Jealous?... GD

GD⊤ One Shots

She was busy... 

walking and shopping... 

it was going to be a special day, Even the WHOLE of YG family knew... Everyone knew that a special day was coming... and she couldn't wait! 

"Omo! He'll like this... hehe!" She stopped and went into the shop... 

"A new cap and ring will do him Good!... Mmm.. maybe.. no.. not this... umm.. neh.. A fedora? Neh... too classy... Ah ha! This one!" She swept through the whole stock of the WHOLE shop just to look for the PERFECT gift for him...

It had to be PERFECT for her PERFECT boyfriend, the fashionista of Kpop.

"Sandy! Hey! Long time no see!" She turned around and tried to spot the person that called her. 

"Oh! JiJoon! What's up!" She spotted her school mate and walked over after grabbing her PERFECT gift.

Sandy was a international school student... She had a scholarship in music at one of the biggest International universities in Korea. And to top it all up, She's a Trainee going to debut in 6 months in YGE.

"Hey! want'ca doing these days anyway? Haven't seen you in school" Sandy gave a nervous chuckle at JiJoon's comment.

"I'm featuring on one of the artists' new song and we've been busy recording and filiming the music video... I'm on a rest day actually"

"Whoa! You haven't even debuted and you're gonna feature?? AWESOME! Oh, you wanna grab a coffee? i can update you on what's happening in school." 

"Okay... Just give me a moment to pay for my stuff..."

-------------------------

As Sandy and JiJoon Sat down at the cafe to have coffee... Sandy failed to notice that her PERFECT boyfriend had walked pass her and into a restaurant opposite the cafe together with his manager... 

As her boyfriend sat down opposite his manager... he spotted his Girlfriend at the café.

"Wasn't she suppose to be doing a project at HyeMin's" He hissed under his breath... his manager turned to him and he quickly gave a sheepish smile and turned back to the menu while keeping his Girlfriend at the corner of his sight.

"Omygosh! You've got to be kidding me! No!" Sandy laughed at the silly things she missed in school not noticing that her boyfriend was staring at her from the restaurant.

"Yes! i'm serious! Anyway..." JiJoon stood up and took Sandy's shopping bags from the floor and stretched out his hand to her "Can i walk you home, Princess?" 

Sandy giggled and took his hand. 

"Are you still stuck in that music video? Hahah" Sandy giggled as JiJoon pulled her up and kissed her check as she clung to his upper arm...

JiJoon and Sandy were in the same group in School and their group did a music video for a song they wrote. JiJoon and Sandy were the two leads and JiJoon just re-enacted a seen from their music video. 

" I guess I am.. Let's go! I'll walk you home."

As they walked away... they failed to notice someone burning holes into their backs with his stare.

---------------------------

Sandy heard the door open and literally ran from the kitchen to the front door accompanied by Gaho to welcome her PERFECT boyfriend back home. 

"Oppa! You're ba..." Sandy's voice trailed off as she saw her boyfriend's face. "Gwenchana?"

Her boyfriend just walked past her and immediately went to the couch... 

"Oppa... Are you okay? Did something happen?"

No answer

"umm... i cooked dinner... we can have it at 7.. i- i- i'll be in the study" Sandy hurried to the study and closed the door..

"Maybe something happened at YG today ... I'll just let him chill off..." Sandy convinced herself and went on to busy herself with details of the Special day.

"Why was she in a hurry? Hurry to get on the phone with the guy?" Jiyong scoffed as he saw Sandy rush into the study. 

At dinner... no matter how many times Sandy tried to start a conversation... Jiyong would just end it without replying her or with a 'mm'. 

--------------------------

It had been 6 days... They have been busy.. But it's been 6 days since Jiyong last talked to her, Hug her, kissed her even if he saw her in the company... and she had no idea why. 

Their Special day was today but YoungBae left a text saying that Jiyong stayed at the dorm during the night and Sandy wanted to just scream and ask what was going on. 
She pushed all of her emotions aside and started out the SPECIAL day the according to her plan

--------------

"What happened, Man?"

