Key...I Will Always Love You

Nerd vs Jock, The Ultimate Battle

Music blasting, SHINee was playing.

"Who are these guys?" Jonghyun asked as he read the cd.

"Are you blind, it says on the cover"

"I know, but like WHO are they?"

"Well, the one singing right now is Onew, the leader, Then is Key, vocalist, Jonghyun, main vocalist-"

"Woah! They have our names!"

"Yeah-Now's Taemin, with his solo"

"So theres only four singing, there is five on the cover"

"The other one is Minho, the main rapper"

"Weird, they all have our names"

Key smiled and continued towards the rec center. He stopped at a red light.

Jonghyun started singing after getting a feel for the chorus. "Replay, Replay, Replay"

"Wow, you have a good voice"

"I do, better than yours probably"

"Is that a challenge?"

"You betcha, wait! It's over Replay it!" Jonghyun paused. "Oh, thats a pun"

Key smirked and finally was able to move forward.

Another song came on, Jonghyun moved his hand away from the rewind button. "Woah, I like this one even better! Turn this up!"

Key pressed a button on his steering wheel, the song got louder. Jonghyun started singing the lyrics, he didn't make one mistake due to the fact that he had the lyric sheet in his hands. He hit the high note with such power it made Key look at him with awe.

"Wow, your amazing"

Jonghyun smiled at the compliment. He fixed his bangs and sighed. "Lets Replay this one"

Key pressed another button on his steering wheel, the song played over. "Demanding aren't we?"

Jonghyun nodded. "What's this song called?"

"Love Like Oxygen" Key said as he turned into the rec center parking lot.

"Love Like Oxygen? Weird name for a song"

"How bout this one?" He dug through his center console for a certain cd. After finding it he ejected the other cd and placed the other one in. He a button on his steering wheel a few times until it came to the song.

Jonghyun immediately put a smirk on when it started. "Wha-What's this called?"

"Naengmyun"

"The food, oh my...then my are they talking about being cold and to go away...oh! Maybe-"

"It was for Infinite Challenge" Key answered.

Jonghyun nodded. "...What's Infinite Challenge?"

Key gave Jonghyun a shocked look. "You don't know what Infinite Challenge is! Then you have to come over to my house sometime, I have every episode"

Jonghyun smiled and nodded. "I would like that" Actually Jonghyun loved that, spending a whole day with Key would be like a dream to him.

Key smiled and opened the car door, the song stopped. Jonghyun did the same and followed Key inside.

"Hey Key, your early"

"Yeah, I'm actually-" His eyes widened.

"What's wrong Key?" Jonghyun asked.

Key swatted at Jonghyun's arm and pointed forward. Jonghyun looked down the hall, his mouth dropped open.

It was Suho, he was with kids. He was smiling and giving all of them piggyback rides. He looked up, his smile faded when he met eyes with Key and Jonghyun. He gave the two a look that showed anger and hatred. Suho let down the kid he was playing with and crouched down. He started talking to him, the kid nodded and ran off into the room.

Suho met the two shocked students eyes once again and put on a tough look. He noticed that no one was around. "What the hell are you guys doing here?"

"Uh-I-Uh" Key was tongue twisted, he never expected Suho as a kid person.

Suho placed his hands into his pockets. "Get lost "

"Hey! Don't call him that!" Jonghyun demanded.

"What are you going to do about it!? You certainly can't keep up a fight"

"Do you want to find out, I was just holding back because I thought you were my friend"

Suho scoweled. He wished Jonghyun would leave Key for him, he was wrong. "This is your last chance Jonghyun, if you don't come to my side. Then there is no choice, I will never be you friend. Ever again!"

Jonghyun was shocked, he looked over to Key. Who looked ashamed of himself, then back at Suho. He already knew who he was going to pick, he didn't need to think.

"Suho, I can't. Key means alot to me"

Key blushed as Jonghyun said that. "I mean alot to him? WE JUST MET YESTERDAY!" Key thought to himself. "No Kim Kibum, Jonghyun is going to lose a good friend who seems to care about him alot...you can't"

"Jonghyun, listen...I-I don't like you"

Jonghyun looked shocked, as did Suho. "K-Key, what-"

"I am only hanging out with you because my mother said to so she doesn't lose her job! But! I can't do this anymore!! I would rather- I would rather die than be seen next to you!"

