasn't his mom ever come?

To get rid of this memory, it wasn't hard at all. Jonghyun entered the room, Key smiled and got out of bed...he didn't limp. He ran to Jonghyun and jumped into his arms. Jonghyun held onto him tight and didn't think of letting him go. The two shared the moment together talking together, when it was time for Jonghyun to leave. Key told him how school was, Jonghyun answered with a thumbs up. Key knew something was wrong.

When Jonghyun left, he quickly texted Minho.

"Hey"

"Hey, whats up"

"Is Jonghyun...is he good at school?"

"What do you mean?"

"Jonghyun seemed off, I think he needs a friend...can you please let him join you guys?"

"Of course ^^...But Kai may not like that"

"Why?"

"He showed that he doesn't like Jonghyun, one bit"

"Then I'll talk to Kai, please do this...OH! and I'll be out thursday!"

"OMG! I can't wait...seeya, I'll have Taemin stop by tomorrow to give you something"

"Oh? Why can't you come with him?"

"Kai and I need to work lol, it's been sad without Jonghyun and you"

"Yeah....well, I should get to bed...I'll seeya tomorrow, love yas!"

"Love yas! Toodles!"

"Bye Min"

Key put his phone on the table next to him and turned off his T.V. He soon enough fell asleep.

The next morning was slow, Key pretty much talk to the old lady that he had recently put into his room. So much for your own room. He learned her name was Pam, she was from America. She was an okay Korean speaker, but thanks to Key's mom being a English teacher for a few years. They basically spoke in English. 

A nurse came in. "Key?"

"Yes?" Key rose from his bed, he just finished eating his sandwich.

"We got to remove the bandage now"

Key nodded, "Ok"

The nurse walked over and started unraveling the bandage. There was a small bump on the back of Key's head.

"Doesn't you die if you get hit in the back of the head?" Pam said. Key caught her mistake.

"It's Don't, Hajima" Key said to Pam.

"Thank's sweetie" Pam started saying the word to herself.

"Pam, actually...Key is pretty lucky, something must have triggered a wake up" The nurse added.

"What do you mean?" Key asked.

The nurse threw the bandage into the trashcan. "Didn't you read your notes? You were terminally dead"

"T-terminally dead?" Key was shocked. "What brought me back?"

"We expected, well...it was negative...but we expected you weren't mortal"

"Excuse me?" Key was even more shocked.

"But, as I said...that was false, we didn't even have to use the defib. After a couple hours, we decided to give up. Then a boy, oh what was his name.....Yonghyun?"

"Jonghyun?" Key corrected.

"Yes that was it, he ran in...your heart rate suddenly started increasing...it was astounding"

"W-wow, that is weird" Key thought.

"Your a lucky one Mr. Kim, don't let anyone tell you different" 

"I have a question"

"Of course" The nurse answered.

"Could it be possible that Jonghyun and I-"

"Are meant to be? It sounds correct, actually I got to tell you a story...this happened many years back"

The nurse fell onto his bed. "There were two guys, forgot there names though, they were the best of friends...then they become boyfriends...so when the younger one got terminally ill, and when it was his time, he closed his eyes....but....he didn't die, he actually lived his whole life...feeling 100%, like a miracle. But many people disrespected them due to being Gay"

"That just isn't right" Pam added. "They should have moved to America, Gayness is respected where I come from"

"What happened next?" Key asked.

"Well, there was always this girl in their way...oh...I think her name was Jina or something, she tried to break them apart"

"Did she?" 

"I don't know, I don't remember the rest"

Key was fascinated by the story. "Wow, did they still date?"

"I think so, I can't really remember"

"Are they alive?"

"No, the older one died last year"

"W-what happened to the younger one?"

"I don't remember...sorry I couldn't be much help" The Nurse peered out into the hall, then gasped. "I must go, have a good day"

----------------------

Ooh!! Hope you enjoyed....Comment and Subscribe

 

http://www.youtube.com/user/jongkeylov?feature=results_main