My name is....

Nerd vs Jock, The Ultimate Battle

JongKey just finished their dinner with Mrs. Kim.

"Key, thank you for taking me out" Mrs. Kim said when the three of them got to the car.

"It's my pleasure Mrs. Kim, hope you have a good night" Key turned and started walking towards Jonghyun's car, Jonghyun was about to follow him until his mother grabbed his wrist.

"Honey, you really love him right?" Mrs. Kim asked. 

"Yeah, I really do" Jonghyun smiled and watched Key strut over to the car.

"Jonghyun! You coming!?" Key asked. "Or should I just drive your car!?"

"Go honey, I'll see you later" Mrs. Kim patted her son's back, Jonghyun smiled and ran over to his boyfriend. "I'll teach him" She smiled and got into her car.

------------------

Kai, Sehun, and his parents just finished eating. Kai seemed to have made a good impressions because the parents paid for everything, including the desert Kai wanted to pay for.

"I have to go to the bathroom" Sehun placed his napkin near his dirty plate and pushed back his chair. "Kai, come with me"

Kai nodded and rose, and followed Sehun like a puppy going to his treat. When the two were alone in the bathroom, Kai finally asked. "What's wrong Sehun, you seemed down the whole time?"

"Suho, he texted me while we were eatting" Sehun sighed and leaned against the sink.

Kai placed a hand on Sehun's shoulder, then reached out his other hand. "Can I see?"

Sehun nodded and dug through his pockets, then handed Kai his phone. Kai searched through all of his texts, until finding the certain conversation.

Suho: Sehun, I need to see you

Sehun: Suho stop texting me

Suho: But I need you!

Sehun: I'm going Suho

Suho: I love you!

That was wear it ended, Kai handed Sehun his phone and looked away. Sehun noticed the look on Kai's face and tried to get a better view.

"Kai, if it upset you-"

Before Sehun could finish, Kai brought him into a hug. Sehun hands fell to Kai's chest once again, his face turned a dark shade of red. Kai placed the phone down on the sink and returned his hand to Sehun, he ended the hug and looked down at Sehun. Who was still wearing the deep red face, he smiled.

"Sehun, how long have we known eachother for?"

Sehun paused and thought. "I think for about a week, no wait...6 days...you know I forgot"

"Eh-close enough" Kai cupped Sehun's face and placed his lips on Sehun's.

Sehun's whole world sprouted flowers and he heard the beautiful music he hears in those movies. Kai ended the kiss and looked into Sehun's eyes, he smiled when he noticed the face Sehun had.

"Your pretty cute, how could I not like you" Kai added and then pecked Sehun's lips.

Sehun touched his lips, then turned and walked into one of the stalls. Kai eyed him in confusion, did he do something wrong?

"AH! I CAN"T BELIEVE I JUST GOT KISSED BY KAI!" Sehun screamed. He walked out, and returned to where his stood before.

Kai smiled and brought Sehun into his arms, Sehun smiled and wrapped his arms around Kai.

"So, does this make us a couple" Sehun asked. Kai let out a single chuckle.

"Sehun, I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't want to date you"

---------------------

Mrs. Kim opened up her contact book, she just got back home. Jonghyun was bringing Key back to Taemin's. She scanned the pages until she found the one she was looking for.

She dialed the number on her cell phone, and put it to her ear. "Yes, this is Mrs. Kim"

------------------------

Minho stopped infront of Taemin's house, he his lover's cheek one more time before watching him exit the car. He opened the hood and stood up.

"Taemin!"

Taemin looked back, and smiled at the sight of his boyfriend. "What!?"

"Until we meet again my prince!" Minho winked.

"Until we meet again my prince!" Taemin waved and ran into his house.

Minho sunk into his seat and closed the roof. He smiled and drove off, back to his house.

Taemin happily skipped inside and noticed Key giving him a look. "What?"

"Your late, it's 10:30. I said to be back by 10"

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I was out with Minho" Taemin pouted his lips.

"Because it's Minho I guess I can look the other way, go upstairs and brush your teeth and go to bed" Key pointed towards the stairs, Taemin smiled and ran up the stairs.

Key smiled and fell back onto the sofa, and continued to watch T.V. He noticed his phone, it was vibrating.