"Nothing..."

"Come on Hyung! We all know there's something wrong...just share with us.. You rarely sleep in the dorm"

Jiyong was having morning coffee with youngbae and seungri...

"I saw Sandy with another guy..."

"Pshhh... That's all? You've  gotta be kiddin Hyung." 

"I wont be pissed if she wasn't kissed..." Jiyong muttered...

"Kissed? When were you the jealous type?" Youngbae stated before looking down to his phone to read a message

"Whatever..." Jiyong gulped down his coffee and was heading to the room when Youngbae stopped him.

"Ji, What day is it today?" 

"It's Friday..."

"No, the date"

"18 of July... Wae?"

"What is the number 7 mean to you?"

"7th of March... Sandy's bdae"

"The 18th?"

"18 of August... My bdae... Wae?" 

"Register 18th of July, 18/07 into your head again please..."

"...What? There's nothing special today...."

"Wait... Hyung, isn't today their..." Youngbae nodded to Seungri even before he finished his sentence...

"What is wrong with the both of you!! Just tell me what's going on!" 

Youngbae and Seungri shared a look before turning back to Jiyong...

"i cant believe you forgot! Just get back home now! Go!" Youngbae and Seungri pushed Jiyong out of the dorm... 

"Ji? You're here? Aren't you suppose to be with --" Seunghyun got cut and didnt even get a reply as Seungri and Youngbae pushed Jiyong out to his car.

------------------ 

Sandy typed a fast msg into her phone before leaving a letter on the kitchen top and putting on her shoes. She grabbed Gaho's leash as Gaho trailed after her towards their destination.

"Okay... Did Oppa sleep well? Imma leaving the house to finish up our special day :) Get Oppa home soon Kay? Thanks Youngbae Oppa! Lovez!" 
(Msg to Youngbae.. Remember he looked down at his phone?) 

-----------------------

Jiyong unlocked the door mumbling to himself... 

"What in the world are they talking about?! Aish! Jinja!"

He walked into the apartment, looking out for anything that might tell him what's going on. 

"What the..." he picked up the letter and started reading...

'OPPA!!! IT'S TODAY! :D ㅋㅋㅋ OUR SPECIAL DAY IS FINALLY HERE! Do you Remember that you planned last year's? Well, It's my turn this Year! ㅋㅋㅋ Anyway... I just wanna say how blessed i am to be your girlfriend. YOU'RE ONE OF A KIND and i hope that i helped you forget about that girl who  went with THAT XX.. ㅋㅋ (See what i did there... Oh wait.. Sorry Oppa, that was lameㅋㅋ) I dun have much words to say coz, well, everything about you is indescribable... Everything i feel about you makes me speechless... And Everything that we are, leaves me breathless... SARANG HALKAE OPPA....
LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER
Sandy ;) 
P.s. I'm gonna wait at our favourite spot... Wear something comfy Kay... I'm bringing us back to the beginning :)

Jiyong stared at the letter with his whole being frozen... 

The ring of the grandfather clock shook him up and he rushed towards the calendar in the kitchen... 

18 of July had a heart shaped drawn over it with the words "Our anniversary" in the middle of it... There was even a poloraid of last year's attached to the corner of the month's page...

"Whad the have i done!!... SANDY?? Gaho?!" Jiyong went around the apartment looking for Sandy before coming back to the letter... 


"Comfy.... Beginning... Favourite spot... Our first date!!!" Jiyong rushed out of the house after grabbing the car keys...

He literally ran every red light to get to the park...

"Aish! How could the guys remember BUT i couldn't?! man! What's wrong with you Jiyong!" Jiyong slammed on the brakes and ran out of the car to their favourite spot in the park..

A quiet spot behind the trees near the lake...  where he saw Sandy... In her short shirt, High cut denim shorts and Blue ankle cut sneakers.

She was sitting on a picnic mat with a basket by her side and Gaho on her lap. As he walked/ran nearer, he could hear Sandy talking to Gaho...

"He's gonna come right? I dun have to wait till 8pm right? It's already 12.30... He should have been here half an hour ago..." As Jiyong came up behind Sandy, Gaho's bark alerted Sandy and she immediately turned around... 

"OPPA! You're here!"Sandy jumped up and hugged Jiyong...

"Happy anniversary" Sandy whispered in his ear and as she pulled back, she pecked him on the cheek. 

"Oppa, i thought i said wear something comfy? hehe... It's okay, i thought something like this might happen so i packed a set of clothes for you.." Sandy reached into her bag and pulled out a white plain t-shirt and basketball shorts... 

"Go change Oppa, I'll prepare our lunch Kay? Sorry about the choice of clothes, It's so that we wont be recognized easily... Remember? Now, Pali! " Sandy gave a giggle as she turned Jiyong around and pushed him in the direction of the toilet... 

----------------

When Jiyong walked out of the toilet and towards their picnic mat, he saw Sandy happily setting up their food and he couldn't help but feel guilty...

"Jagi-yah..." Jiyong called as he back-hugged Sandy...

"hmmm?"

"I forgot..."

".... oh..." Sandy was dejected, she really was... But she quickly covered it... "But at least you know now and we can still celebrate. Come and eat Oppa..."

The both of them sat down to eat and everything went smoothly as if nothing happened and they enjoyed themselves but as they having fun, at the back if his heart,Jiyong was feeling guilty... When he fed Sandy, When they played with Gaho... He felt guilty.

"Oppa! I know you forgot but it's okay... I still have a gift for you that i hope you like..."

Jiyong watched as Sandy reached behind her and took out a familiar bag...

The bag that That guy took for her!

Oh ! She was actually out shopping for their special day!

"You know, the funny thing is, i met my friend, JiJoon, when i was buying your gifts, and he even helped carry them back home...   ㅋㅋ"

Oh oh ...

"Quick! OPEN IT!" Jiyong took the bag and took out its contents...

A cap... A nice design that Jiyong had been eyeing, and small box...

When he opened it, he saw a set of couple rings with his and Sandy's name on it...

"Is it nice Oppa? I had it specially made and i had to collect it.. Oh, and i kindda lied to you... I wasn't at HyeMin's, i was out buying your gifts ㅋㅋ"

"i know..."Jiyong whispered..

"Huh? How did you--"

"I saw you... With that Whatever-Joon guy..." Jiyong did not dare to even look at Sandy...

"Oppa,is something wrong?" Sandy inched closer to Jiyong

"I'm sorry babe... I-- How could you let him kiss you!" his guilt suddenly turned to anger as he thought about the incident.

Sandy was taken aback... But her shock turned into a fit of giggles...

"Oppa... Are you jealous? ㅋㅋ"

"I... I.. umm"

When were you the jealous type?

Jiyong cringed at Youngbae's words ringing in his head...

"Was this why you haven't been talking to me?" Sandy asked with a grin plastered on her face.

"Was not... " Jiyong immediately snapped and turned away from Sandy...

Sandy got up and kneeled behind Jiyong...

Her arms wrapped around his neck with her head resting on his shoulder...

"Oppa... you dun have to be.. You're my only one... I promise" She whispered into his ear.

"I'm Sorry Jagi..." His hand reaching up to cup her face as he turned arnd to face her with her hands rested on his shoulders...

" *giggle* Oppa, Gwenchana... Just dun, please, dun ever ignore me llike that okay?"

Jiyong nodded and pulled Sandy in for a kiss... Making her land on top of him as he laid back on the picnic mat...

"I love you Jagi... I love you i love you i love you" Jiyong muttered as he showered Sandy with kisses...

"I love you too Oppa... i love you too"

 

==========================

 

Nice? Hahha... This was suppose to be up like a week ago like I promised you babe... But I went overseas... Sorry! :(

Anyway... Hope you like it... You made me very tired running here and there... you arh...

hope you know who I am hahah... I'm Jessica by the way XD! 

Love yah! :)

 

 

GET YOUR CRAYON CRAYON