Xmas... GD

GD⊤ One Shots

 

I rang the doorbell and waited for my baby to answer…

3 hours to Christmas! I can’t wait!

As a moment passed, no one came to answer the door and I tried the doorbell again... before fishing in my bag for the keys and let myself into my baby’s apartment…

AISH… It’s Christmas and but he hasn’t started cleaning up.

I could tell by the amount of things in the sink and everything that looked out of place.

Sigh.. Guess I have my work cut out for me this Xmas Eve.

Good thing I wore a simple outfit and light make up.

I Started in the kitchen and cleaned up all the dishes and wiped his dinning counter as well before moving on to the living room. I didn’t think about cleaning his room coz I knew that his room would always be clean. That’s like the only room he keeps clean all the time.

As I walked pass my stuff that I had put at the side towards the living room.. I realised that I didn’t put his present under the Christmas tree. I went over to grab it and walked over to the living room looking for the Christmas tree.

I found the Christmas tree... which is a good thing but it was still in its box with a box of decos beside it. I looked over it, shaking my head as I spotted a post-it on it saying: PUT UP BEFORE BABE GETS HERE

I chuckled at it and put my gift beside the decos.

Guess I have something extra to handle later.

I started to clear his living room and made sure everything was in order before going to check on his study... Which was quite neat… Thankfully

Do you think he would have had dinner already?

Maybe I should make him a snack before I move on to the Tree…

I went back to the kitchen and cut up a few ingredients for a simple soup and put them all in a pot, leaving it to slow boil before moving out to handle the tree.

Another 2 hours before Xmas…

I put up the tree and it stood a little bit tall for me… Guess I’ll just have to try my best.

I started to decorate the Xmas tree item by item…

Along the way, I turned up the stereo and Christmas songs were blasting throughout the apartment.

I started to dance along as I decorated the tree and was actually really enjoying myself.

As I hanged the last item on the tree, I stepped back to admire my masterpiece. However, something was missing and I only realised what it was when I looked into the deco box again.

“Aish.. How am I going to get this up?” I was talking to myself.. I know.. But honestly! How was I going to get that star to the top of the tree?

“Okay… Let’s try this…”

I stood on my tippy toes and tried to get the star on to the tree without relying on the tree as my support coz it could tip over.

Aish… I swear I heard the walls giggling at me.

Let’s try this… I went to grab a small stool to elevate myself. I’m short okay..

I place the stool at the side of the tree and just stepped on it when I heard a “no!”

Everything seemed to go in slow motion at the point… One of the stool’s legs were broken and it gave way when I stepped on it... Making me fall backwards. I felt myself fall and closed my eyes… dreading the feeling of hitting the ground…

But I didn’t feel the ground… instead I felt a pair of arms around me and my eyes shot open.

“Got’cha”

I was turned around and was face to face with the person that caught me.

“You’re late…” I said softly

“And you’re my cute girlfriend… Talking to yourself and all” His hands were at my waist… A smile gracing his features as he kissed my nose.

“You were there for so long and you didn’t come and help me?” I looked up at him

“You didn’t hear me? I was laughing at you on tippytoes…”

Ohh… so that wasn’t the walls…

“Whatever…” I pushed him away and walked towards the kitchen as I heard him chuckling at me.

I looked back to see him picking up the star and effortlessly just tip toe to put the star on the top of the tree.

I smiled inwardly… extremely happy that he’s here, with me… for Christmas. I went to pour some soup for him as I heard him turned down the stereo by a bit.

“Hey babe… What’s that?” He came up behind me, wrapping his arms around me as I poured the soup into two bowls.

“It’s not for you…” I teased as I pushed his hands off to carry the two bowls to the dinning counter.

“Then who’s the second bowl for, babe…” He pouted at me and sat opposite me as I kept the other bowl closer to my side of the counter.

“For my Baby…”

“But I’m your baby…” He gave me his puppy eyes and I couldn’t help but give a small smile.

“No.. My baby is Gaho... who you left at your mum’s house for Xmas weekend”

“But.. But.. Just give me the soup babe… I’m hungry…” He changed tactics and talked to me in a strict tone instead.

I chuckled before shaking my head and continued to drink my soup as I watched him sneak his hands towards the soup and grabbed it before smirking at me.

I mumbled a quick ‘whatever’ as he started to drink the soup and we entered a comfortable silence as we drank with occasional peeks at each other that left my insides warm and fuzzy.

I finished first and I dumped my bowl in the sink before making my way to the Christmas tree. I slipped my gift for JiYong under the tree before I bent back up only to see my boyfriend staring straight in my face.

“Is that for me?”

I smiled and pushed him away before making my way to the couch…

I watched as JiYong walked over to the stereo and changed the song before walking to me, inviting me for a dance with his hand out stretched towards me.

“Can I have a dance before Christmas?” I smiled at him and put my hand in his.

We swayed to the soft music with our foreheads against each other’s. My hands around his neck and his on my waist.. pulling me close.

We didn’t need to say anything.. I got lost in his eyes and I almost missed the Clock announcing that it was 12 midnight until he smiled and pecked me…

“Merry Christmas babe.. I love you.”

I smiled and was just gonna open my mouth to say something when his lips captured mine again and I smiled into the kiss.

We pulled away, breathless and our forehead leaned on each other again

“Merry Christmas Baby… I love you too”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N :

A very short one… Hope you enjoyed…

TOP’s one would be up soon..

Sorry it’s late.. :/

Please Comment and subscribe :)

But most importantly…

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :D