I do

Nerd vs Jock, The Ultimate Battle

 

Kai soon enough left Jonghyun. He got into his mom's car and they drove off. Jonghyun eyed the car leaving.

"Jong?"

Jonghyun turned around to come into contact with Hara. "What?"

"Who's that?"

"No one, hey...how bout I take you to Lesa for the day"

"Really! OMG! Thank you!" Hara ran out the door and towards Jonghyun's car.

---------------------

Key decided to take his 3rd walk around the hospital. He easly got up, and walked out of his room. He rounded a corner and came to the lobby on his floor. A announcement was played. "Jung Suho please report to the 2nd floor lobby". Key shivered at that name.

He decided to turn back around and head back into his room. "What a good 30 second walk"

He looked down as he walked, his shoulder bumped into someone. "Oh sor-"

The person that was apologizing was....Suho.

Key decided to keep walking, leaving Suho shocked. Key walked back into his room and crawled into his bed. Right now, he wished Jonghyun was here. He eyed the clock, Jonghyun hasn't come at all. He wanted him here, really bad. He wanted someone to talk to, someone to keep him company. He was secretly lonely, but kept it deep down.

He wished he had Jonghyun's number. "Do I?" Key searched through his phone. He was impatient, he didn't feel like looking through all of his contacts. He put his phone down and had an idea. It may be risky, but he wanted Jonghyun here.

He rose from his bed and made his way towards the lobby.  He noticed a guy with a bandaged nose sitting down. It was Suho, he walked over and sat down across from him.

"What do you want?" Suho asked.

"I need to ask you a question"

"No, im not a like you" Suho answered.

"That's not it, I need Jonghyun's number...do you have it?"

"You think I would let you call my 'friend' after you dissed-"

"I don't give a what you think! Just give me his number!" Key shouted.

Suho was shocked with the outburst. "Why?"

"It's none of your business"

"If you tell me, I'll give it to you...but if you don't, I won't"

Key sighed. "I need to ask him something"

"What?"

"Well-" Key started, he didn't want to tell Suho why. He will call him a and still say no. "How bout this, I give you $10 for his number"

Suho thought for a moment. "$20"

Key sighed. "Fine"

Suho smiled and dug through his pocket and revealed his phone. "598-2341"

Key smiled and handed him $20. "Thanks" He dialed the number and left Suho.

"Hello?"

"Jonghyun?" He hoped.

"Yeah?"

"It's Key"

"Oh hey, sorry I can't come today...I'll be back tomorrow and bring 2 sandwichs"

"Oh, ok....I'll be waiting" Key looked down with disappointment.

Jonghyun hung up. Key put his phone in his pocket and returned to his room, there was someone there. Not someone Key wanted, it was Seo Kyung.

"What are you doing in my room?" Key said as he entered his room.

Seo Kyung turned around, she didn't look happy. "I came to see...you" She answered, she said the you with an evil tone.

"Well, I'm here"

"Yes- Yes you are....Listen, I'm going to make this short"

Key already knew what she was going to say. "Let me guess, leave Jonghyun alone or you'll do something...yeah, not going to happen....buh-bye!" Key pushed Seo out the door and closed the door. Seo turned away from the door and sneered.

"You think I'll let you get away with that...ha! just you wait Key-"

"I can still hear you!" Key said from the other end of the door.

Seo turned around towards the door and kicked it. She then walked away. "Watch your back Kim Key"

"Can still hear you!" Key called.

Seo stomped her foot. "Yah! Stop listening!"

Key smiled and climbed into his bed, he watched T.V. until he fell asleep. The next day Key waited happily for Jonghyun, he completley forgot about the bad memories. Jonghyun showed up a few minutes later, Key was in the shower. 

"Key!?" Jonghyun called.

"In the shower, out in a few!"

Jonghyun fantasized about Key, ....wet...He his lips. Jonghyun sat down next to Key's bed, he put the two containers of sandwiches on the table next to him and waited for Key.

5 minutes later, Key came out. He was dressed in his hospital dress, he smiled and limped over to Jonghyun. He was limping due to his charlie horse he experinced that morning. Jonghyun gave a look of worry and decided to help Key to the bed.

He placed his hands around Key's waist, which didn't help Key because he tripped, sending both Jonghyun and him to the ground. Jonghyun lay on top of Key, their lips were closer than ever. Key's hands were placed on Jonghyun's pecks. Key forgot about everything and everyone, he couldn't take  his off Jonghyun. The same was for Jonghyun, he loved the blushing look Key was giving.

He wished Key was asleep, so he could kiss him. Just to taste those lips, Jonghyun's life would be complete. Key stared directly into Jonghyun's eyes, the look of love was easily visible in Jonghyun's eyes. Key moved his hand up towards Jonghyun's face, Jonghyun gladly let him.

"I-I" Key couldn't finished his sentence.

Jonghyun smiled and drew a little closer to Key. Jonghyun cupped Key's face with his hands. Key butterflies in his stomach grew even more. Jonghyun closed his eyes and his lips met Keys.

"W-We are actually kissing!" Both Jonghyun and Key thought. The two were like floating on a huge heart, Jonghyun deepend the kiss which Key happily let happen. Jonghyun decided to take the kissing to the bed, he placed his hands under Key and lifted him up. Key's legs wrapped around Jonghyun. Jonghyun brought Key to the bed, he layed him gently on the bed and crawled on top of Key. 

Jonghyun continued to kiss Key, he moved his hands down and under Key's hosptial dress. Jonghyun has never gone this far with anyone, not Luna or anyone...this was actually his first time making out with someone, that he actually loved. Jonghyun was a player, a good player...he was able to get anyone he wanted, he never thought of kissing a guy...but his whole life changed, in a good way, just because of Key. 

Key was hesitant about Jonghyun's hand. Jonghyun noticed this and slipped his hand out. "Sorry, I didn't know"

Key chuckled. "It's okay, im just- Heh" Key scratched his head and looked away from the Jonghyun. Jonghyun noticed the nervousness and giggled.

"Your so cute when your embarrased" 

"I-I'm cute?" Key asked Jonghyun and himself. "Even with this big bandage"

Jonghyun Key's cheek and leaned on his elbow, still his cheek. "I think you look hot with that bandage"

Key blushed. "Y-Yah" Key gave Jonghyun a seductive look, well Jonghyun took it as seductive. Key was finally able to say these few words. "Does this make us a-"

"A couple? I guess so...do you think so?"

Key smiled and nodded. "I do"

--------------------------------

Finally! Yall been waiting and it's finally here! Wait! Don't think that it's over! There is still alot left! Don't you dare leave with Commenting and Subscribing!

ALSO! SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL!! http://www.youtube.com/user/JongKeyLov

I found this and loved it....It's also a hint