Jonghyun couldn't speak, he couldn't even think straight. He tried to hold back the tears, but couldn't. Tears started rolling down his face.

"K-Key, why are you-" Jonghyun grabbed his arm.

Key got out of his grip. "Don't touch me! I don't want your kind touching me"

"Key, stop this. Please, I don't-"

"I don't give a crap what you want or think...for now on, when you see me....leave me alone, and when your here. Act like I'm not around."

Key walked ahead of Jonghyun and bumped into Suho. Suho stood there in shock, he looked back at Key then back at Jonghyun. Who was balling his eye out, he knew it....He knew that Jonghyun loved Key. He also knew, Key cared to much about Jonghyun to let him lose a friend he has had since preschool. Suho grew a faint smile and shook his head, but he had a problem to deal with. Jonghyun, being gay.

Suho walked over to Jonghyun and reached out his hand. "Come on, lets go"

Jonghyun looked up and swatted his hand away. "You , how-if you still wanted me as your friend, you would understand!" Jonghyun started walking to where Key went. He stopped. "Suho, nothing...and I mean nothing will ever make us be friends again. I would chose Key over you any day"

Suho stood there in shock. His hatred and sadness fell only to one target, Key. He ran past Jonghyun and into the room, screams filled the room.

Jonghyun feared what had happened. He ran into the room. Key was laying on the floor, blood all over his shirt. He looked up at Suho, he was holding a metal pipe, it was covered in blood. He looked back at Key, he wasn't moving.

Suho realized what he had done, he had....killed Key, he started shaking his head. "W-What have I-"

A fist connected to Suho's face. Suho placed a hand on his cheek, he looked over Jonghyun stood there both fists clinched. His face was cherry red.

"You killed Key!!" Jonghyun lunged at Suho. It caught Suho by surprise. Suho was knocked to the ground, Jonghyun was on top of him. He continued punching, every hit grew stronger and harder. A took a couple minutes until a staff member came in and pulled Jonghyun off Suho.

"He killed Key! How can you pull me off!" Jonghyun said.

"Hwayong! Call 911! Now!" The staff member shouted.

She crouched over to Key, he wasn't moving. She placed her hand on his heart, she felt a faint pulse. She layed Key on his back and started to do compressions, then switching over to mouth to mouth. She didn't stop. After 10 minutes of countless CPR a group of doctors flooded the room, taking both Key and Suho. Jonghyun demanded to followed Key, they let him on the ambulance.

"Check the pulse!" A doctor shouted.

Jonghyun sat down on a chair installed in the ambulance. A team of highly trained doctors and nurses were operating on Key. Suho was also on a bed, Jonghyun was surprised how they were able to get to people in the same ambulance.

At the hospital, Jonghyun was sitting outside in the lobby. Kai, Minho, Taemin and his mother ran in.

"Kim Key! Is he here!" His mother shouted.

"Mrs. Kim!" Jonghyun waved, everyone turned to the senior.

"Where is my baby!?" His mom asked Jonghyun. "What happened!?"

"A 'friend' knocked him over the head with a lead pipe" Jonghyun looked down. "He's been unconscious the whole time"

"How can you let that happen!" Kai asked. "You were with him the whole time!"

"Well...something happened, I left his side for a quick second. Suho....attacked him"

"Suho! That bastard!" Minho added.

"What about my baby! Is he going to live!"

"I-"

"Kim Family?"

Everyone got up and turned to face a doctor holding a clipboard.

Key's mother ran to the doctor. "My baby! Is he okay!?"

"Yes, he had a concussion...pretty big one to...he is sleeping right now"

His mother ran past the doctor and opened to door. Key was sound asleep. His mother came to his side and suddenly let out the tears she has been holding in.

She brushed his cheek with her hand. "My baby, momma's here"

Everyone else came in as well. Kai sat down next to Key, he examined the big bandage around Key's forehead. After a couple of hours of just mindlessly staring at a sleeping Key. Everyone left, except for Jonghyun. He placed Key's hand into his. He kissed it.

"Key, this is all my fault....I know I can't make up for this but-...I just want you to know" Jonghyun paused. He remembered what Key said to him earlier. "Key....I Will Always Love You

-------------------------

Long Chapter! Hope you enjoyed....Remember to Subscribe and Comment!

ONEW: YAH! WHY AM I NOT IN THIS!