He picked it up and pressed the talk button. "Hello?"

"Sweetie, it's mom. Could you help me bring in some supplies tomorrow?"

"Sure, see you tomorrow. Now I got to go mom, my show is on!" Key hung up and threw his phone back on the coffee table. He heard a ding, then ran into the kitchen. He took out the bag of popcorn and shaked it.

The smell radiated up to Taemin's bedroom, he sniffed and smiled. He spit out his toothpaste and quickly rinsed his mouth. He ran down the stairs to see Key eating a bag of popcorn.

"Hyung, can I have some" Taemin asked.

"No, you just brushed your teeth. I don't want you to get a stain" 

"Hyung, just one piece. Then I'll go" Taemin got down on his knees infront of Key. "Please Hyung"

"Fine, here" Key threw a piece into Taemin's hand and sighed. "Now go to bed, it's going to be a long day tomorrow"

"Why?"

"Your going to go to Mrs. Kim's shop with me, my mom needs help"

"Ok Hyung, good some sleep to okay?" Taemin ran upstairs and into his room. 

------------------

"So, your going to stay the night?" Sehun asked.

"I called my mom, she said it was okay. But I would stay regardless, I can't be apart from you" Kai leaned in closer to Sehun and pecked his lips. Kai laced his fingers with Sehun's and the two stood there. In Sehun's room. Just standing....doing nothing, just standing.

"So, what do we do now?" Sehun asked.

"I really don't know, this is my first relationship...do we have ?" Kai was clearly kidding, about the , but Sehun didn't realize.

"I want to stay a though-" Sehun started to panic.

"I was joking, gosh...but your just so darn cute when you panic" Kai Sehun's cheek and pecked his lips again. 

"Let's watch a movie, a horror!" Sehun added. "Then I can hide behind you when the killer shows up!"

------------

"IT'S IN THERE!" A voice screamed. "SEHUN HIDE ME!"

Sehun smiled widely. "Kai, he's not in there. I know- Oh your right" 

Kai screamed again and covered his eyes with the pillow. "Sehun, can we turn it off"

Sehun giggled, and paused the video, then hit the stop button. The T.V. screen turned blue, Kai peered through his hand and sighed with relief.

"So much for me hiding" Sehun giggled.

"I hate scary movies, their...well...scary" Kai added.

"Do you need a hug?" Sehun opened his arms, Kai quickly ran into them. For someone who was manlier than Sehun, Kai was a cry baby about scary movies. 

Actually....it was the other way around.....Kai wasn't the cry baby.

"KAI, HIDE ME!" Sehun buried his head in Kai's chest. 

Kai smiled and paused the video with the remote, then pressed the stop button. He then changed his position and brought Sehun ontop of him, he rested Sehun's head on his chest. Sehun stopped crying and looked up at Kai, he smiled and crawled up Kai's chest until reaching his lips. 

-------------------------

The next day, Taemin and Key drove over to Mrs. Kim's bakery and found boxes sprawled outside the shop. TaeKey didn't wait another minute, they started to bring the boxes in.

"Excuse me?" A voice asked.

Key looked over while unpacking the box. "Yes?"

"Are you Key?"

Key stopped unpacking and nodded. "Yes, how can I help you"

"I couldn't help but admire you"

Key blushed. "Uh, thank you"

"Key, that's a cool name...what's your real one?"

"Uh...Kibum"

"Mmm...Kibum, well nice to meet you Kibum" He grabbed Key's hand and shaked it.

"May I ask for your name?"

"Oh, sorry I forgot...don't forget it okay?"

"I will try not to" Key smiled. "Is this guy seriously trying to flirt with me, should I tell him I have a boyfriend...or let him find out?" He thought.

"My name is-" He cleared his throat. "Onew"

---------------------------

OOH! Look who comes into play, hope you enjoyed.

 

Don't Play Around <---Click

So, heres the questions

1: Are you happy to see Onew?

2: Are you enjoying the story, how is my writing style?

Just incase you guys are wondering...I'm going to show you what some of the characters look like.

Sehun:

 

Onew:

 

Suho:

I almost forgot...This is my favorite song from SHINee!